Brag about your swag

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Aroldis105
Posts: 210
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:38 am

Re: Brag about your swag

Postby Aroldis105 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:01 pm

fbmelms wrote:
Aroldis105 wrote:I got herpes during my visit to Miami.


Will you attend Miami because of your "swag".


It's in the running, high percentage of the Miami population has herpes, and you know the saying "if everyone has herpes, it's like no one has herpes".

User avatar
bettercallsaul91
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Re: Brag about your swag

Postby bettercallsaul91 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:06 pm

I've been using my University of Wisconsin travel mug every day.

fbmelms
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:34 am

Re: Brag about your swag

Postby fbmelms » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:08 pm

When did you get the mug, I got the welcome packet with the magazine last week but no mug. I'm getting pissed.

Aroldis105
Posts: 210
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:38 am

Re: Brag about your swag

Postby Aroldis105 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:12 pm

fbmelms wrote:When did you get the mug, I got the welcome packet with the magazine last week but no mug. I'm getting pissed.


Retake.
With your GPA and softs, you could get much better swag than a magazine. T14 swag or don't swag at all.

fbmelms
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:34 am

Re: Brag about your swag

Postby fbmelms » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:17 pm

As a resident who wants to practice in Wisconsin I'm pretty happy going to the University of Wisconsin. I just want my mug. Also I think you're confusing me with someone else my gpa isn't great

Aroldis105
Posts: 210
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:38 am

Re: Brag about your swag

Postby Aroldis105 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:20 pm

fbmelms wrote:As a resident who wants to practice in Wisconsin I'm pretty happy going to the University of Wisconsin. I just want my mug. Also I think you're confusing me with someone else my gpa isn't great


I was just joking bro. I'm sure Wisconsin will be a great fit. have fun.

fbmelms
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:34 am

Re: Brag about your swag

Postby fbmelms » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:21 pm

I wasn't offended, just confused.

User avatar
bettercallsaul91
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Re: Brag about your swag

Postby bettercallsaul91 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:16 pm

fbmelms wrote:When did you get the mug, I got the welcome packet with the magazine last week but no mug. I'm getting pissed.


Many weeks after my acceptance. Chill bru

atay
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:54 am

Re: Brag about your swag

Postby atay » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:18 pm

phillyfun wrote:Tulane's bag was super cool. The envelope the letter arrives in actually turns inside out to become a tote bag. Was a super creative idea on somebody's part.


I liked the Tulane bag too. I do feel semi douchey carrying it around since I have no intention of going there though.

User avatar
Cobretti
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Re: Brag about your swag

Postby Cobretti » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:37 pm

NU sent me the most badass laptop screen wipe I've ever seen. Let your jealousy overwhelm you as you read these mind boggling features:

Double Clean Technology
Use the plush side to clean and the silk side to polish

Protected with Aegis Microbe Shield(R)
Has an antimicrobial coating, protecting the cloth against the microorganisms that contribute to mold and mildew.

100% Premium Microfiber
Effectively removes dirt, smudges and grime from sensitive surfaces without the need of any liquid.

Machine Washable
Cold water, tumble dry on low heat.

Image

Image
MICROFIBERS

User avatar
WisemanAEKDB
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Re: Brag about your swag

Postby WisemanAEKDB » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:21 pm

mrizza wrote:NU sent me the most badass laptop screen wipe I've ever seen. Let your jealousy overwhelm you as you read these mind boggling features:

Double Clean Technology
Use the plush side to clean and the silk side to polish

Protected with Aegis Microbe Shield(R)
Has an antimicrobial coating, protecting the cloth against the microorganisms that contribute to mold and mildew.

100% Premium Microfiber
Effectively removes dirt, smudges and grime from sensitive surfaces without the need of any liquid.

Machine Washable
Cold water, tumble dry on low heat.
MICROFIBERS


I am so jealous of those microfibers. SO MANY FEATURES

User avatar
nickb285
Posts: 1500
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Re: Brag about your swag

Postby nickb285 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:43 pm

helix23 wrote:I got this acceptance letter from Columbia, it was pretty cool.)


Image

User avatar
lhanvt13
Posts: 2379
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

Re: Brag about your swag

Postby lhanvt13 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:03 pm

aw all these cool things people are getting and the coolest thing I got is a sticker..

sergiokun16
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: Brag about your swag

Postby sergiokun16 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Syracuse gave a nice t-shirt and car sticker, not bad.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ca2021, canafsa, chasima, JosefK, lawlawland16, malysh, proteinshake, stratton_oakmont, ThorB and 16 guests