. Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
edamame

Bronze

Re: In at Harvard

Post by edamame » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:11 am

Congrats, new admits!

sabanist

Silver

Post by sabanist » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:25 am

Spritzpiggy wrote:Seriously honored to be posting in this thread. Still in disbelief but very excited :)
It hit me about a week ago, a month post-JS2, and I just started shouting, "OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD." :lol:
Congrats new admits!

I got a flood of emails from professors and student orgs this last week and yesterday. The first email may be form, but their responses to my replies were super quick and obviously personalized. It's really flattering and exciting.

Spritzpiggy

Bronze

Post by Spritzpiggy » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:47 am

Hahaha I know I'll do the same thing. It hasn't registered mentally quite yet....but when it does :)

Also, anyone in SoFla that wants to meet up?

I, Lawyer

New

Post by I, Lawyer » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:28 pm

Congrats to all the new admits!

Still waiting on my acceptance binder. I think my acceptance will start to sink in once I have something tangible.

winter.is.coming

New

Post by winter.is.coming » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:12 pm

congrats new admits! go celebrate :D

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

edgeofthenight

Bronze

Post by edgeofthenight » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:33 pm

Congratulations all new admits!!

I bought a sweatshirt, so it looks like I'm Cambridge-bound next year. So excited, it's been a month and the shock and awe of it all hasn't worn off at all :)

anela00

Bronze

Post by anela00 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:57 pm

Sorry if this has already been asked, but has anyone seen a schedule for either of the ASWs? I haven't received my admit packet in the mail yet.

JedBartlett

Bronze

Post by JedBartlett » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:19 pm

Hey guys,

This is a somewhat strange request, but can someone make a new "In at Harvard" thread and let this one die?

I'm not planning on going on TLS as much in the future, and I think people in this thread deserve an OP who is present to edit the original post with updated information about ASWs, housing, and stuff of that sort. A new OP would be able to do a much better job than I can at keeping everything current/fresh. If someone could make a new thread, with as original and informative an OP as Lavitz's thread, I'd appreciate it a ton.

Once the new one is made I can edit this one's OP and link it to that thread.

JedBartlett

Bronze

Post by JedBartlett » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:39 pm

Last edited by JedBartlett on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

JedBartlett

Bronze

Post by JedBartlett » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:42 pm

EDIT: I think this thread is clogging up real estate that is better served by other threads, especially since almost no other schools have an "In at X" thread yet, and as such I think we should migrate to other threads.

If you are for sure going to Harvard next year, post here: http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewt ... 3&t=193217.

If you are undecided, ask HLS students questions in this thread (--LinkRemoved-- ... 4&t=141188) or this thread (--LinkRemoved-- ... it=harvard) or check out the HLS FAQ (http://www.law.harvard.edu/about/faq.html).

There are already threads that serve the function of this one, and not many other schools have an "In at X" thread clogging up real estate, so I feel a bit guilty about having this clog up space when so many people are still applying. So out of consideration for other applicants, I think it'd be good to use what we have (a lot) instead of clogging the space up.

If one of you wants to start a new "In at HLS" thread, be my guest, but I felt guilty maintaining this one given the above. People in this forum are anxious, and having an "In at X" thread at this extremely early point in the process seems to me to be a bit discourteous. It may sound silly, but--regardless--there it is. It's my personal opinion, so if one of you wants to make a new thread feel free, but I think this one should die.

Needless to say, please do not bump.

See you all at ASW!

honeybadger12

Bronze

Re: .

Post by honeybadger12 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:10 am

New thread here: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... &sk=t&sd=a

Not sure how great an OP I'll be but I'll try it out. Thanks for your work Jed!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”