Cardozo Law May Start/FT and/or Brooklyn Law -Numbers/Status

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
lawschool20161

Cardozo Law May Start/FT and/or Brooklyn Law -Numbers/Status

Postby lawschool20161 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:04 pm

I am currently waitlisted at Brooklyn and waiting for a response from Cardozo May PT with a

LSAC 2.8/154
complete on 1/10

I would like to know your numbers and decision status to get an idea of what to expect. Thanks to all. Please specify PT/FT and Cardozo May Start

I ask for numbers and decision status ONLY, and ONLY if your in the current cycle (2103)
I Do Not need advice, although I appreciate the thought
Last edited by lawschool20161 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

stuckinthemiddle

Re: Cardozo Law May Start/FT and/or Brooklyn Law -Numbers/Status

Postby stuckinthemiddle » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:09 pm

I wouldn't bank on getting into either. And believe me, that would be a blessing in disguise. You need to up that LSAT to make up for your GPA.

lawschool20161

Postby lawschool20161 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Are you in the current admission cycle? or attending law school? I just need numbers and status. And I believe my softs help me stand a chance. Im in STJ law which I think is somewhat unprecedented w my low numbers. I think my chances for May start are realistic.

lawschool20161

Postby lawschool20161 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:15 pm

stuckinthemiddle wrote:I wouldn't bank on getting into either. And believe me, that would be a blessing in disguise. You need to up that LSAT to make up for your GPA.

Are you in the current admission cycle? or attending law school? I just need numbers and status. And I believe my softs help me stand a chance. Im in STJ law which I think is somewhat unprecedented w my low numbers. I think my chances for May start are realistic.

nwlawschool2013

Postby nwlawschool2013 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:02 am

lawschool20161 wrote:
stuckinthemiddle wrote:I wouldn't bank on getting into either. And believe me, that would be a blessing in disguise. You need to up that LSAT to make up for your GPA.

Remember, everyone who is wait listed for fall start (Cardozo) has the option of being considered for may start. Most of those people have much higher numbers than you. It would make sense for Cardozo to fill up their May admits & wait list with all the high numbers just shy of what they are looking for for fall start. A solid application all around with good softs is nice, but the incoming classes are small enough that even one 154/2.8 could impact their GPA & LSAT range (and at the end of the day, that's what they really care about).

Anyway, if you want numbers, go check lawschoolnumbers.com. You can check past cycles as well.

aresdude

Postby aresdude » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:57 am

----------

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”