Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
runthetrap
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby runthetrap » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:02 am

hey all, i'm a long-time reader of tls. i had a different username before, but i recently made a new one for no reason other than the fact that i like this one better (i've never been active on tls before). i'm still not done applying to schools yet, but i thought that today might be a good day to come out of my shell... idk

anyways, i just added my stats to the google doc. i applied ED, submitted 11/15 & went complete on 12/2. non-urm, 3.60 / 172. congratulations to those who already got in & best of luck to those who are still waiting!

User avatar
The-Specs
Posts: 1037
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby The-Specs » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:04 am

runthetrap wrote:hey all, i'm a long-time reader of tls. i had a different username before, but i recently made a new one for no reason other than the fact that i like this one better (i've never been active on tls before). i'm still not done applying to schools yet, but i thought that today might be a good day to come out of my shell... idk

anyways, i just added my stats to the google doc. i applied ED, submitted 11/15 & went complete on 12/2. non-urm, 3.60 / 172. congratulations to those who already got in & best of luck to those who are still waiting!


Welcome to the party. :)

User avatar
runthetrap
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby runthetrap » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:11 am

The-Specs wrote:
runthetrap wrote:hey all, i'm a long-time reader of tls. i had a different username before, but i recently made a new one for no reason other than the fact that i like this one better (i've never been active on tls before). i'm still not done applying to schools yet, but i thought that today might be a good day to come out of my shell... idk

anyways, i just added my stats to the google doc. i applied ED, submitted 11/15 & went complete on 12/2. non-urm, 3.60 / 172. congratulations to those who already got in & best of luck to those who are still waiting!


Welcome to the party. :)


thanks! happy to come out of hiding heh

Robert_Bert
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Robert_Bert » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:58 am

runthetrap wrote:hey all, i'm a long-time reader of tls. i had a different username before, but i recently made a new one for no reason other than the fact that i like this one better (i've never been active on tls before). i'm still not done applying to schools yet, but i thought that today might be a good day to come out of my shell... idk

anyways, i just added my stats to the google doc. i applied ED, submitted 11/15 & went complete on 12/2. non-urm, 3.60 / 172. congratulations to those who already got in & best of luck to those who are still waiting!


Did you get in or are you still waiting on an ED decision?

goldgirl786
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby goldgirl786 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:05 am

vertex wrote:Tomorrow's the big day. Everybody hold on to your hats!


Why do you say that??

User avatar
midwest17
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby midwest17 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:05 am

goldgirl786 wrote:
vertex wrote:Tomorrow's the big day. Everybody hold on to your hats!


Why do you say that??


Because he's trolling.

User avatar
runthetrap
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby runthetrap » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:11 pm

Robert_Bert wrote:
runthetrap wrote:hey all, i'm a long-time reader of tls. i had a different username before, but i recently made a new one for no reason other than the fact that i like this one better (i've never been active on tls before). i'm still not done applying to schools yet, but i thought that today might be a good day to come out of my shell... idk

anyways, i just added my stats to the google doc. i applied ED, submitted 11/15 & went complete on 12/2. non-urm, 3.60 / 172. congratulations to those who already got in & best of luck to those who are still waiting!


Did you get in or are you still waiting on an ED decision?


still waiting! sorry, that was unclear

Robert_Bert
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Robert_Bert » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:45 pm

runthetrap wrote:
Robert_Bert wrote:
runthetrap wrote:hey all, i'm a long-time reader of tls. i had a different username before, but i recently made a new one for no reason other than the fact that i like this one better (i've never been active on tls before). i'm still not done applying to schools yet, but i thought that today might be a good day to come out of my shell... idk

anyways, i just added my stats to the google doc. i applied ED, submitted 11/15 & went complete on 12/2. non-urm, 3.60 / 172. congratulations to those who already got in & best of luck to those who are still waiting!


Did you get in or are you still waiting on an ED decision?


still waiting! sorry, that was unclear


Welcome to the waiting club!

User avatar
phillywc
Posts: 3043
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:17 am

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby phillywc » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:50 pm

runthetrap wrote:hey all, i'm a long-time reader of tls. i had a different username before, but i recently made a new one for no reason other than the fact that i like this one better (i've never been active on tls before). i'm still not done applying to schools yet, but i thought that today might be a good day to come out of my shell... idk

anyways, i just added my stats to the google doc. i applied ED, submitted 11/15 & went complete on 12/2. non-urm, 3.60 / 172. congratulations to those who already got in & best of luck to those who are still waiting!

Hey buddy. You seem familiar.

goldgirl786
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby goldgirl786 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:58 pm

Kind of over ED at Columbia lol...wouldn't be TOO upset if I didn't get it...kinda have my heart in other places after much more EXTENSIVE digging...I'm weird I know lol

User avatar
t14splitter
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:07 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby t14splitter » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:06 pm

goldgirl786 wrote:Kind of over ED at Columbia lol...wouldn't be TOO upset if I didn't get it...kinda have my heart in other places after much more EXTENSIVE digging...I'm weird I know lol


I think you can withdraw from ED before you receive a decision.

That being said, I'd imagine you would no longer have any shot at getting into Columbia.

Kimikho
Posts: 3971
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Kimikho » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:11 pm

runthetrap wrote:hey all, i'm a long-time reader of tls. i had a different username before, but i recently made a new one for no reason other than the fact that i like this one better (i've never been active on tls before). i'm still not done applying to schools yet, but i thought that today might be a good day to come out of my shell... idk

anyways, i just added my stats to the google doc. i applied ED, submitted 11/15 & went complete on 12/2. non-urm, 3.60 / 172. congratulations to those who already got in & best of luck to those who are still waiting!


high im scoobs

User avatar
barrelofmonkeys
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby barrelofmonkeys » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:12 pm

scoobers wrote:
runthetrap wrote:hey all, i'm a long-time reader of tls. i had a different username before, but i recently made a new one for no reason other than the fact that i like this one better (i've never been active on tls before). i'm still not done applying to schools yet, but i thought that today might be a good day to come out of my shell... idk

anyways, i just added my stats to the google doc. i applied ED, submitted 11/15 & went complete on 12/2. non-urm, 3.60 / 172. congratulations to those who already got in & best of luck to those who are still waiting!


high im scoobs


i keep thinking runthetrap is dowu.

Kimikho
Posts: 3971
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby Kimikho » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:14 pm

barrelofmonkeys wrote:
scoobers wrote:
runthetrap wrote:hey all, i'm a long-time reader of tls. i had a different username before, but i recently made a new one for no reason other than the fact that i like this one better (i've never been active on tls before). i'm still not done applying to schools yet, but i thought that today might be a good day to come out of my shell... idk

anyways, i just added my stats to the google doc. i applied ED, submitted 11/15 & went complete on 12/2. non-urm, 3.60 / 172. congratulations to those who already got in & best of luck to those who are still waiting!


high im scoobs


i keep thinking runthetrap is dowu.


why would u think that

User avatar
phillywc
Posts: 3043
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:17 am

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby phillywc » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:14 pm

barrelofmonkeys wrote:
scoobers wrote:
runthetrap wrote:hey all, i'm a long-time reader of tls. i had a different username before, but i recently made a new one for no reason other than the fact that i like this one better (i've never been active on tls before). i'm still not done applying to schools yet, but i thought that today might be a good day to come out of my shell... idk

anyways, i just added my stats to the google doc. i applied ED, submitted 11/15 & went complete on 12/2. non-urm, 3.60 / 172. congratulations to those who already got in & best of luck to those who are still waiting!


high im scoobs


i keep thinking runthetrap is dowu.

no wai

User avatar
barrelofmonkeys
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby barrelofmonkeys » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:14 pm

ah eff you guys

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby 04102014 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:16 pm

barrelofmonkeys wrote:
scoobers wrote:
runthetrap wrote:hey all, i'm a long-time reader of tls. i had a different username before, but i recently made a new one for no reason other than the fact that i like this one better (i've never been active on tls before). i'm still not done applying to schools yet, but i thought that today might be a good day to come out of my shell... idk

anyways, i just added my stats to the google doc. i applied ED, submitted 11/15 & went complete on 12/2. non-urm, 3.60 / 172. congratulations to those who already got in & best of luck to those who are still waiting!


high im scoobs


i keep thinking runthetrap is dowu.


Me too.

04102014
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:42 am

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby 04102014 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:16 pm

Philly, I don't like your new tar. Change it.

User avatar
neprep
Posts: 1066
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby neprep » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:26 pm

I'm sick of seeing "complete" Columbia. Put me under review bbs.

User avatar
phillywc
Posts: 3043
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:17 am

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby phillywc » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:29 pm

ohpobrecito wrote:Philly, I don't like your new tar. Change it.

:( :(

Guide me.

User avatar
phillywc
Posts: 3043
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:17 am

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby phillywc » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:29 pm

barrelofmonkeys wrote:ah eff you guys

<3

User avatar
ZipWhenSheMoves
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:46 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby ZipWhenSheMoves » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:32 pm

neprep wrote:I'm sick of seeing "complete" Columbia. Put me under review bbs.


Do they have an "under review" status for sure?

User avatar
barrelofmonkeys
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby barrelofmonkeys » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:33 pm

phillywc wrote:
barrelofmonkeys wrote:ah eff you guys

<3


</3

User avatar
phillywc
Posts: 3043
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:17 am

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby phillywc » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:34 pm

ZipWhenSheMoves wrote:
neprep wrote:I'm sick of seeing "complete" Columbia. Put me under review bbs.


Do they have an "under review" status for sure?

I do not think so.

californiauser
Posts: 1183
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Columbia c/o 2017 Applicants (2013-2014 cycle)

Postby californiauser » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:34 pm

neprep wrote:I'm sick of seeing "complete" Columbia. Put me under review bbs.


Does Columbia have an "under review" status change? I thought it stopped at "complete."




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”