"This acceptance is contingent on..."

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
LionelHutzJD
Posts: 652
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:37 am

"This acceptance is contingent on..."

Postby LionelHutzJD » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:51 pm

I was recently accepted to a school and it says it's contingent on immunization forms and final transcripts. I was wondering, would they revoke my acceptance if let's say my grades slipped a bit my last semester?

User avatar
stillwater
Posts: 3811
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Re: "This acceptance is contingent on..."

Postby stillwater » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:52 pm

LionelHutzJD wrote:I was recently accepted to a school and it says it's contingent on immunization forms and final transcripts. I was wondering, would they revoke my acceptance if let's say my grades slipped a bit my last semester?


dude, stop trolling.

and, no. i would be more concerned with what school you were accepted at and the job outlook.

User avatar
LionelHutzJD
Posts: 652
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:37 am

Re: "This acceptance is contingent on..."

Postby LionelHutzJD » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:53 pm

stillwater wrote:
LionelHutzJD wrote:I was recently accepted to a school and it says it's contingent on immunization forms and final transcripts. I was wondering, would they revoke my acceptance if let's say my grades slipped a bit my last semester?


dude, stop trolling.

and, no. i would be more concerned with what school you were accepted at and the job outlook.



Hey lighten up brotha it's a day of love!

User avatar
stillwater
Posts: 3811
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Re: "This acceptance is contingent on..."

Postby stillwater » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:54 pm

LionelHutzJD wrote:
stillwater wrote:
LionelHutzJD wrote:I was recently accepted to a school and it says it's contingent on immunization forms and final transcripts. I was wondering, would they revoke my acceptance if let's say my grades slipped a bit my last semester?


dude, stop trolling.

and, no. i would be more concerned with what school you were accepted at and the job outlook.



Hey lighten up brotha it's a day of love!


they won't revoke it if you slip, assuming you graduate.

User avatar
LionelHutzJD
Posts: 652
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:37 am

Re: "This acceptance is contingent on..."

Postby LionelHutzJD » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Cool thanks.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], joezze, lillawyer2 and 15 guests