whsy wrote: xiaojimu wrote: AABergq wrote:
So you're already on WL?? I also just tried, could get into the account through the link you posted, but still can't log into webadvisor. When I emailed admissions last week though (since I could create my account, but not log into WebAdvisor), they said my application was still under review- so I think there are no guarantees here (as far as what login means what in the process).
Sorry, probably not so helpful, but thought I'd share.
What about those who are IN??, anyone try this beforehand and/or know if those (email & WebAdvisor) login/passwords are identical??
Or WL people??, how much can you access?
Yes, I am already WL.
Before I tried, I couldn't even access my Outlook email account.
I just get an error message saying the account doesn't exist.
So I am hoping this update also means an update on my status.
I am very doubtful that it means anything. I was just waitlisted last Thursday.. I'm sure they haven't made a decision to accept/deny me within 1 day of waitlisting me... I could log on to the Outlook email account.
Well I think @whsy is right, because if I could do it without any decision and he could do it a day after WL, it must not hold too much weight. What I don't get is how I can do what you guys are doing, wonder if I'm now WL..
Earlier in this forum I remember people writing about the waitlist process- that you will be emailed asking if you are still interested (which is totally possible to happen past deadlines for other schools, mind you), so they probably won't just take you off waitlist, especially until after the deadline. My friend got WL f/ Hastings and she is writing an LOI, despite the email asking for no additional info. She doesn't want to drop a nonrefundable almost $1,000 on another school, only to get off the waitlist and drop another almost grand into Hastings. That happened to my friend @ Boalt (who also immediately sent an LOI, and then got off waitlist just days after deadline for Georgetown).
Agh, is there anyone else who still hasn't heard ANY decision???