Please help our study on admissions - short survey

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
YLSer2000
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:31 pm

Please help our study on admissions - short survey

Postby YLSer2000 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:45 pm

deleted

Aroldis105
Posts: 210
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:38 am

Re: Please help our study on admissions - short survey

Postby Aroldis105 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Retake.

User avatar
helix23
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: Please help our study on admissions - short survey

Postby helix23 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:46 pm

lawschoolnumbers.com

User avatar
Presidentjlh
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:07 am

Re: Please help our study on admissions - short survey

Postby Presidentjlh » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:48 pm

ED UVA

User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3401
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: Please help our study on admissions - short survey

Postby ManoftheHour » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:02 pm

You realize that not all decisions have been rendered yet, right? It's impossible for me to fill out the second page as I have not been accepted/rejected/waitlisted/didn't apply to those schools. I'm simply waiting.

User avatar
VeeD101
Posts: 333
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Re: Please help our study on admissions - short survey

Postby VeeD101 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:14 pm

ManoftheHour wrote:You realize that not all decisions have been rendered yet, right? It's impossible for me to fill out the second page as I have not been accepted/rejected/waitlisted/didn't apply to those schools. I'm simply waiting.


hahaha this!

User avatar
ManOfTheMinute
Posts: 1562
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:54 am

Re: Please help our study on admissions - short survey

Postby ManOfTheMinute » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:18 pm

ManoftheHour wrote:You realize that not all decisions have been rendered yet, right? It's impossible for me to fill out the second page as I have not been accepted/rejected/waitlisted/didn't apply to those schools. I'm simply waiting.


But I'll just assume that YLS is gonna reject me...

Void
Posts: 857
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:56 am

Re: Please help our study on admissions - short survey

Postby Void » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Sorry but this survey sucks. I quit halfway through.

You also should probably have clarified that it only applies to the top 20 or 25 schools (didn't bother counting, but my T2 school wasn't listed).

User avatar
md22
Posts: 345
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: Please help our study on admissions - short survey

Postby md22 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:42 pm

This is the best survey that YLS can produce? Clearly students will be flocking from YLS to ASU in droves by 2016.

User avatar
John_rizzy_rawls
Posts: 3477
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: Please help our study on admissions - short survey

Postby John_rizzy_rawls » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:47 pm

ManOfTheMinute wrote:
ManoftheHour wrote:You realize that not all decisions have been rendered yet, right? It's impossible for me to fill out the second page as I have not been accepted/rejected/waitlisted/didn't apply to those schools. I'm simply waiting.


But I'll just assume that YLS is gonna reject me...


GTFO Swanson. Two manofs in one thread is just confusing.

rebexness
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am

Re: Please help our study on admissions - short survey

Postby rebexness » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:49 pm

John_rizzy_rawls wrote:
GTFO Swanson. Two manofs in one thread is just confusing.


Is ManOf10seconds taken?

Username123
Posts: 742
Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 2:26 am

Re: Please help our study on admissions - short survey

Postby Username123 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:20 pm

rebexness wrote:
John_rizzy_rawls wrote:
GTFO Swanson. Two manofs in one thread is just confusing.


Is ManOf10seconds taken?


Story of my life.

The girl would be so happy if I could be the manoftenseconds.

User avatar
helix23
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: Please help our study on admissions - short survey

Postby helix23 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:25 pm

Uschoolqb10 wrote:
rebexness wrote:
John_rizzy_rawls wrote:
GTFO Swanson. Two manofs in one thread is just confusing.


Is ManOf10seconds taken?


Story of my life.

The girl would be so happy if I could be the manoftenseconds.


I'm sure she's tired of manofthreeseconds

edamame
Posts: 294
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Re: Please help our study on admissions - short survey

Postby edamame » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:45 pm

This survey is very long...too long, actually. Why don't you try your best on the LSAT, GPA, and your softs (ones you can control)? That seems to have worked out for us and can work out for you. I refuse to fill out your survey.

User avatar
Simplicity
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:43 pm

Re: Please help our study on admissions - short survey

Postby Simplicity » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:57 pm

Void wrote:Sorry but this survey sucks. I quit halfway through.

You also should probably have clarified that it only applies to the top 20 or 25 schools (didn't bother counting, but my T2 school wasn't listed).


A friend and I are trying to gather data on admissions at top law schools.


lol

User avatar
jbagelboy
Posts: 9637
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Re: Please help our study on admissions - short survey

Postby jbagelboy » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:59 pm

Yea... I tried to fill this out but couldn't get past the second page. Many people honestly don't know their decisions yet well enough by mid March...

I would try again in a month. then I'll fill it out! good luck

Void
Posts: 857
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:56 am

Re: Please help our study on admissions - short survey

Postby Void » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Simplicity wrote:
Void wrote:Sorry but this survey sucks. I quit halfway through.

You also should probably have clarified that it only applies to the top 20 or 25 schools (didn't bother counting, but my T2 school wasn't listed).


A friend and I are trying to gather data on admissions at top law schools.


lol


Since when does "top law schools" mean T25?

User avatar
ManOfTheMinute
Posts: 1562
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:54 am

Re: Please help our study on admissions - short survey

Postby ManOfTheMinute » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:33 pm

helix23 wrote:
Uschoolqb10 wrote:
rebexness wrote:
John_rizzy_rawls wrote:
GTFO Swanson. Two manofs in one thread is just confusing.


Is ManOf10seconds taken?


Story of my life.

The girl would be so happy if I could be the manoftenseconds.


I'm sure she's tired of manofthreeseconds


ManofAndImDone

And for the damn record, I was the first ManOf on here!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”