WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Presidentjlh

Silver
Posts: 865
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:07 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Presidentjlh » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:33 am

WanderingPondering wrote:Alright guys, checking in. Officially paid my deposit last night. Honored to spend the next few years with you cool cats.

I've been away from this thread for a while, its nice to be back

wooo

jdb2013

New
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby jdb2013 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Is anyone doing/has anyone looked into wustl jd/mba program?

User avatar
RedGiant

Bronze
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:30 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby RedGiant » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Dolphine wrote:
bulinus wrote:Just got an offer to the dm;fr club. Ruh-roh.

If Dproduct gets the full ride that just confirms MAC reads this thread. (Seriously give Dp the full)


I would go to WashU with a full. At sticker, not so much. I loved St. Louis! DP and I are Boston-bound.

User avatar
FKASunny

Gold
Posts: 3904
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:40 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby FKASunny » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:53 am

Behind the scenes, the WUSTL campaign continues:

XXX wrote:
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) wrote:
XXX wrote:Have you gotten the full ride offer yet? 2 people have had luck emailing and asking. You should do it.

You can still come to wustl.

Sorry, too busy celebrating the Floridian domination of some wannabe Midwesterners

Lebron was a wustl grad.

User avatar
DoveBodyWash

Gold
Posts: 3085
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby DoveBodyWash » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:34 am

Okay i didn't REALLY care about this "Who gets MS9" contest before...but shit just got real.
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=203065&start=1150#p6861401

User avatar
Presidentjlh

Silver
Posts: 865
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:07 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Presidentjlh » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:40 am

Battlestations, yo

User avatar
North

Gold
Posts: 4228
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby North » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:41 am

cusenation wrote:Okay i didn't REALLY care about this "Who gets MS9" contest before...but shit just got real.
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=203065&start=1150#p6861401

Dude's going to come give a seminar on hustling for jobs at WUSTL if you win. That's pretty legit.

User avatar
DoveBodyWash

Gold
Posts: 3085
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby DoveBodyWash » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:44 am

North wrote:
cusenation wrote:Okay i didn't REALLY care about this "Who gets MS9" contest before...but shit just got real.
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=203065&start=1150#p6861401

Dude's going to come give a seminar on hustling for jobs at WUSTL if you win. That's pretty legit.

tbh i don't think there are any WUSTL TLS-ers left...

User avatar
Presidentjlh

Silver
Posts: 865
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:07 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Presidentjlh » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:45 am

cusenation wrote:
North wrote:
cusenation wrote:Okay i didn't REALLY care about this "Who gets MS9" contest before...but shit just got real.
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=203065&start=1150#p6861401

Dude's going to come give a seminar on hustling for jobs at WUSTL if you win. That's pretty legit.

tbh i don't think there are any WUSTL TLS-ers left...

Get the Facebookers to join. I'd do it myself, but it's really risky to go on FB here at work, I'm already risking it on this site.

User avatar
DoveBodyWash

Gold
Posts: 3085
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby DoveBodyWash » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:00 pm

Last edited by DoveBodyWash on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
MKC

Diamond
Posts: 16246
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:18 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby MKC » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:02 pm


User avatar
Fiona91216

New
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:14 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Fiona91216 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:45 pm

..... so anyone going to be in St. Louis this weekend??? Last time I asked we got derailed.

User avatar
DoveBodyWash

Gold
Posts: 3085
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby DoveBodyWash » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:36 pm

Olin's undergrad program is making moves.
Bloomberg Businessweek wrote:Washington University’s Olin Business School jumped four spots to fourth overall, thanks to a strong showing in student satisfaction (sixth overall, up from No. 16 last year). Olin boasts the highest average SAT scores of any school in the ranking (1492), and received top marks from students in both teaching and academic services. Because of Olin’s rise, the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School fell one spot, to fifth overall.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/20 ... g-again#p1
http://www.businessweek.com/bschools/rankings/

I wonder how much money WUSTL dropped to get those SAT scores

User avatar
Presidentjlh

Silver
Posts: 865
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:07 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Presidentjlh » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:55 pm

I think I'm finally settling in my niche here on TLS. Don't bring a lot to the table, but I can provide a laugh here or there, lol.

User avatar
hoos89

Gold
Posts: 1971
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:09 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby hoos89 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:32 pm

/
Last edited by hoos89 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
DoveBodyWash

Gold
Posts: 3085
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby DoveBodyWash » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Some reminders:
-Official UG transcripts need to be sent to WUSTL by August 1st
-If you're currently repaying undergrad loans, they'll be deferred automatically once classes start, but you still need to make the August payment.

Check out the FB group if you haven't had a chance yet
https://www.facebook.com/groups/wustllaw2016/

and post your WUSTL commitment in our TLS class thread!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=203065

User avatar
dproduct

Gold
Posts: 4078
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby dproduct » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Presidentjlh wrote:
Dolphine wrote:
bulinus wrote:Just got an offer to the dm;fr club. Ruh-roh.

If Dproduct gets the full ride that just confirms MAC reads this thread. (Seriously give Dp the full)


Do it, MAC

Do it!


My OP is a glorious indication of how great of a WUSTLer I could be.

User avatar
shifty_eyed

Gold
Posts: 1925
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby shifty_eyed » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:40 pm

dproduct wrote:
Presidentjlh wrote:
Dolphine wrote:
bulinus wrote:Just got an offer to the dm;fr club. Ruh-roh.

If Dproduct gets the full ride that just confirms MAC reads this thread. (Seriously give Dp the full)


Do it, MAC

Do it!


My OP is a glorious indication of how great of a WUSTLer I could be.

ITA :mrgreen:

User avatar
DoveBodyWash

Gold
Posts: 3085
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby DoveBodyWash » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:47 pm

dproduct wrote:My OP is a glorious indication of how great of a WUSTLer I could will be.

FTFY. I still dare to hope :D

User avatar
dproduct

Gold
Posts: 4078
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby dproduct » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:29 pm

cusenation wrote:
dproduct wrote:My OP is a glorious indication of how great of a WUSTLer I could will be.

FTFY. I still dare to hope :D


No debt (well, relatively speaking) would be a glorious, glorious thing.

User avatar
dougfunny

New
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:15 am

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby dougfunny » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:03 am

dproduct wrote:
cusenation wrote:
dproduct wrote:My OP is a glorious indication of how great of a WUSTLer I could will be.

FTFY. I still dare to hope :D


No debt (well, relatively speaking) would be a glorious, glorious thing.


Dude, ask for it.

jdmonkey

Bronze
Posts: 436
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby jdmonkey » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:22 pm

Anybody living in Quadrangle?

Randomnumbers

Bronze
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:26 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Randomnumbers » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:16 pm

jdmonkey wrote:Anybody living in Quadrangle?


Quadrangle is mediocre housing at a slightly above mediocre price, but super-conveniently easy to get and deal with, in my experience.

jdmonkey

Bronze
Posts: 436
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby jdmonkey » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:23 pm

Randomnumbers wrote:
jdmonkey wrote:Anybody living in Quadrangle?


Quadrangle is mediocre housing at a slightly above mediocre price, but super-conveniently easy to get and deal with, in my experience.


What would you recommend most?

Randomnumbers

Bronze
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:26 pm

Re: WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Postby Randomnumbers » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:24 pm

I lived in Quadrangle as a 1L last year and was fine with it. It really depends what your priorities are, and Quadrangle also varies a bit depending on the property you are looking at.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rachelyyyyy and 7 guests