Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:38 pm
I'm not sure if this belongs in this forum, so let me know if I should move this somewhere else. However, on the 15th I withdrew my application from a particular school. Yet today in the mail I received a letter dated the 18th offering me a place on the waitlist (honestly assuming YP). I'm unsure of the protocoll here. Do I need to respond or do I just let it go? I'm wouldn't be too concerned but this school shares a legal market with my top two choices and I feel that there is at least a chance I could run into someone from the school at some point. Any advice is appreciated!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: gymnajoy and 9 guests