WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
andy261
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby andy261 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:27 am

cusenation wrote:
sublime wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:damn is it too late to apply to emory.



You could ask. They have been giving out a decent amount.


i would love to apply to another school just for the rush...after being a slave to LSAT score releases and admissions decisions for the past 2 years....my life is unnervingly anxiety-free now that my cycle is over.

Can I outsource the rest of my cycle to you? My cycle is killing me!

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:28 am

lhanvt13 wrote:Alrighty guys what's the cheapest public transport to get to St. Louis from Va


public transport from Virginia to St. Louis??? lol i assume u just mean non-Flight? Maybe you could get a series of MegaBus/Greyhound tickets? I dunno if Amtrak goes from Virginia to St. Louis, you might have to stop in Chicago first, but even then Amtrak is kinda pricey

User avatar
lhanvt13
Posts: 2379
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby lhanvt13 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:32 am

cusenation wrote:
lhanvt13 wrote:Alrighty guys what's the cheapest public transport to get to St. Louis from Va


public transport from Virginia to St. Louis??? lol i assume u just mean non-Flight? Maybe you could get a series of MegaBus/Greyhound tickets? I dunno if Amtrak goes from Virginia to St. Louis, you might have to stop in Chicago first, but even then Amtrak is kinda pricey

Onlyif they paid for my travel.. I would pay women to carry me to St. Louis

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:33 am

lhanvt13 wrote:
cusenation wrote:
lhanvt13 wrote:Alrighty guys what's the cheapest public transport to get to St. Louis from Va


public transport from Virginia to St. Louis??? lol i assume u just mean non-Flight? Maybe you could get a series of MegaBus/Greyhound tickets? I dunno if Amtrak goes from Virginia to St. Louis, you might have to stop in Chicago first, but even then Amtrak is kinda pricey

Onlyif they paid for my travel.. I would pay women to carry me to St. Louis


Is there a Chinatown bus down there? Thousands of broke college students in NYC and Boston cried the day that the feds shut down the Fungwah.

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:37 am

I am JONESING for a status checker right about now. What do you guys think? Iowa? Maryland? Oregon? Maybe a little Pepperdine? I wanna save San Diego and Alabama's 8/1 deadline for when I'm real desperate late in the summer.

User avatar
sublime
Posts: 15411
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby sublime » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:47 am

..

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:48 am

wannabelawstudent wrote:I am JONESING for a status checker right about now. What do you guys think? Iowa? Maryland? Oregon? Maybe a little Pepperdine? I wanna save San Diego and Alabama's 8/1 deadline for when I'm real desperate late in the summer.


Iowa could actually end up being useful for negotiating...

User avatar
2012Lsatscore
Posts: 611
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby 2012Lsatscore » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:48 am

.
Last edited by 2012Lsatscore on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:50 am

sublime wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:I am JONESING for a status checker right about now. What do you guys think? Iowa? Maryland? Oregon? Maybe a little Pepperdine? I wanna save San Diego and Alabama's 8/1 deadline for when I'm real desperate late in the summer.



If you want to be frustrated, I would suggest BC, Indiana, UC-Hastings, or Vanderbilt.

Yes, those are the schools that I have yet to hear from, lol. I'm gonna withdraw from because I'm going to WUSTL


FTFY

User avatar
sublime
Posts: 15411
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby sublime » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:08 am

..

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:43 am

sublime wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:I am JONESING for a status checker right about now. What do you guys think? Iowa? Maryland? Oregon? Maybe a little Pepperdine? I wanna save San Diego and Alabama's 8/1 deadline for when I'm real desperate late in the summer.



If you want to be frustrated, I would suggest BC, Indiana, UC-Hastings, or Vanderbilt.

Yes, those are the schools that I have yet to hear from, lol.

Indiana's old news to me. My "deposit" deadline already passed.

User avatar
lhanvt13
Posts: 2379
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby lhanvt13 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:49 am

So how asian is wustl

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:54 am

lhanvt13 wrote:So how asian is wustl


not

User avatar
andy261
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby andy261 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:58 am

dproduct wrote:
lhanvt13 wrote:So how asian is wustl


not

Yeah there were only a handful Asian students when I visited. Also FWIW quite a few seemed to be int'l students as opposed to Americans of Asian descent.

ammanley
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:51 am

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby ammanley » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:00 am

andy261 wrote:
dproduct wrote:
lhanvt13 wrote:So how asian is wustl


not

Yeah there were only a handful Asian students when I visited. Also FWIW quite a few seemed to be int'l students as opposed to Americans of Asian descent.


this makes my half-asian self very sad :(

User avatar
andy261
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby andy261 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:06 am

ammanley wrote:
andy261 wrote:
dproduct wrote:
lhanvt13 wrote:So how asian is wustl


not

Yeah there were only a handful Asian students when I visited. Also FWIW quite a few seemed to be int'l students as opposed to Americans of Asian descent.


this makes my half-asian self very sad :(

On the plus side, everyone was super friendly regardless of racial descent and there is a boba place near campus. 8)

ammanley
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:51 am

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby ammanley » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:08 am

THERE WAS A BOBA PLACE? FUHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO I MISSED THIS!!!!!!!!

User avatar
lhanvt13
Posts: 2379
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby lhanvt13 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:14 am

ammanley wrote:THERE WAS A BOBA PLACE? FUHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO I MISSED THIS!!!!!!!!

Oh shit boba place.. Ill follow up with a review of it when/if I visit next week

User avatar
andy261
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby andy261 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:21 am

lhanvt13 wrote:
ammanley wrote:THERE WAS A BOBA PLACE? FUHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO I MISSED THIS!!!!!!!!

Oh shit boba place.. Ill follow up with a review of it when/if I visit next week

Glad to see I'm not the only who takes schools' bobability factor into account.

User avatar
sublime
Posts: 15411
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby sublime » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:22 am

..

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:23 am

andy261 wrote:
lhanvt13 wrote:
ammanley wrote:THERE WAS A BOBA PLACE? FUHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO I MISSED THIS!!!!!!!!

Oh shit boba place.. Ill follow up with a review of it when/if I visit next week

Glad to see I'm not the only who takes schools' bobability factor into account.


Nobody will ever compete with Volcano Tea.

User avatar
lhanvt13
Posts: 2379
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby lhanvt13 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:29 am

sublime wrote:Confession time.... I have never had Boba and am not even quite clear about what it is.

bless your soul

User avatar
lhanvt13
Posts: 2379
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby lhanvt13 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:29 am

andy261 wrote:
lhanvt13 wrote:
ammanley wrote:THERE WAS A BOBA PLACE? FUHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO I MISSED THIS!!!!!!!!

Oh shit boba place.. Ill follow up with a review of it when/if I visit next week

Glad to see I'm not the only who takes schools' bobability factor into account.

who doesn't?

User avatar
JadeWest
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JadeWest » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:30 am

andy261 wrote:
dproduct wrote:
lhanvt13 wrote:So how asian is wustl


not

Yeah there were only a handful Asian students when I visited. Also FWIW quite a few seemed to be int'l students as opposed to Americans of Asian descent.


:shock: guys, skewed perspective? y`all did undergrad in California (myself included), so maybe wustl has a disproportionately high percentage of Asians... in comparison to the rest if the Midwest.

EDIT to add: i hate boba. too sweet.

JesusChrist
Posts: 384
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:44 am

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JesusChrist » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:33 am

Yeah, I think the total % of Asians in America is under 6%. It's different on the coasts.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: rubixcube and 13 guests