Holiday Card Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
lvlaura

New

Holiday Card

Post by lvlaura » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Has anyone received a holiday card from GULS that says "we look forward to welcoming you to our community."??

I haven't yet been admitted (or not at my current address) my last status update was 12/3. The wording seems strange. Thoughts?

housebro13

Bronze

Re: Holiday Card

Post by housebro13 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:10 pm

My parents did receive the holiday card in the mail. But I was accepted back in November... Are you sure you are not accepted already? The status on the online checker does not change. It still says I'm at complete. The acceptance letter comes in the mail.

Jaqen

Silver

Post by Jaqen » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:11 pm

I got it, but I was accepted a few weeks ago.

Elahrairah

New

Post by Elahrairah » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Got the card at my parents' house (not my main address) a few weeks after I was accepted.

lvlaura

New

Post by lvlaura » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:53 pm

The answer from my parents is that they are "digging through the recycling" at the moment making sure they didn't accidentally throw it out.
Just to clarify, I am talking about Georgetown (I meant to post on that thread but it accidentally created a new one the first time). From what I've read it does seem I should already have a decision. I emailed admissions, but I know they are very swamped right now with status requests.

teiswei

Silver

Post by teiswei » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:05 pm

lvlaura wrote:The answer from my parents is that they are "digging through the recycling" at the moment making sure they didn't accidentally throw it out.
Just to clarify, I am talking about Georgetown (I meant to post on that thread but it accidentally created a new one the first time). From what I've read it does seem I should already have a decision. I emailed admissions, but I know they are very swamped right now with status requests.
Just for future reference, it's GULC (Georgetown University Law Center)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”