HELP! No Response for USC 5/29! ANYONE ELSE?

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
stasie37

HELP! No Response for USC 5/29! ANYONE ELSE?

Postby stasie37 » Thu May 30, 2013 1:26 am

Hi Everyone! I am hoping to hear from someone who knows what they are talking about!!!

I have heard from all the schools I've applied to, except USC. My application is in "final review" and has been for a month and a half. I have received 90 thousand dollar scholarship from Loyola and 80 from Pepperdine (which is a difficult choice as well) but I don't want to make a decision until I hear from USC! :oops:

Should I write USC a letter of continued interest, or would that be annoying to them considering I haven't even been wait-listed?

Also, I want to be a criminal prosecutor, so would it be crazy to pay full price for USC when I could go to Loyola or Pepperdine and do the awesome criminal law concentration (Sounds so fun!)?

I would appreciate any constructive input. Thanks so much!

ManOfTheMinute

Re: HELP! No Response for USC 5/29! ANYONE ELSE?

Postby ManOfTheMinute » Thu May 30, 2013 2:20 am

have you tried looking at USC's C/o 2016 applicant thread to see if anyone else if having this problem? (also, thats a better place for this question). If they aren't, you should call the admissions office...

bruin91

Postby bruin91 » Thu May 30, 2013 11:11 am

Personally, I'd take USC @ sticker over those options, regardless of what I'd want to do.

Maybe send an additional LOR?

helix23

Postby helix23 » Thu May 30, 2013 12:08 pm

ManOfTheMinute wrote:have you tried looking at USC's C/o 2016 applicant thread to see if anyone else if having this problem? (also, thats a better place for this question). If they aren't, you should call the admissions office...

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”