Ave maria class of 2016

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
justonemoregame
Posts: 1160
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: Ave maria class of 2016

Postby justonemoregame » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:43 pm

A. I like the new crop of TLSers who ignore the c/o thread rule

B. OP, how bad do you want to arrest everyone up in here?

User avatar
cwid1391
Posts: 475
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Re: Ave maria class of 2016

Postby cwid1391 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:47 pm

justonemoregame wrote:B. OP, how bad do you want to arrest everyone up in here?


:lol:

Sgttpc
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:39 pm

Re: Ave maria class of 2016

Postby Sgttpc » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:52 pm

Touché

My arresting days are over, I want to do criminal defense from here on out!

Legaladvocate
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:26 pm

Re: Ave maria class of 2016

Postby Legaladvocate » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:35 pm

Ave Maria students who pass the bar get legal jobs. Even though the first time takers may fail, most of them pass and get jobs the second time they take it. Some students are overconfident when they finish law school but bar exams get tougher every year. It doesn't mean you will not be a good lawyer, it only means that you didn't pass that test (the 1st time). Get your degree and prepare for the bar exam with all your might. As for what people say, do what is best for you and yours. Listen to comments with a critical mind. Good luck! :D

Shootin
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:16 am

Re: Ave maria class of 2016

Postby Shootin » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:13 am

Legaladvocate wrote:Ave Maria students who pass the bar get legal jobs. Even though the first time takers may fail, most of them pass and get jobs the second time they take it. Some students are overconfident when they finish law school but bar exams get tougher every year. It doesn't mean you will not be a good lawyer, it only means that you didn't pass that test (the 1st time). Get your degree and prepare for the bar exam with all your might. As for what people say, do what is best for you and yours. Listen to comments with a critical mind. Good luck! :D


haha you are pretty much wishing him good luck for the last 1-2 months of his law school :) This is a 3 year old thread lol

User avatar
kellyfrost
Posts: 1301
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:58 pm

Re: Ave maria class of 2016

Postby kellyfrost » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:37 am

Shootin wrote:
Legaladvocate wrote:Ave Maria students who pass the bar get legal jobs. Even though the first time takers may fail, most of them pass and get jobs the second time they take it. Some students are overconfident when they finish law school but bar exams get tougher every year. It doesn't mean you will not be a good lawyer, it only means that you didn't pass that test (the 1st time). Get your degree and prepare for the bar exam with all your might. As for what people say, do what is best for you and yours. Listen to comments with a critical mind. Good luck! :D


haha you are pretty much wishing him good luck for the last 1-2 months of his law school :) This is a 3 year old thread lol



LOL!!! Congrats on graduating, OP. (I hope.)




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: beluckycrimson and 7 guests