Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Have you been admitted?

Yes
76
21%
No
288
79%
 
Total votes: 364

User avatar
barrelofmonkeys
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby barrelofmonkeys » Thu May 01, 2014 1:47 pm

anon369 wrote:Is it bad form to call the admissions office and ask what your decision is if you HAVENT gotten a DLS yet? If they've made all of their decisions, they probably know whether they've rejected or WL you....correct? readytobedonewithstatuschecker


I think the only thing that's bad form at this point is for Stanford to not have given you a decision.

chizzy
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:07 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby chizzy » Thu May 01, 2014 1:49 pm

barrelofmonkeys wrote:
anon369 wrote:Is it bad form to call the admissions office and ask what your decision is if you HAVENT gotten a DLS yet? If they've made all of their decisions, they probably know whether they've rejected or WL you....correct? readytobedonewithstatuschecker


I think the only thing that's bad form at this point is for Stanford to not have given you a decision.

User avatar
goldenflash19
Posts: 477
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:15 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby goldenflash19 » Thu May 01, 2014 1:52 pm

chizzy wrote:
barrelofmonkeys wrote:
anon369 wrote:Is it bad form to call the admissions office and ask what your decision is if you HAVENT gotten a DLS yet? If they've made all of their decisions, they probably know whether they've rejected or WL you....correct? readytobedonewithstatuschecker


I think the only thing that's bad form at this point is for Stanford to not have given you a decision.

User avatar
drawstring
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby drawstring » Thu May 01, 2014 1:54 pm

goldenflash19 wrote:
chizzy wrote:
barrelofmonkeys wrote:
anon369 wrote:Is it bad form to call the admissions office and ask what your decision is if you HAVENT gotten a DLS yet? If they've made all of their decisions, they probably know whether they've rejected or WL you....correct? readytobedonewithstatuschecker


I think the only thing that's bad form at this point is for Stanford to not have given you a decision.

User avatar
Nonconsecutive
Posts: 2248
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby Nonconsecutive » Thu May 01, 2014 1:56 pm

anon369 wrote:Is it bad form to call the admissions office and ask what your decision is if you HAVENT gotten a DLS yet? If they've made all of their decisions, they probably know whether they've rejected or WL you....correct? readytobedonewithstatuschecker


Agreeing with the above, not bad form at all at this point. Also be sure to ask if they kicked your dog.

User avatar
t-14orbust
Posts: 2066
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby t-14orbust » Thu May 01, 2014 1:59 pm

Nonconsecutive wrote:
anon369 wrote:Is it bad form to call the admissions office and ask what your decision is if you HAVENT gotten a DLS yet? If they've made all of their decisions, they probably know whether they've rejected or WL you....correct? readytobedonewithstatuschecker


Agreeing with the above, not bad form at all at this point. Also be sure to ask if they kicked your dog.


Be my friend

User avatar
AFP
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:20 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby AFP » Thu May 01, 2014 2:00 pm

DLS'd sometime in the last few hours, called in to find out I'm on the Waitlist, which is about as much as I'd hoped for from SLS. Going to ride it on the assumption that I'll be applying next cycle.

User avatar
Jessasaurus
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby Jessasaurus » Thu May 01, 2014 2:00 pm

anon369 wrote:Is it bad form to call the admissions office and ask what your decision is if you HAVENT gotten a DLS yet? If they've made all of their decisions, they probably know whether they've rejected or WL you....correct? readytobedonewithstatuschecker


If they knew 100% whether you would be a wl/ding they would have dls'ed you already. I wouldn't call

User avatar
Nonconsecutive
Posts: 2248
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby Nonconsecutive » Thu May 01, 2014 2:03 pm

t-14orbust wrote:
Nonconsecutive wrote:
anon369 wrote:Is it bad form to call the admissions office and ask what your decision is if you HAVENT gotten a DLS yet? If they've made all of their decisions, they probably know whether they've rejected or WL you....correct? readytobedonewithstatuschecker


Agreeing with the above, not bad form at all at this point. Also be sure to ask if they kicked your dog.


Be my friend


Fronds confirmed.

Kimikho
Posts: 3971
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby Kimikho » Thu May 01, 2014 2:25 pm

~~~~SUBMITTED FOR REVIEW YAY~~~~

wheelhouse12
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby wheelhouse12 » Thu May 01, 2014 2:43 pm

DLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally in the last ten minutes

sup_stan
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:08 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby sup_stan » Thu May 01, 2014 2:44 pm

wheelhouse12 wrote:DLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally in the last ten minutes


Just went DLS too. Gonna call to find out.

User avatar
tparks
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 2:01 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby tparks » Thu May 01, 2014 2:45 pm

DLS finally.

Kimikho
Posts: 3971
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby Kimikho » Thu May 01, 2014 2:48 pm

Image

Image

Probably won't be calling, I have a lot on my plate right now.

Glad it is finally over, though!

EirinnGoBrach
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:01 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby EirinnGoBrach » Thu May 01, 2014 2:48 pm

.
Last edited by EirinnGoBrach on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
t-14orbust
Posts: 2066
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby t-14orbust » Thu May 01, 2014 2:49 pm

Nonconsecutive wrote:
t-14orbust wrote:
Nonconsecutive wrote:
anon369 wrote:Is it bad form to call the admissions office and ask what your decision is if you HAVENT gotten a DLS yet? If they've made all of their decisions, they probably know whether they've rejected or WL you....correct? readytobedonewithstatuschecker


Agreeing with the above, not bad form at all at this point. Also be sure to ask if they kicked your dog.


Be my friend


Fronds confirmed.

8)
still submitted for review. Complete mid-october. yay :)

Wiggly
Posts: 296
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:19 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby Wiggly » Thu May 01, 2014 2:52 pm

...
Last edited by Wiggly on Sun May 25, 2014 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Jessasaurus
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby Jessasaurus » Thu May 01, 2014 2:52 pm

t-14orbust wrote: 8)
still submitted for review. Complete mid-october. yay :)


UGH me too. this is the worst!

User avatar
drawstring
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby drawstring » Thu May 01, 2014 2:55 pm

Jessasaurus wrote:
t-14orbust wrote: 8)
still submitted for review. Complete mid-october. yay :)


UGH me too. this is the worst!


Me too. I feel like the Faye hammer will drop on us soon.

User avatar
applicantx
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby applicantx » Thu May 01, 2014 2:56 pm

Jessasaurus wrote:
t-14orbust wrote: 8)
still submitted for review. Complete mid-october. yay :)


UGH me too. this is the worst!


And then there were .... ?!?! Remember the days when submitted for review was a good thing? Ridiculousness

wheelhouse12
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby wheelhouse12 » Thu May 01, 2014 2:58 pm

Ding :(

User avatar
Mack.Hambleton
Posts: 5417
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby Mack.Hambleton » Thu May 01, 2014 3:03 pm

.
Last edited by Mack.Hambleton on Wed May 07, 2014 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

chizzy
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:07 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby chizzy » Thu May 01, 2014 3:09 pm

.
Last edited by chizzy on Thu May 01, 2014 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wheelhouse12
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby wheelhouse12 » Thu May 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Hey all good luck with law school next year wherever you go; I'm finished with this thread!

chizzy
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:07 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby chizzy » Thu May 01, 2014 3:12 pm

wheelhouse12 wrote:Hey all good luck with law school next year wherever you go; I'm finished with this thread!


thanks! and sorry about the ding. i'm sure you have amazing options!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lawl_Schoolz, proteinshake, Pugnax and 30 guests