Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
carolinanmymind
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:42 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby carolinanmymind » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:31 pm

In!!!! Got my email this morning, so excited! LSAT 75%, GPA>75%, complete mid October. Just had the interview Wednesday afternoon so it was a pretty quick turn around. Congrats to all the other admits!

User avatar
phillywc
Posts: 3043
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:17 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby phillywc » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:49 pm

Thank you so much everyone... This good news felt so great with how the cycle has been going for me. Without this amazing community, idk how my mental state would be. I love you guys and gals!

User avatar
angels2fly
Posts: 428
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby angels2fly » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:52 pm

phillywc wrote:Thank you so much everyone... This good news felt so great with how the cycle has been going for me. Without this amazing community, idk how my mental state would be. I love you guys and gals!


congrats philly!

User avatar
logical seasoning
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:26 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby logical seasoning » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:54 pm

blink wrote:
blink wrote:I'm on pins and needles!!! For the accepted folks...did the status checker update? My last update is 1/21


Can someone please check this? My heart is skipping a beat everytime my phone vibrates


Yeah I had a update on 1/22. I think it was UR2 for me, but I could be wrong

User avatar
admiringatticus
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby admiringatticus » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Congrats to the admits today!

I am at UR4 today - Cornell, what are you doing with me??

User avatar
DaRascal
Posts: 1854
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby DaRascal » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:10 pm

Reserved.

Ugh.

User avatar
yossarian
Posts: 1303
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby yossarian » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:14 pm

"We’re sorry, but your Gmail account is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience."

NOT NOW!! NOT TODAY!!

bostonbrewer
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby bostonbrewer » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:14 pm

DaRascal wrote:Reserved.

Ugh.

Stats (if you don't mind me asking)?

User avatar
DaRascal
Posts: 1854
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby DaRascal » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:15 pm

bostonbrewer wrote:
DaRascal wrote:Reserved.

Ugh.

Stats (if you don't mind me asking)?


3.49/161
I applied ED on the day the app came out and retook in December but scored a 160 haha

bostonbrewer
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby bostonbrewer » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:17 pm

DaRascal wrote:
bostonbrewer wrote:
DaRascal wrote:Reserved.

Ugh.

Stats (if you don't mind me asking)?


3.49/161
I applied ED on the day the app came out and retook in December but scored a 160 haha

Thanks.

In related news, I'm going to throw my monitor out a ninth floor window pretty soon unless GMail starts working.

User avatar
052220151
Posts: 2421
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:58 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby 052220151 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:19 pm

yossarian71 wrote:"We’re sorry, but your Gmail account is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience."

NOT NOW!! NOT TODAY!!


SAME THING FOR ME IM DYING!!!!!!

User avatar
mandyjay11
Posts: 1159
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:36 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby mandyjay11 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:19 pm

bostonbrewer wrote:
DaRascal wrote:
bostonbrewer wrote:
DaRascal wrote:Reserved.

Ugh.

Stats (if you don't mind me asking)?


3.49/161
I applied ED on the day the app came out and retook in December but scored a 160 haha

Thanks.

In related news, I'm going to throw my monitor out a ninth floor window pretty soon unless GMail starts working.



YEAH I thought it was only me!!

User avatar
JustHawkin
Posts: 1753
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby JustHawkin » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:22 pm

mandyjay11 wrote:
YEAH I thought it was only me!!

Looks like one of my craziest UG professors had something going with her "Don't trust the technology" spiel...

User avatar
mandyjay11
Posts: 1159
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:36 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby mandyjay11 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:23 pm

JustHawkin wrote:
mandyjay11 wrote:
YEAH I thought it was only me!!

Looks like one of my craziest UG professors had something going with her "Don't trust the technology" spiel...



SERIOUSLY! I literally have no other way to get emails lol

User avatar
MnM22
Posts: 259
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:09 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby MnM22 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:23 pm

Maybe Gmail is down because Cornell sent out so many decisions that is broke Gmail. :) #WishfulThinking?

bostonbrewer
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby bostonbrewer » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:24 pm

MnM22 wrote:Maybe Gmail is down because Cornell sent out so many decisions that is broke Gmail. :) #WishfulThinking?

Probably because they were sending acceptances with fat scholarships to everyone on TLS

User avatar
yossarian
Posts: 1303
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby yossarian » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:26 pm

And it's working again. Only missed one email. A newsletter. We all need help.

User avatar
JustHawkin
Posts: 1753
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby JustHawkin » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:27 pm

bostonbrewer wrote:
MnM22 wrote:Maybe Gmail is down because Cornell sent out so many decisions that is broke Gmail. :) #WishfulThinking?

Probably because they were sending acceptances with fat scholarships to everyone on TLS

...In very big PDF form. That heavy data usage.

User avatar
neprep
Posts: 1066
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby neprep » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:30 pm

I commiserate re: Gmail meltdown, but I thought Cornell had one wave of morning decisions and that's it?

bostonbrewer
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby bostonbrewer » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:35 pm

yossarian71 wrote:And it's working again. Only missed one email. A newsletter. We all need help.

Seriously. I've been having mini-heart attacks every time my phone buzzes for going on two weeks now.

bostonbrewer
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby bostonbrewer » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:37 pm

neprep wrote:I commiserate re: Gmail meltdown, but I thought Cornell had one wave of morning decisions and that's it?

Really? Any one else confirm/deny/add to this?

maple22
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby maple22 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:50 pm

My application finally went complete today after over a month of being received

User avatar
samoby
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby samoby » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:10 pm

Finally complete!

User avatar
cron1834
Posts: 1921
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:36 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby cron1834 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:57 pm

GMail and Cornell are obviously conspiring.

Late check-in.

User avatar
Otunga
Posts: 1317
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:56 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014)

Postby Otunga » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:01 pm

Submitted 12/20 and not complete.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”