- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 1:15 am
I have heard from all the schools I've applied to, except USC. My application is in "final review" and has been for a month and a half. I have received 90 thousand dollar scholarship from Loyola and 80 from Pepperdine (which is a difficult choice as well) but I don't want to make a decision until I hear from USC!
Should I write USC a letter of continued interest, or would that be annoying to them considering I haven't even been wait-listed?
Also, I want to be a criminal prosecutor, so would it be crazy to pay full price for USC when I could go to Loyola or Pepperdine and do the awesome criminal law concentration (Sounds so fun!)?
I would appreciate any constructive input. Thanks so much!
- Posts: 1562
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:54 am
- Posts: 1807
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm
ManOfTheMinute wrote:have you tried looking at USC's C/o 2016 applicant thread to see if anyone else if having this problem? (also, thats a better place for this question). If they aren't, you should call the admissions office...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 20171lhopeful, AllHailKingMao, Anon.y.mousse., Assasindowntheavenue, Brussel_Sprouts, chandhi, Chipotle85, dietcoke1, dmc1275, em15, emeraldsea, Finickywalrus, gopats92, half moon, hopeful applicant, jurisdoctor2020, kiwi50, lg77, Litt1tUp, Monday, nasphill, Nightwing, patttt, Pozzo, Sarastro, Stephylynette, Tazewell, twozeroone, wildquest8200, xinaii, ytrewq321 and 60 guests