Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
helix23
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby helix23 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:56 pm

VeeD101 wrote:ok, can people please not make any more crazy formatting updates to the spreadsheet, its all messed up now :(


lol people really went all out on that thing.

I think this is why the MO is to make a submission form and have the actual spreadsheet not editable.

User avatar
VeeD101
Posts: 333
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby VeeD101 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:02 pm

helix23 wrote:
VeeD101 wrote:ok, can people please not make any more crazy formatting updates to the spreadsheet, its all messed up now :(


lol people really went all out on that thing.

I think this is why the MO is to make a submission form and have the actual spreadsheet not editable.


Welll, if I knew how to make a submission form....

Anyway, there is a fair overlap with the Columbia people on this thread and no one went crazy on that one!

User avatar
digifly
Posts: 652
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:28 am

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby digifly » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:56 pm

VeeD101 wrote:
helix23 wrote:
VeeD101 wrote:ok, can people please not make any more crazy formatting updates to the spreadsheet, its all messed up now :(


lol people really went all out on that thing.

I think this is why the MO is to make a submission form and have the actual spreadsheet not editable.


Welll, if I knew how to make a submission form....

Anyway, there is a fair overlap with the Columbia people on this thread and no one went crazy on that one!


Seriously. ALSO, don't put "x" or other characters in your GPA as it messes up the stats summaries. There is no average of 3.x.

User avatar
helix23
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby helix23 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:30 pm

I like that ppl are messin with my shit. I SEE YOU

User avatar
helix23
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby helix23 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:32 pm

who took out clown school?

User avatar
helix23
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby helix23 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:32 pm

clown gettin clowned

User avatar
VeeD101
Posts: 333
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby VeeD101 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:33 pm

omg, seriously whoever it is, stop!!!!! the fuck you doing?

ETA: ok I overreacted, its all good now.

User avatar
helix23
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby helix23 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:34 pm

someone is having a field day rearranging this thing...

User avatar
gingerbreadsmouse
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:51 pm

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby gingerbreadsmouse » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:35 pm

helix23 wrote:someone is having a field day rearranging this thing...

shit, what is going on?

User avatar
VeeD101
Posts: 333
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby VeeD101 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:36 pm

gingerbreadsmouse wrote:
helix23 wrote:someone is having a field day rearranging this thing...

shit, what is going on?


The way digifly did it was much prettier and clearer to follow. In the future, people please download the spreadsheet to your computers and THEN extrapolate away.

User avatar
VeeD101
Posts: 333
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby VeeD101 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:38 pm

helix23 wrote:I like that ppl are messin with my shit. I SEE YOU


I can't believe someone changed your school information haha

User avatar
helix23
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby helix23 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:40 pm

VeeD101 wrote:
helix23 wrote:I like that ppl are messin with my shit. I SEE YOU


I can't believe someone changed your school information haha


ppl really diggin dat anonymity

MAHamlin
Posts: 222
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:58 am

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby MAHamlin » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:43 pm

vzapana wrote:In after post-hold js1. Hang in there guys!


Big congrats to you! It's awesome to see a hold get in! Although now it's going to be harder to not pay attention to what Harvard's doing...

User avatar
txdude45
Posts: 912
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 6:25 pm

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby txdude45 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:46 pm

I changed the formatting just now. Since all the dependent variables are on top, you don't have to move the summary every time new data is input. You don't have to alter the range since it searches the entire column. As long as people don't put data where it doesn't belong, everything should go smoothly.

MAHamlin
Posts: 222
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:58 am

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby MAHamlin » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:56 pm

...ignore this...
Last edited by MAHamlin on Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
helix23
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby helix23 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:57 pm

MAHamlin wrote:..


who are you talking to?
Last edited by helix23 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MAHamlin
Posts: 222
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:58 am

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby MAHamlin » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:59 pm

helix23 wrote:
MAHamlin wrote:


Who are you talking to?


That's frustrating... meant to be in PM.

User avatar
pedestrian
Posts: 461
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby pedestrian » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:14 pm

.
Last edited by pedestrian on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

jym_dawg
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby jym_dawg » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:47 pm

helix23 wrote:
VeeD101 wrote:
helix23 wrote:I like that ppl are messin with my shit. I SEE YOU


I can't believe someone changed your school information haha


ppl really diggin dat anonymity


Maybe I'm crazy but I feel like, if we are going to re-arrange shit, re-arranging alphabetically by username is the only appropriate way to go. Sorting by LSAT or GPA makes too many of us feel inferior. :(

User avatar
digifly
Posts: 652
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:28 am

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby digifly » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:52 pm

jym_dawg wrote:
helix23 wrote:
VeeD101 wrote:
helix23 wrote:I like that ppl are messin with my shit. I SEE YOU


I can't believe someone changed your school information haha


ppl really diggin dat anonymity


Maybe I'm crazy but I feel like, if we are going to re-arrange shit, re-arranging alphabetically by username is the only appropriate way to go. Sorting by LSAT or GPA makes too many of us feel inferior. :(


Don't feel inferior! That just means you were just as strong as someone with higher numbers, which means you did something extra special to earn your place!

User avatar
txdude45
Posts: 912
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 6:25 pm

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby txdude45 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:15 pm

jym_dawg wrote:
helix23 wrote:
VeeD101 wrote:
helix23 wrote:I like that ppl are messin with my shit. I SEE YOU


I can't believe someone changed your school information haha


ppl really diggin dat anonymity


Maybe I'm crazy but I feel like, if we are going to re-arrange shit, re-arranging alphabetically by username is the only appropriate way to go. Sorting by LSAT or GPA makes too many of us feel inferior. :(


I'm 0th GPA and sub-25th LSAT. I'm just happy to be at the party.

az21833
Posts: 1403
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby az21833 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:07 am

vzpana, AMAZING work. you are a beacon of light in the distance. thanks for keeping hope alive.

something tells me there there is less upside for those of us who had js1 and then got held. means we fucked up and theres nothing we can do. i wish i still had my interview ahead of me.
Last edited by az21833 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

az21833
Posts: 1403
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby az21833 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:08 am

mls wrote:Hey guys, maybe az will shoot him/herself in the foot with those LORs, earning a rejection and making it easier for the rest of us to get in!

I'm [half] kidding.


not cool. i thought we were in this together held thread.

User avatar
twinkletoes16
Posts: 1317
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby twinkletoes16 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:03 am

52 people held. and then add probably 100/150 more for the non-TLSers. This doesn't look good. :shock:

User avatar
helix23
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: Held @ Harvard 2013 style

Postby helix23 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:06 am

twinkletoes16 wrote:52 people held. and then add probably 100/150 more for the non-TLSers. This doesn't look good. :shock:


Plan on attending a different law school




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andpeggy, AZnative, Baby Gaga, bloomsday, hammy393, Justtrying2help, ramp_999, ThorB, zihua and 12 guests