April 1 still waiting on decisions.

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
koolkat13
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:29 pm

April 1 still waiting on decisions.

Postby koolkat13 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:39 am

I applied to Duke and Yale around beginning of February the 7th and the 22 to be exact. I’m still waiting to hear back from both schools. Anyone applied to regular admissions around the same time and received any type of decision yet?

toothbrush
Posts: 2388
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Re: April 1 still waiting on decisions.

Postby toothbrush » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:41 am

koolkat13 wrote:I applied to Duke and Yale around beginning of February the 7th and the 22 to be exact. I’m still waiting to hear back from both schools. Anyone applied to regular admissions around the same time and received any type of decision yet?

better to post this in the respective c/o 2016 threads.

User avatar
sinfiery
Posts: 3308
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:55 am

Re: April 1 still waiting on decisions.

Postby sinfiery » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:42 am

Applied to Stanford Dec 1st and have heard nothing. There are droves of others in the same situation but having had applied months earlier than me.

User avatar
Jcastro1
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Re: April 1 still waiting on decisions.

Postby Jcastro1 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:46 am

We should hear back this week, I think.

User avatar
jbagelboy
Posts: 9647
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Re: April 1 still waiting on decisions.

Postby jbagelboy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:20 pm

just fyi, these are pretty late submit dates. for yale it won't affect you at all, but either way you shouldn't expect to hear until the last batch of applicants

koolkat13
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:29 pm

Re: April 1 still waiting on decisions.

Postby koolkat13 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:15 pm

Thanks...any idea of approximately how long does it take for schools to distrubute letters of acceptance once you received an email?
Jcastro1 wrote:We should hear back this week, I think.

User avatar
mewalke1
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:45 am

Re: April 1 still waiting on decisions.

Postby mewalke1 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:58 pm

sinfiery wrote:Applied to Stanford Dec 1st and have heard nothing. There are droves of others in the same situation but having had applied months earlier than me.


I applied to Stanford in Sept and havent heard a peep yet.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 8 guests