"This acceptance is contingent on..."

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
LionelHutzJD

"This acceptance is contingent on..."

Postby LionelHutzJD » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:51 pm

I was recently accepted to a school and it says it's contingent on immunization forms and final transcripts. I was wondering, would they revoke my acceptance if let's say my grades slipped a bit my last semester?

stillwater

Re: "This acceptance is contingent on..."

Postby stillwater » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:52 pm

LionelHutzJD wrote:I was recently accepted to a school and it says it's contingent on immunization forms and final transcripts. I was wondering, would they revoke my acceptance if let's say my grades slipped a bit my last semester?

dude, stop trolling.

and, no. i would be more concerned with what school you were accepted at and the job outlook.

LionelHutzJD

Postby LionelHutzJD » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:53 pm

stillwater wrote:
LionelHutzJD wrote:I was recently accepted to a school and it says it's contingent on immunization forms and final transcripts. I was wondering, would they revoke my acceptance if let's say my grades slipped a bit my last semester?

dude, stop trolling.

and, no. i would be more concerned with what school you were accepted at and the job outlook.

Hey lighten up brotha it's a day of love!

stillwater

Postby stillwater » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:54 pm

LionelHutzJD wrote:
stillwater wrote:

dude, stop trolling.

Hey lighten up brotha it's a day of love!

they won't revoke it if you slip, assuming you graduate.

LionelHutzJD

Postby LionelHutzJD » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Cool thanks.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”