Waitlisted

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
coffeeaddict

Waitlisted

Postby coffeeaddict » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:12 am

I've been waitlisted at a school and I am going to be sending in a LOCI. They requested it emailed, but I have an additional LOR that a professor emailed to me. It's on university letterhead, has her contact info, and also a signature. Should I attached it to my LOCI email to the admissions office? Would it be unwise to send in an additional LOR that isn't through LSAC?

karich

Re: Waitlisted

Postby karich » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:34 am

Last edited by karich on Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zoomzoom88

Postby zoomzoom88 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:05 am

mail the letter directly to the school (make sure the letter is originally signed) w no return address.

coffeeaddict

Postby coffeeaddict » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:35 pm

karich wrote:Most of the schools I applied to mentioned somewhere in the application that only LORs that were submitted through LSAC would be accepted. You could email the professor and ask them to upload the letter to LSAC directly and you could have your LOCI and LOR to the school by this afternoon if you wanted.

whaaat? Never knew this was possible! THanks!

coffeeaddict

Postby coffeeaddict » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:44 pm

zoomzoom88 wrote:mail the letter directly to the school (make sure the letter is originally signed) w no return address.

I called the admissions office and the gal that picked up the phone said to go ahead and just email it w/ my LOCI. I'm kind of hesitant just b/c I don't know if she's a real admin person I can trust or if she's jus sitting in for someone that's out for lunch...

TheThriller

Postby TheThriller » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:58 pm

coffeeaddict wrote:
zoomzoom88 wrote:mail the letter directly to the school (make sure the letter is originally signed) w no return address.

I called the admissions office and the gal that picked up the phone said to go ahead and just email it w/ my LOCI. I'm kind of hesitant just b/c I don't know if she's a real admin person I can trust or if she's jus sitting in for someone that's out for lunch...

what? how paranoid are you?

skri65

Postby skri65 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:59 pm

coffeeaddict wrote:

This website makes me feel more normal every day.

coffeeaddict

Postby coffeeaddict » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:04 pm

TheThriller wrote:
coffeeaddict wrote:

skri65 wrote:
coffeeaddict wrote:

HAHAH this made me LOL. I read this website every day and think...damn these people are crazy. I've finally become one of ya'all. haha.

TheThriller

Postby TheThriller » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:11 pm

coffeeaddict wrote:
TheThriller wrote:
coffeeaddict wrote:

skri65 wrote:
coffeeaddict wrote:

HAHAH this made me LOL. I read this website every day and think...damn these people are crazy. I've finally become one of ya'all. haha.

:wink:, Welcome brother.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”