Thanks for the well wishes, all. I'll be depositing at CLS today.
For me, CLS over UVA with $75k was the sensible decision because I have somewhat unique circumstances. I had a total undergrad COA of $50k, so my parents are picking up the whole shebang at CLS and I'll be graduating debt-free. I'm certainly a prestige whore, but not to one-tenth the degree my Boomer parents are ("It's number four" + "It's an Ivy" = lovestruck Boomers). I did make the argument that UVA would be a better deal at $100k cheaper, but my folks would not have anything of it--I was essentially not allowed to consider financial concerns once I made it clear that CLS > UVA if all else is equal. I tried to tell them they could probably do something very nice with $100k; they were adamant it wouldn't go to anything useful. I then tried to tell them that if they couldn't find anything, I could certainly find a good home for $100k--CLS < UVA + a mortgage down payment. They basically laughed at me and said I'm not getting a dime of that money if it doesn't go towards education. Because they're picking up the tab, it's really their decision that I just sort of have veto power over, and they would much rather send $225k to Columbia than $110k to UVA. I stopped arguing when it became apparent that their position wasn't going to change. If you're fortunate enough to be able to graduate CLS with no debt, you don't piss off the people who are making it happen.
Important note: I was given slightly less than 48 hours to make my decision. That time window is going to decrease deeper and deeper into the cycle, to the point where those admitted in late July/August will have to make a decision basically immediately. If you would have a tough decision to make if CLS admitted you, make it now, because you won't have enough time to make a well-though out decision between the time they accept you and the time you would have to decide. Make that decision as though you were paying sticker, because in all likelihood they won't have time to get financials back to you before your deadline. Plus there are a hundred kids right behind you who would go swimming in sulfuric acid to pay sticker. But, of course, it never hurts to ask about money.
Based on historical data, there are still at least half a dozen acceptances left in the cycle, and there are still 20 TLS/LSN Columbia depositors on an HYS waitlist. You should
harass encourage these people to go should they get in. So far, CLS has been mostly focused on 174+ (at least six people, myself included), but at least one person with a below-median LSAT has gotten in so far. If you're still alive, they kept you alive for a reason. Good luck to all those remaining, especially those of you who have had interviews.