The Decision Exchange

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
TrustInMusic
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby TrustInMusic » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:30 pm

Crowing wrote:You dudes can't just be like "offered: Cooley" and "want: Yale."

You gotta be savvy about this and work your way up. Nobody's gonna give you a Charizard for your fucking Magikarp.


AHAHAHA
In light of my recent Js1, my Magikarp is evolving into a gyrados

Any takers?



Also I fucking love magikarps

User avatar
WisemanAEKDB
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby WisemanAEKDB » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:54 pm

John_rizzy_rawls wrote:My trade is simple: 3 of my LSAT points for .3 of your GPA.


As a reverse splitter, absolutely yes. Throw in a six pack too since I already lost my soul earlier in this thread.

shaker2016
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:57 am

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby shaker2016 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Offer: A bootlegged portrait (oil on canvas) of General Robert E. Lee

Asking: To be taken off the W&L waitlist

User avatar
AMilfordMan
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby AMilfordMan » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:52 pm

shaker2016 wrote:Offer: A bootlegged portrait (oil on canvas) of General Robert E. Lee

Asking: To be taken off the W&L waitlist


You might actually try offering that to an adcomm at W&L.

User avatar
Ramius
Posts: 2005
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:39 am

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby Ramius » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:54 pm

AMilfordMan wrote:
shaker2016 wrote:Offer: A bootlegged portrait (oil on canvas) of General Robert E. Lee

Asking: To be taken off the W&L waitlist


You might actually try offering that to an adcomm at W&L.


I've heard they were looking for nip slip paintings of Belle Boyd, if you're in the Civil War art game.

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby DoveBodyWash » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:26 pm

Will trade an offer from Vandy, GULC, a waitlist spot at Penn or 4 LSAT points for 0.5 GPA points

User avatar
Ramius
Posts: 2005
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:39 am

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby Ramius » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:31 pm

cusenation wrote:Will trade an offer from Vandy, GULC, a waitlist spot at Penn or 4 LSAT points for 0.5 GPA points


Are you partially resenting the GULC acceptance after this weekend? Be honest.

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby DoveBodyWash » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:32 pm

matthewsean85 wrote:
cusenation wrote:Will trade an offer from Vandy, GULC, a waitlist spot at Penn or 4 LSAT points for 0.5 GPA points


Are you partially resenting the GULC acceptance after this weekend? Be honest.


hmph.

User avatar
Ramius
Posts: 2005
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:39 am

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby Ramius » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:34 pm

cusenation wrote:
matthewsean85 wrote:
cusenation wrote:Will trade an offer from Vandy, GULC, a waitlist spot at Penn or 4 LSAT points for 0.5 GPA points


Are you partially resenting the GULC acceptance after this weekend? Be honest.


hmph.


There's always Mar. 9th and the tourney. Otto Porter can't always blow up, right?

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby DoveBodyWash » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:35 pm

matthewsean85 wrote:
cusenation wrote:
matthewsean85 wrote:
cusenation wrote:Will trade an offer from Vandy, GULC, a waitlist spot at Penn or 4 LSAT points for 0.5 GPA points


Are you partially resenting the GULC acceptance after this weekend? Be honest.


hmph.


There's always Mar. 9th and the tourney. Otto Porter can't always blow up, right?


+1

Really wanna stick to them before we leave the Big East

User avatar
Ramius
Posts: 2005
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:39 am

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby Ramius » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:42 pm

cusenation wrote:
matthewsean85 wrote:
cusenation wrote:Will trade an offer from Vandy, GULC, a waitlist spot at Penn or 4 LSAT points for 0.5 GPA points


Are you partially resenting the GULC acceptance after this weekend? Be honest.


hmph.


Respectfully...Hoya Saxa!

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby wannabelawstudent » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:37 pm

WisemanAEKDB wrote:
John_rizzy_rawls wrote:My trade is simple: 3 of my LSAT points for .3 of your GPA.


As a reverse splitter, absolutely yes. Throw in a six pack too since I already lost my soul earlier in this thread.

A DEAL IS MADE

User avatar
John_rizzy_rawls
Posts: 3477
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby John_rizzy_rawls » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:59 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:
WisemanAEKDB wrote:
John_rizzy_rawls wrote:My trade is simple: 3 of my LSAT points for .3 of your GPA.


As a reverse splitter, absolutely yes. Throw in a six pack too since I already lost my soul earlier in this thread.

A DEAL IS MADE


I didn't agree on account of the beer addendum. I love beer more than I do most people. I need time to think...

Eta: not sure why Wiseman needs the extra 3 LSAT points since be already nabbed at UW acceptance from PC.

Etaa: myLSN tells me my 17x/3.6x may be better than the high 16x/3.9x.

Deal rescinded. Sorry brah. Though I do have a leftover six pack of Killian's with your name on it.

User avatar
moonman157
Posts: 1039
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby moonman157 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:10 am

I offer up my body for a Harvard acceptance

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby wannabelawstudent » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:10 am

Fair enough, the deal is rescinded due to issues that arose during JRR's due diligence phase.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: addie1412, alex114, Automotomayor, charmonster, chili_davis, Google [Bot], joezze, jtawil, laowhynot109, lawcapture, lillawyer2, mccracal, NotAGolfer, pandaaa, Pugnax, sp5000 and 34 guests