Case Western c/o 2016 Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
coffeeaddict

Bronze

Re: Case Western c/o 2016

Post by coffeeaddict » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:44 am

I've been in stage 2 since 2/4. Anyone else in the same boat? Has anyone heard anything lately?

coffeeaddict

Bronze

Post by coffeeaddict » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Status Checker changed to Decision Rendered today. How long did it take for people to get their emails? Anything on the status checker to indicate what the decision might be? Anyone else get a decision today?

kyle010723

Silver

Post by kyle010723 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:26 pm

Last edited by kyle010723 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

icecreamdance

New

Post by icecreamdance » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:17 pm

Did anyone go to an admitted students day? If so, care to share your impressions?

iamkhaleesi12

New

Post by iamkhaleesi12 » Fri May 03, 2013 3:29 pm

I have been waiting for over FOUR months since I submitted my app and I have yet to hear a decision from Case. Has anyone else had this happen them? I was strongly considering attending this law school. However, it is now May.....deposit deadlines for other schools are coming and going. I haven't heard of any other schools taking so long to get back to their applicants. According to LSN, only about 30 people have been accepted so far (obviously not all applicants use that site, but numbers that low are still indicative of their ridiculously long admissions process). I don't know what they are waiting for, but they should realize how their slowness is affecting the image of their school. We paid $100 for this school to look at our applicationss..I want my money back.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

shaynislegend

Bronze

Post by shaynislegend » Fri May 03, 2013 3:38 pm

iamkhaleesi12 wrote:I have been waiting for over FOUR months since I submitted my app and I have yet to hear a decision from Case. Has anyone else had this happen them? I was strongly considering attending this law school. However, it is now May.....deposit deadlines for other schools are coming and going. I haven't heard of any other schools taking so long to get back to their applicants. According to LSN, only about 30 people have been accepted so far (obviously not all applicants use that site, but numbers that low are still indicative of their ridiculously long admissions process). I don't know what they are waiting for, but they should realize how their slowness is affecting the image of their school. We paid $100 for this school to look at our applicationss..I want my money back.
I don't think you are the only one. I have a Non-TLS friend who applied to Case early in the cycle. He hasn't heard anything back yet. Have you tried to call the admissions office?

iamkhaleesi12

New

Post by iamkhaleesi12 » Fri May 03, 2013 3:41 pm

shaynislegend wrote:
iamkhaleesi12 wrote:I have been waiting for over FOUR months since I submitted my app and I have yet to hear a decision from Case. Has anyone else had this happen them? I was strongly considering attending this law school. However, it is now May.....deposit deadlines for other schools are coming and going. I haven't heard of any other schools taking so long to get back to their applicants. According to LSN, only about 30 people have been accepted so far (obviously not all applicants use that site, but numbers that low are still indicative of their ridiculously long admissions process). I don't know what they are waiting for, but they should realize how their slowness is affecting the image of their school. We paid $100 for this school to look at our applicationss..I want my money back.
I don't think you are the only one. I have a Non-TLS friend who applied to Case early in the cycle. He hasn't heard anything back yet. Have you tried to call the admissions office?

Yes..they say "any day now" whenever I call. This is probably the same thing that's been happening to him.

FrontDesk101

New

Post by FrontDesk101 » Fri May 03, 2013 3:48 pm

I have had the same problem, I have a lot of family in the Cleveland area and I was hoping to make the visit fairly soon. I am still waiting on a decision which is weird because I was accepted into OSU with scholarship :shock:

CWU is dropping the ball here.

iamkhaleesi12

New

Post by iamkhaleesi12 » Fri May 03, 2013 4:17 pm

FrontDesk101 wrote:I have had the same problem, I have a lot of family in the Cleveland area and I was hoping to make the visit fairly soon. I am still waiting on a decision which is weird because I was accepted into OSU with scholarship :shock:

CWU is dropping the ball here.
Theyre letting a lot of good applicants go. People aren't going to wait until June..by this point i'm guessing the majority of their applicants have made plans elsewhere. Good luck to them for gathering together enough students to form their incoming class.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

shaynislegend

Bronze

Post by shaynislegend » Fri May 03, 2013 4:22 pm

[quote="iamkhaleesi12"]
Theyre letting a lot of good applicants go. People aren't going to wait until June..by this point i'm guessing the majority of their applicants have made plans elsewhere. [/quote="iamkhaleesi12"]

Pretty sure my buddy withdrew. Surprising to see so many no decisions with tuition deposits coming up. Good luck!

spark1

New

Post by spark1 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:53 pm

anyone off the WL? :/

stu33

New

Post by stu33 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:39 am

If you are looking for a single bedroom apartment, message me. I have a great apartment on Cornell about a 10 minute walk from the law school. I am transferring from Case and need to find someone to take up the lease. Rent is $685/mo. Water and heat included.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”