Page 47 of 157

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:51 pm
by jingosaur
linkx13 wrote:So, is it safe to assume that if I received an update on 12/2 but nothing since then I've been put into another pile for later decisions or dinged?


Not at all. A lot of people who apply really early don't hear back until January or February.

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:52 pm
by redsoxfan1989
linkx13 wrote:So, is it safe to assume that if I received an update on 12/2 but nothing since then I've been put into another pile for later decisions or dinged?


In the same boat. Please, NYU, just let me stop furiously refreshing my status checker!

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:05 pm
by neprep
Officially in via voicemail!

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:07 pm
by ShrimpToastMasters
neprep wrote:Officially in via voicemail!


Yay neppy!!!! Meetcha at ADW?

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:08 pm
by neprep
ShrimpToastMasters wrote:
neprep wrote:Officially in via voicemail!


Yay neppy!!!! Meetcha at ADW?


Hoapfully!

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:08 pm
by Kimikho
neprep wrote:Officially in via voicemail!


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:09 pm
by waddle
scoobers wrote:OMG GUYS GUESS WHAT

"Application under review."


This right here.

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:10 pm
by neprep
Scoobers you need to post those gifs even when I report my HLS rejection. BC makes everything better.

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:11 pm
by Kimikho
neprep wrote:Scoobers you need to post those gifs even when I report my HLS rejection. BC makes everything better.


i may or may not have gifs ready for rejections too :(

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:15 pm
by lawschool22
scoobers wrote:
neprep wrote:Scoobers you need to post those gifs even when I report my HLS rejection. BC makes everything better.


i may or may not have gifs ready for rejections too :(


Those gifs are just as (if not more) important that the acceptance gifs

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:53 pm
by lawschool22
I got the call! Yay! It's official!

Image

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:56 pm
by mirroroferised7
waddle wrote:
scoobers wrote:OMG GUYS GUESS WHAT

"Application under review."


This right here.


+1

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:58 pm
by ShrimpToastMasters
lawschool22 wrote:I got the call! Yay! It's official!



YAY!!! CONGRADHAMUHLATIONS!!!

Image

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:54 pm
by drawstring
In via email!!

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:56 pm
by ThePiedPiper
drawstring wrote:In via email!!


Congrats on your acceptance. Time to celebrate.

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:20 pm
by drawstring
ThePiedPiper wrote:
drawstring wrote:In via email!!


Congrats on your acceptance. Time to celebrate.


Thanks :D

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:31 pm
by mindarmed
koalacity wrote:
applelover wrote:I thought Philly was a dude.
LJL
Poor philly is indeed a dude.


Wow, really? Some people don't identify with their ascribed gender.

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:34 pm
by fivestarfolds
Captains log: one day since receiving ominous DLS status. No call. No email. No letter. My only form of contact with the outside world is a web portal. Beginning to wonder if any confirmation is actually out there...

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:39 pm
by lawschool22
fivestarfolds wrote:Captains log: one day since receiving ominous DLS status. No call. No email. No letter. My only form of contact with the outside world is a web portal. Beginning to wonder if any confirmation is actually out there...


Don't worry. I got my DLS on Monday and just received the call this afternoon.

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:44 pm
by Kimikho
lawschool22 wrote:I got the call! Yay! It's official!

Image


Image

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:52 pm
by lawschool22
scoobers wrote:
lawschool22 wrote:I got the call! Yay! It's official!

Image


Image


You know I have been waiting all day for this

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:09 pm
by charlie.black
DLS monday and call didn't come 'til this afternoon. Submitted mid-September.

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:13 pm
by The-Specs
charlie.black wrote:DLS monday and call didn't come 'til this afternoon. Submitted mid-September.


I think you hold the current record for DLS-->Phone Call wait time.

For this threads information, Charlie's a straight baller…hth

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:48 pm
by charlie.black
Very kind of you Specs. Then again, you are a good soul.

Re: NYU c/o 2017 Applicants Thread!

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:52 pm
by phillywc
Wasted my 1000th post with a scoober gender joke and people think i'm a girl

WELL DONE ME