Fordham Waitlist 2013

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
zorro.99
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby zorro.99 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:34 pm

fractalalchemy wrote:
zorro.99 wrote:Just got a call about an hour ago!! I'm in!!


Congrats! Is Fordham your first choice? Were you one of the people that received the latest e-mail from Kathryn almost two weeks ago?


I'm deposited at GW but I will almost definitely be withdrawing to go to Fordham. I did get the email two weeks ago! I sent a reply that day then also wrote a quick update on Sunday evening expressing my continued interest and detailing some awards I recently won.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby JayJones78 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:35 pm

zorro.99 wrote:
fractalalchemy wrote:
zorro.99 wrote:Just got a call about an hour ago!! I'm in!!


Congrats! Is Fordham your first choice? Were you one of the people that received the latest e-mail from Kathryn almost two weeks ago?


I'm deposited at GW but I will almost definitely be withdrawing to go to Fordham. I did get the email two weeks ago! I sent a reply that day then also wrote a quick update on Sunday evening expressing my continued interest and detailing some awards I recently won.


congrats!!

wondering why you would choose Fordham over GW, if you don't mind sharing (here or PM)

fractalalchemy
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby fractalalchemy » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:41 pm

JayJones78 wrote:
zorro.99 wrote:
fractalalchemy wrote:
zorro.99 wrote:Just got a call about an hour ago!! I'm in!!


Congrats! Is Fordham your first choice? Were you one of the people that received the latest e-mail from Kathryn almost two weeks ago?


I'm deposited at GW but I will almost definitely be withdrawing to go to Fordham. I did get the email two weeks ago! I sent a reply that day then also wrote a quick update on Sunday evening expressing my continued interest and detailing some awards I recently won.


congrats!!

wondering why you would choose Fordham over GW, if you don't mind sharing (here or PM)


I was going to ask the same thing.

Cellar-door
Posts: 370
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:33 pm

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby Cellar-door » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Off the waitlist today, no mention of financial aid yet, so we'll have to see if there is enough to make it worth going.

lambert8
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby lambert8 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:45 pm

also in today via phone call then email..they said I would be able to talk to them shortly about a scholarship package and unless it's huge i'm staying with my deposited school

User avatar
Cylonhunter
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:19 pm

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby Cylonhunter » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:42 pm

Just received another waitlist update email. I guess I wasn't one of the candidates that received good news this week, how unfortunate.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby JayJones78 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:56 pm

Cylonhunter wrote:Just received another waitlist update email. I guess I wasn't one of the candidates that received good news this week, how unfortunate.


Do you mind copy pasting the email?

liddy
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:57 pm

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby liddy » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:59 pm

I just received an update email as well.

"Greetings from Fordham Law School!


As we head into June, we plan to make a small number of offers off the waitlist in the upcoming weeks. We have great candidates we would like to send to the faculty but we know a lot can change from the time we placed you on the waitlist – or even the last time we sent you a waitlist update email! If you are still interested in enrolling at Fordham Law or if you have already made concrete plans for the fall, please let me know at your earliest convenience!"

liddy
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:57 pm

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby liddy » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:00 pm

Did people who got accepted off the waitlist this week get the previous update email regarding the June 3rd deposit deadline?

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby JayJones78 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:07 pm

liddy wrote:I just received an update email as well.

"Greetings from Fordham Law School!


As we head into June, we plan to make a small number of offers off the waitlist in the upcoming weeks. We have great candidates we would like to send to the faculty but we know a lot can change from the time we placed you on the waitlist – or even the last time we sent you a waitlist update email! If you are still interested in enrolling at Fordham Law or if you have already made concrete plans for the fall, please let me know at your earliest convenience!"


thanks! no email for me but I presume I'll get it sometime today

aresdude
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:36 pm

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby aresdude » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:36 pm

----------
Last edited by aresdude on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
bearjew
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby bearjew » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:27 pm

liddy wrote:Did people who got accepted off the waitlist this week get the previous update email regarding the June 3rd deposit deadline?


Got the email this morning as well. Was wondering if the email was a good sign or just a general email. Oh well, the waiting is maddening.

aresdude
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:36 pm

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby aresdude » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:03 pm

----------
Last edited by aresdude on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

liddy
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:57 pm

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby liddy » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:18 pm

bearjew wrote:
liddy wrote:Did people who got accepted off the waitlist this week get the previous update email regarding the June 3rd deposit deadline?


Got the email this morning as well. Was wondering if the email was a good sign or just a general email. Oh well, the waiting is maddening.


I hadn't gotten the first email so I was hoping they had moved down the waitlist....I agree the waiting is killing me!

well.let's.see
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:44 pm

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby well.let's.see » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Are we, those still waiting, splitters (~25th gpa / ~75th LSAT) or reverse splitters (~75th gpa / ~25th LSAT)?

I'll start, I'm a reverse splitter.

User avatar
Cylonhunter
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:19 pm

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby Cylonhunter » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:16 am

I'm a URM splitter

Dratini
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:25 am

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby Dratini » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:31 pm

I also got that email. I'm a reverse splitter.

User avatar
DaRascal
Posts: 1854
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby DaRascal » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:45 pm

I'm on this too. Any $ possible from the WL? Fordham at sticker is bad news.

User avatar
zorro.99
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby zorro.99 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:42 pm

DaRascal wrote:I'm on this too. Any $ possible from the WL? Fordham at sticker is bad news.


I got 7.5 a year, no stipulations

assheawaits
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:56 am

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby assheawaits » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:57 pm

zorro.99 wrote:
DaRascal wrote:I'm on this too. Any $ possible from the WL? Fordham at sticker is bad news.


I got 7.5 a year, no stipulations


I just got off the waitlist as well, but for part-time. did they inform you of scholly in the same e-mail as admittance? did you have to negotiate or did they just offer you the 7.5?

I really want to go to fordham, but i need something at the very least.

User avatar
zorro.99
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby zorro.99 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:45 pm

assheawaits wrote:
zorro.99 wrote:
DaRascal wrote:I'm on this too. Any $ possible from the WL? Fordham at sticker is bad news.


I got 7.5 a year, no stipulations


I just got off the waitlist as well, but for part-time. did they inform you of scholly in the same e-mail as admittance? did you have to negotiate or did they just offer you the 7.5?

I really want to go to fordham, but i need something at the very least.


No I received an email a couple days later with the scholarship letter!

generaltoast
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:45 pm

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby generaltoast » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:40 pm

I am recently in off the waitlist. I sent an email asking for money after I got the news. Received 15k/year. I am not sure if I got this because I asked for it or if it was coming regardless. 164/3.63 non-urm

shaker2016
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:57 am

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby shaker2016 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:07 am

:mrgreen:

Jake Wyler
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:02 am

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby Jake Wyler » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:24 pm

In off the waitlist today!! So thrilled, and beyond relieved

assheawaits
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:56 am

Re: Fordham Waitlist 2013

Postby assheawaits » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:01 pm

generaltoast wrote:I am recently in off the waitlist. I sent an email asking for money after I got the news. Received 15k/year. I am not sure if I got this because I asked for it or if it was coming regardless. 164/3.63 non-urm


Who did u send the email to?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], grandpapy360, lawschool2017712, Leliana, mmengden, pizzagoblin, Rio123 and 17 guests