WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:29 am

wannabelawstudent wrote:Cuse you deleted another sexiest comment?


my comments are always sexy

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:30 am

Damn autocorrect.

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:07 am

seated next to a Jenner Block partner on my flight earlier today, interesting conversation. Don't think i've ever seen anyone consume that much Jim Beam before

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:27 am

cusenation wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:Cuse you deleted another sexiest comment?


my comments are always sexy


:lol:

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:55 am

cusenation wrote:seated next to a Jenner Block partner on my flight earlier today, interesting conversation. Don't think i've ever seen anyone consume that much Jim Beam before


He sat in coach??? :shock: (Or were you on business/first 8) )

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:34 am

JayJones78 wrote:
cusenation wrote:seated next to a Jenner Block partner on my flight earlier today, interesting conversation. Don't think i've ever seen anyone consume that much Jim Beam before


He sat in coach??? :shock: (Or were you on business/first 8) )


Lol I upgraded to first

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:45 am

cusenation wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
cusenation wrote:seated next to a Jenner Block partner on my flight earlier today, interesting conversation. Don't think i've ever seen anyone consume that much Jim Beam before


He sat in coach??? :shock: (Or were you on business/first 8) )


Lol I upgraded to first


I get a lot of free upgrades because of my status with delta. Hopefully it was a free one :D

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:58 am

JayJones78 wrote:
cusenation wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
cusenation wrote:seated next to a Jenner Block partner on my flight earlier today, interesting conversation. Don't think i've ever seen anyone consume that much Jim Beam before


He sat in coach??? :shock: (Or were you on business/first 8) )


Lol I upgraded to first


I get a lot of free upgrades because of my status with delta. Hopefully it was a free one :D


Nawwwww cuz United sucks :(

User avatar
TheThriller
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby TheThriller » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:51 pm

*the morning after*

User avatar
WokeUpInACar
Posts: 5513
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby WokeUpInACar » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:54 pm

I absolutely loved WUSTL and had a great time meeting everyone! If they can give me the significant $$ bump that I've seen many people get, they will become a serious contender!

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:30 pm

WokeUpInACar wrote:I absolutely loved WUSTL and had a great time meeting everyone! If they can give me the significant $$ bump that I've seen many people get, they will become a serious contender!


Sad I was not able to party longer!

User avatar
WokeUpInACar
Posts: 5513
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby WokeUpInACar » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:25 pm

What does everyone think about wannabe cheating on WUSTL in the Vandy thread?

User avatar
TheThriller
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby TheThriller » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:29 pm

WokeUpInACar wrote:What does everyone think about wannabe cheating on WUSTL in the Vandy thread?


It's like he never loved us in the first place

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:33 pm

WUSTL can end it if they want. (Show me the $$$$)

User avatar
TheThriller
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby TheThriller » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:33 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:WUSTL can end it if they want. (Show me the $$$$)


rationalizing is infidelity.

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:34 pm

We can say what we want. We're all size queens in the end.

User avatar
sublime
Posts: 15397
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby sublime » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:45 pm

..
Last edited by sublime on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:45 pm

My sole purpose in going to law school is to beat sunny.

User avatar
WokeUpInACar
Posts: 5513
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby WokeUpInACar » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:10 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:We can say what we want. We're all size queens in the end.

You mean prestige-wise or cost-wise?

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:11 pm

WokeUpInACar wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:We can say what we want. We're all size queens in the end.

You mean prestige-wise or cost-wise?

In my case, it worked out to both.

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:11 pm

WokeUpInACar wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:We can say what we want. We're all size queens in the end.

You mean prestige-wise or cost-wise?

Combination of both, but mainly the latter.

User avatar
WokeUpInACar
Posts: 5513
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby WokeUpInACar » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:14 pm

shntn wrote:
WokeUpInACar wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:We can say what we want. We're all size queens in the end.

You mean prestige-wise or cost-wise?

Combination of both, but mainly the latter.

I'm leaning more and more towards the latter as well. I'm thinking of emailing WUSTL and saying I'll put my deposit down if they can hit $X in scholarships (admittedly this is a pretty large number).

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:19 pm

WokeUpInACar wrote:
shntn wrote:
WokeUpInACar wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:We can say what we want. We're all size queens in the end.

You mean prestige-wise or cost-wise?

Combination of both, but mainly the latter.

I'm leaning more and more towards the latter as well. I'm thinking of emailing WUSTL and saying I'll put my deposit down if they can hit $X in scholarships (admittedly this is a pretty large number).

Yeahhh...I had an offer recently that I saw and was like, "Oh well, time to withdraw from a bunch."

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:19 pm

Can 15 people ITT gimme 1k per year of their scholly?

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:20 pm

I tried negotiating and then the school in the other thread just randomly increased the scholly to one up WUSTL again. I think WUSTL doesn't want me. :(




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: carlos_danger, champagnepapi, Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, studyingeveryday, xnsch, Yahoo [Bot] and 21 guests