Page 125 of 203

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:25 pm
by wtrc
Scvaz7 wrote:No movement at all since 2/9
Probably a ding right?


.... Heh.

Application Submitted for Review

Last updated 11/3.

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:28 pm
by Constantine
wtrc wrote:
Scvaz7 wrote:No movement at all since 2/9
Probably a ding right?


.... Heh.

Application Submitted for Review

Last updated 11/3.



Current Status Date: 10/8/2013

I know several of us are all in the same boat. Fingers crossed!

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:33 pm
by Scvaz7
Constantine wrote:
wtrc wrote:
Scvaz7 wrote:No movement at all since 2/9
Probably a ding right?


.... Heh.

Application Submitted for Review

Last updated 11/3.



Current Status Date: 10/8/2013

I know several of us are all in the same boat. Fingers crossed!


Well the two of you clearly understand the art of patience. Glass half full

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:33 pm
by NapoleonXV
Constantine wrote:
wtrc wrote:
Scvaz7 wrote:No movement at all since 2/9
Probably a ding right?


.... Heh.

Application Submitted for Review

Last updated 11/3.



Current Status Date: 10/8/2013

I know several of us are all in the same boat. Fingers crossed!


Current Status Date 09/19/2013

Sigh

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:36 pm
by barrelofmonkeys
NapoleonXV wrote:
Current Status Date 09/19/2013

Sigh


props to you for that wait

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:38 pm
by MoMettaMonk
.

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:54 pm
by muzzy
.

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:00 pm
by Gary
muzzy wrote:Assuming that I have decent enough numbers for a ticket onboard the imminent WL boat, will anyone else ITT be on both H and S's WLs?

I feel like HS Waitlist should be its own wonderful boat of purgatory.


lol my new goal is the sweep HYS waitlist and ride it out until I finish Legal Methods at Columbia :P

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:01 pm
by wtrc
muzzy wrote:Assuming that I have decent enough numbers for a ticket onboard the imminent WL boat, will anyone else ITT be on both H and S's WLs?

I feel like HS Waitlist should be its own wonderful boat of purgatory.


I don't think S has released any waitlist yet, right? S and Y have smaller WL's than H does, partially just a function of the smaller classes and all..

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:01 pm
by teampeeta
Gary wrote:
muzzy wrote:Assuming that I have decent enough numbers for a ticket onboard the imminent WL boat, will anyone else ITT be on both H and S's WLs?

I feel like HS Waitlist should be its own wonderful boat of purgatory.


lol my new goal is the sweep HYS waitlist and ride it out until I finish Legal Methods at Columbia :P


This is uber depressing.

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:02 pm
by Kimikho
Jeez it's like I never even beat 2048 over here :?

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:04 pm
by fleurdelis2
.

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:11 pm
by muzzy
.

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:25 pm
by Gary
Post #300 in the Stanford thread for luck!

first time I actually remembered to get one of these in :)

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:26 pm
by angels2fly
Pathetically really happy to have made it this far

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:40 pm
by Huffy
Today marks the 26th week of radio silence since I went under review. Today is my applications half-birthday, any suggestions on how to celebrate?

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:42 pm
by barrelofmonkeys
Huffy wrote:Today marks the 26th week of radio silence since I went under review. Today is my applications half-birthday, any suggestions on how to celebrate?


drink

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:10 pm
by Huffy
barrelofmonkeys wrote:
Huffy wrote:Today marks the 26th week of radio silence since I went under review. Today is my applications half-birthday, any suggestions on how to celebrate?


drink


cheers

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:27 pm
by rseaney
im really surprised to see no movement thus far. that means tomorrow is going to be huge?

again, still assuming they stick by the april 1 thing.

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:30 pm
by Scvaz7
rseaney wrote:im really surprised to see no movement thus far. that means tomorrow is going to be huge?

again, still assuming they stick by the april 1 thing.


It's also still only 11:30AM in California. So still plenty of time for movement on their end. Or at least that's what I tell myself

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:31 pm
by jjmaple8
angels2fly wrote:Pathetically really happy to have made it this far


+1.

It's the little things that keep us sane.

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:32 pm
by barrelofmonkeys
c'mon stanford
you are literally the last d(ing)ecision i am waiting on
end my cycle NAO

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:33 pm
by muzzy
.

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:35 pm
by Scvaz7
muzzy wrote:
Scvaz7 wrote:
rseaney wrote:im really surprised to see no movement thus far. that means tomorrow is going to be huge?

again, still assuming they stick by the april 1 thing.


It's also still only 11:30AM in California. So still plenty of time for movement on their end. Or at least that's what I tell myself
I have it on good authority (=no authority) that they're taking an early lunch and then preparing for a lots of happy calls.


That made me chuckle. Thanks for that

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:36 pm
by calle_25
barrelofmonkeys wrote:c'mon stanford
you are literally the last d(ing)ecision i am waiting on
end my cycle NAO

So much this. I just want it to be over, Faye.