Decisions...

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
benb1215

Decisions...

Postby benb1215 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:34 pm

I may be nominating myself for the Captain Obvious title, but it seems that every person on this site that has received a decision is getting accepted. Obviously this could be a based upon a non-random sample as only the more qualified applicants have discovered this site, or that people don't want to post their rejection, but the question remains - do you know of anyone that has received a flat out rejection as of yet?

VeeD101

Re: Decisions...

Postby VeeD101 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:36 pm

if you read through individual threads, you will see that your facts are wrong. several people have reported getting rejections.

ManOfTheMinute

Postby ManOfTheMinute » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:37 pm

benb1215 wrote:I may be nominating myself for the Captain Obvious title, but it seems that every person on this site that has received a decision is getting accepted. Obviously this could be a based upon a non-random sample as only the more qualified applicants have discovered this site, or that people don't want to post their rejection, but the question remains - do you know of anyone that has received a flat out rejection as of yet?

Not sure if troll or just dumb.

On the off chance you're serious (a) yes we've seen them (b) rejections come out later than acceptances

teiswei

Postby teiswei » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:37 pm

benb1215 wrote:I may be nominating myself for the Captain Obvious title, but it seems that every person on this site that has received a decision is getting accepted. Obviously this could be a based upon a non-random sample as only the more qualified applicants have discovered this site, or that people don't want to post their rejection, but the question remains - do you know of anyone that has received a flat out rejection as of yet?

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/

kuttlefish

Postby kuttlefish » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:52 pm

I have personally posted a rejection. You are wrong.

/thread

benb1215

Postby benb1215 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:34 pm

Oops. Sorry all, I posted this in the wrong forum. This post is totally out of context without the previous conversation. Not trolling, sorry to have wasted your time.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”