read this like it was the start of a slam poem.
i hope they come to their senses in a timely manner and give you a call.
EquallyWrong wrote:pseu wrote:DLS... after all this waiting. Damn.
sorry to hear this. you had a good run though, you were a contender.
Chalupa-Batman wrote:I just wanna be done. As much as I like you guys, I'm tired of this anxiety and I want to get on with my life qua figuring out my apartment situation, finding out how I'm gonna pay for this crazy expensive ordeal, preparing for my most rigorous academic experience so far. You know, little things like that.
MrMileyCyrus wrote:Is "my mom is bugging me to enroll at another school, so can you just give me my WL so I can send in my $600 without any reservations?" an acceptable excuse to call and ask for an expedited decision?
I know it's not, but this shit is getting ridiculous.
Power_of_Facing wrote:How many of y'all would definitely attend if accepted? Still being in contention at all at this point is likely indicative of some other great options.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests