waitlist movement??

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
BruinsBU
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:42 pm

waitlist movement??

Postby BruinsBU » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:12 am

Now that the first lot of deposit deadlines are behind us, has anyone had any movement on the waitlist? Unfortunately for me it is still all quiet on the waitlist front.

User avatar
SteelPenguin
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: waitlist movement??

Postby SteelPenguin » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:56 am

BruinsBU wrote:Now that the first lot of deposit deadlines are behind us, has anyone had any movement on the waitlist? Unfortunately for me it is still all quiet on the waitlist front.


What school?

BruinsBU
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:42 pm

Re: waitlist movement??

Postby BruinsBU » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:35 pm

SteelPenguin wrote:
BruinsBU wrote:Now that the first lot of deposit deadlines are behind us, has anyone had any movement on the waitlist? Unfortunately for me it is still all quiet on the waitlist front.


What school?


Depaul & Kent. Their deadlines are April 15, but im fishing for waitlist movement for those schools that had deposit deadlines of April 1 to try and see if schools are going to be going to th waitlist and if so, to what extent.

BruinsBU
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:42 pm

Re: waitlist movement??

Postby BruinsBU » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm

Bump

User avatar
TheThriller
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Re: waitlist movement??

Postby TheThriller » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:30 pm

You may be better served to ask this question/voice your concerns in the appropriate school threads in this forum.

BruinsBU
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:42 pm

Re: waitlist movement??

Postby BruinsBU » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:32 pm

TheThriller wrote:You may be better served to ask this question/voice your concerns in the appropriate school threads in this forum.


Im not trying to get info for my situation. I was trying to get info on all schools waitlist activity. Trying to satisfy my curiosity I suppose.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], MSNbot Media, potatocowpower and 2 guests