Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Have you been admitted?

Yes
76
21%
No
288
79%
 
Total votes: 364

User avatar
chneyo
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:46 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby chneyo » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:47 pm

...
Last edited by chneyo on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
koalacity
Posts: 1162
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:56 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby koalacity » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:19 am

¿ tomorrow ?

Also, fun fact: apparently two people on LSN were accepted to Stanford on Friday (but there were no TLS acceptances reported that day).

User avatar
kershka
Posts: 630
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:45 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby kershka » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:22 am

koalacity wrote:¿ tomorrow ?

Also, fun fact: apparently two people on LSN were accepted to Stanford on Friday (but there were no TLS acceptances reported that day).

What? What were their stats? Need to go check LSN immediately!

All people who are admitted to SLS should be obligated to create a TLS account and let us know so we can get the most out of our tiny sample size :P

ETA: found the stats. A 177, 4.0 and a 173, 3.8. One submitted in early Oct, the other mid-November

User avatar
drawstring
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby drawstring » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:32 am

I think the 30th has traditionally been an acceptance day.

User avatar
koalacity
Posts: 1162
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:56 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby koalacity » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:38 am

kershka wrote:
koalacity wrote:¿ tomorrow ?

Also, fun fact: apparently two people on LSN were accepted to Stanford on Friday (but there were no TLS acceptances reported that day).

What? What were their stats? Need to go check LSN immediately!

All people who are admitted to SLS should be obligated to create a TLS account and let us know so we can get the most out of our tiny sample size :P


ETA: found the stats. A 177, 4.0 and a 173, 3.8. One submitted in early Oct, the other mid-November

Further evidence we're secretly the same person (or just have eerily similar thought processes).

User avatar
kershka
Posts: 630
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:45 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby kershka » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:59 am

koalacity wrote:
kershka wrote:
koalacity wrote:¿ tomorrow ?

Also, fun fact: apparently two people on LSN were accepted to Stanford on Friday (but there were no TLS acceptances reported that day).

What? What were their stats? Need to go check LSN immediately!

All people who are admitted to SLS should be obligated to create a TLS account and let us know so we can get the most out of our tiny sample size :P


ETA: found the stats. A 177, 4.0 and a 173, 3.8. One submitted in early Oct, the other mid-November

Further evidence we're secretly the same person (or just have eerily similar thought processes).

:D Though, TBF, I imagine everyone in this thread was thinking something similar

However, this means my prediction of Friday calls was accurate! Maybe my further prediction of either Monday or Tuesday and then the 30th will come true as well!

User avatar
chneyo
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:46 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby chneyo » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:28 am

...
Last edited by chneyo on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
FuriousDuck
Posts: 507
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby FuriousDuck » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:49 am

...
Last edited by FuriousDuck on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
bbkk
Posts: 728
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby bbkk » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:35 am

Finally went complete!!! :D

User avatar
China Spy
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:10 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby China Spy » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:43 pm

bbkk wrote:Finally went complete!!! :D


How long did it take? I sent mine 10 days ago.

Kimikho
Posts: 3971
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby Kimikho » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:44 pm

FuriousDuck wrote:It looks we have an opening for the position of "relentlessly positive TLSer," or we do at least as long as Mort remains inactive. Anyone who thinks they're up to the task, please raise your hand.


hi

User avatar
bbkk
Posts: 728
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby bbkk » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:45 pm

China Spy wrote:
bbkk wrote:Finally went complete!!! :D


How long did it take? I sent mine 10 days ago.


Exactly 10 days for me.

User avatar
China Spy
Posts: 209
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:10 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby China Spy » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:52 pm

bbkk wrote:
China Spy wrote:
bbkk wrote:Finally went complete!!! :D


How long did it take? I sent mine 10 days ago.


Exactly 10 days for me.


Looks like I'm getting dinged =/

User avatar
bbkk
Posts: 728
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby bbkk » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:58 pm

China Spy wrote:
bbkk wrote:
China Spy wrote:
bbkk wrote:Finally went complete!!! :D


How long did it take? I sent mine 10 days ago.


Exactly 10 days for me.


Looks like I'm getting dinged =/



Don't be so pessimistic. According to the spreadsheet, some people took a month to go complete. You'll be fine! :lol:

User avatar
chneyo
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:46 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby chneyo » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:49 pm

...
Last edited by chneyo on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
waferthinmint
Posts: 337
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:57 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby waferthinmint » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:34 pm

All quiet on the Western front?

User avatar
Howl
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:11 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby Howl » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:53 pm

waferthinmint wrote:All quiet on the Western front?


Seems so. Also, reference appreciated :D

User avatar
wtrc
Posts: 2057
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby wtrc » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:58 pm

I just had a missed call and voicemail from a Palo Alto number guys.

It wasn't Stanford.

Wow.

User avatar
koalacity
Posts: 1162
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:56 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby koalacity » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:59 pm

wtrc wrote:I just had a missed call and voicemail from a Palo Alto number guys.

It wasn't Stanford.

Wow.

Ouch. Just ouch :(.

Soon enough, wtrc!

User avatar
waferthinmint
Posts: 337
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:57 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby waferthinmint » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:02 pm

Howl wrote:
waferthinmint wrote:All quiet on the Western front?


Seems so. Also, reference appreciated :D


Thanks! :D

User avatar
waferthinmint
Posts: 337
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:57 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby waferthinmint » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:03 pm

wtrc wrote:I just had a missed call and voicemail from a Palo Alto number guys.

It wasn't Stanford.

Wow.


That just should not be allowed. I hereby ban all 650 numbers from making any phone calls if they are not SLS.

User avatar
kershka
Posts: 630
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:45 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby kershka » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:10 pm

wtrc wrote:I just had a missed call and voicemail from a Palo Alto number guys.

It wasn't Stanford.

Wow.

Having a non-SLS 650 number should be a federal crime :P

Also, if you have any friends from Palo Alto, you should stop being friends until after Stanford admits you. HTH!

User avatar
Howl
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:11 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby Howl » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:11 pm

wtrc wrote:I just had a missed call and voicemail from a Palo Alto number guys.

It wasn't Stanford.

Wow.


Very disappoint. Much unfulfill. So deception. Wow.

(sorry, whenever I see "wow" nowadays I can only think of the doge meme)

User avatar
Jessasaurus
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby Jessasaurus » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:21 pm

When will the first rejections come out?

User avatar
yomisterd
Posts: 1556
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2017 (2013-2014 applicants)

Postby yomisterd » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:24 pm

Finally copped that status checker. Now to only obsessively check three times a... hour.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Longsx3, packerboy31489 and 33 guests