juicebox wrote:IrishJew wrote:Sorry all the DLS dings yesterday.
Crazy that there are decisions going out today; now I'll be glued to my phone. Honestly I've sort of written off Stanford insofar as evaluating my options goes, though if I get in I'll obviously be over the moon and I'd happily throw my Boston plans away (S is the only school I'm still waiting on). How are other people still waiting feeling about this? Are you holding out hope, making other plans, or what?
Early Nov submit, splitter, non-traditional with unusual (in a good way) softs.
Early Dec submit here. S has always been my #1 but when I got H without a peep from S I think I started subconsciously writing off S in my mind. But if I got in I would be absolutely thrilled, albeit disappointed that I wouldn't be able to make it for ASW.
I feel the same way re H and S. (Yale was my first choice initially, but around December/January I started to realize how awesome Stanford is and it became my #1)