The Decision Exchange

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Princess Consuela
Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby Princess Consuela » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:15 pm

I will give beer and girl scout cookies for at least a 5 point LSAT improvement.

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby wannabelawstudent » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:16 pm

gaud wrote:
gaud wrote:A stray cat for Yale transfer.


Also a Little Caesar's Hot n Ready pizza

If I had a yale transfer I'd hold out for crazy bread and crazy sauce.

User avatar
gaud
Posts: 5790
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby gaud » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:18 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:
gaud wrote:
gaud wrote:A stray cat for Yale transfer.


Also a Little Caesar's Hot n Ready pizza

If I had a yale transfer I'd hold out for crazy bread and crazy sauce.


:lol:

User avatar
2012Lsatscore
Posts: 611
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby 2012Lsatscore » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:22 pm

.
Last edited by 2012Lsatscore on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby wannabelawstudent » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:42 pm

Upping my offer to include my 20k a year scholly from IUB, as well as my 5k/one year scholly from OU.

User avatar
boblawlob
Posts: 524
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby boblawlob » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:16 pm

Offering ZJs for any T14 acceptances.

TrustInMusic
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby TrustInMusic » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:18 pm

Offering:
Princeton Law
Cooley

Need:
YSH

atay
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:54 am

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby atay » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:46 pm

boblawlob wrote:Offering ZJs for any T14 acceptances.


You might have more luck offering BJs.

User avatar
teachmehowtoraji
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby teachmehowtoraji » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:54 pm

WisemanAEKDB wrote:
Princess Consuela wrote:
WisemanAEKDB wrote:For Trade: my soul

Want: admission off of waitlist from UW.


I am emailing them this weekend. You may have my spot.


So, how does this whole "soul giving" process work? Can I email you it, or something?



I'm withdrawing this coming week, and I'd settle for a nice seafood dinner.



atay wrote:
boblawlob wrote:Offering ZJs for any T14 acceptances.


You might have more luck offering BJs.


If you have to ask you can't afford it.


Edit: Broken code

User avatar
Crowing
Posts: 2636
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby Crowing » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:05 am

You dudes can't just be like "offered: Cooley" and "want: Yale."

You gotta be savvy about this and work your way up. Nobody's gonna give you a Charizard for your fucking Magikarp.

User avatar
Rory19
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:14 am

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby Rory19 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:06 am

I will give all my acceptances and schollies (WUSTL, BU $114,000, Lewis & Clark $84,000 & Georgetown) for one of the below:

-Acceptance at NYU
-Off the WL at Penn
-Scholarship to Georgetown
-5 point increase in LSAT score without losing a year of my life

Btw this thread is the epitome of first world problems.. And boy do I like to whine about them everyday this cycle.

User avatar
teachmehowtoraji
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby teachmehowtoraji » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:07 am

Crowing wrote:You dudes can't just be like "offered: Cooley" and "want: Yale."

You gotta be savvy about this and work your way up. Nobody's gonna give you a Charizard for your fucking Magikarp.



:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby 09042014 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:10 am

160k a year biglaw job in exchange for being a 0L with no debt? Any takers?

User avatar
sinfiery
Posts: 3308
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:55 am

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby sinfiery » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:15 am

Desert Fox wrote:160k a year biglaw job in exchange for being a 0L with no debt? Any takers?


itsatrap.jpeg

User avatar
Crowing
Posts: 2636
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby Crowing » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:16 am

Desert Fox wrote:160k a year biglaw job in exchange for being a 0L with no debt? Any takers?


What's the amount of debt that's being packaged with the biglaw gig?

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby wannabelawstudent » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:17 am

Rory19 wrote:I will give all my acceptances and schollies (WUSTL, BU $114,000, Lewis & Clark $84,000 & Georgetown) for one of the below:

-Acceptance at NYU
-Off the WL at Penn
-Scholarship to Georgetown
-5 point increase in LSAT score without losing a year of my life

Btw this thread is the epitome of first world problems.. And boy do I like to whine about them everyday this cycle.

Ill trade you 1 point on your LSAT for DAT WUSTL ADMIT

Eta: ill include 60k @ IUB to increase your trade assets

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby 09042014 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:23 am

Crowing wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:160k a year biglaw job in exchange for being a 0L with no debt? Any takers?


What's the amount of debt that's being packaged with the biglaw gig?


Probably 260K, I'm too afraid to check for sure.

User avatar
teachmehowtoraji
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby teachmehowtoraji » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:28 am

Desert Fox wrote:
Crowing wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:160k a year biglaw job in exchange for being a 0L with no debt? Any takers?


What's the amount of debt that's being packaged with the biglaw gig?


Probably 260K, I'm too afraid to check for sure.



What city is the biglaw gig in?

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby 09042014 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:42 am

DC

User avatar
sinfiery
Posts: 3308
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:55 am

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby sinfiery » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:43 am

I can give you some sweet tips on Urban Camping that will leave you debt free in four, five years tops.

User avatar
Ramius
Posts: 2005
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:39 am

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby Ramius » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:43 am

I'll throw out 10k/year at NCG plus half schollies approximately at GW, UMN and BU for anyone to convince the navy to pay for W&M (personal reasons) with a guaranteed job after graduation.

(I'm saving a half at Berkeley as a closer...loving the GI Bill)

UselessKnowledge
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby UselessKnowledge » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:43 am

grapefruits wrote:I'll take all of your souls. I've got UT with $102,000, Georgetown, Cornell with $120,000, Duke, UVA with $75,000, and NYU. It's looking like I'm not going to need these, so PM me with details and we can get started on the soul exchange.


Dibs on NYU admit. In exchange, I will pay complete tuition and COL for all three years of your law school. Whadyasay?

User avatar
John_rizzy_rawls
Posts: 3477
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby John_rizzy_rawls » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:03 am

UselessKnowledge wrote:
grapefruits wrote:I'll take all of your souls. I've got UT with $102,000, Georgetown, Cornell with $120,000, Duke, UVA with $75,000, and NYU. It's looking like I'm not going to need these, so PM me with details and we can get started on the soul exchange.


Dibs on NYU admit. In exchange, I will pay complete tuition and COL for all three years of your law school. Whadyasay?


On top of your own debt and COL at NYU?

Paging Desert Fox.

User avatar
John_rizzy_rawls
Posts: 3477
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby John_rizzy_rawls » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:20 am

My trade is simple: 3 of my LSAT points for .3 of your GPA.

UselessKnowledge
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Re: The Decision Exchange

Postby UselessKnowledge » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:40 am

John_rizzy_rawls wrote:
UselessKnowledge wrote:
grapefruits wrote:I'll take all of your souls. I've got UT with $102,000, Georgetown, Cornell with $120,000, Duke, UVA with $75,000, and NYU. It's looking like I'm not going to need these, so PM me with details and we can get started on the soul exchange.


Dibs on NYU admit. In exchange, I will pay complete tuition and COL for all three years of your law school. Whadyasay?


On top of your own debt and COL at NYU?

Paging Desert Fox.


Yes, on top of my own. Anyone down for this trade?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”