WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
DoveBodyWash

Gold
Posts: 3085
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Xs20 wrote:
andy261 wrote:
shntn wrote:[(Un)luckily, I can outsource my self-control to BofA for that one. Even if I snapped and tried to, LOLnomoney.

No one should use BoA as their primary bank in this day and age. Schwab (and other options) are so much better!

+1 on Schwab. Just opened a brokerage account with them and they're awesome. Hundreds of ETFs with $0 commissions and you get a debit card to draw cash from the account at any ATM in the world with no fees. Legit.


da fuq. details.

User avatar
AMilfordMan

Bronze
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby AMilfordMan » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:29 pm

MarkinKansasCity wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:WE DEMAND SCHOLLIES!!!!!!!!


Way to make the transition from begging for admission to demanding money shamelessly and instantly. :lol: :lol:


A man leaves the country for a few days and WUSTL starts admitting wannabe when I'm gone? I waited in anticipation for so long...

Congrats either way!

User avatar
andy261

Bronze
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby andy261 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:30 pm

cusenation wrote:
Xs20 wrote:
andy261 wrote:
shntn wrote:[(Un)luckily, I can outsource my self-control to BofA for that one. Even if I snapped and tried to, LOLnomoney.

No one should use BoA as their primary bank in this day and age. Schwab (and other options) are so much better!

+1 on Schwab. Just opened a brokerage account with them and they're awesome. Hundreds of ETFs with $0 commissions and you get a debit card to draw cash from the account at any ATM in the world with no fees. Legit.


da fuq. details.

You can sign up online and they'll mail you a form to sign and return I believe. It's super easy to link a brokerage and bank account- the brokerage for trading and the bank for checking, which comes with the no-ATM fees debit card. You can also link an external account (I have my old BoA linked) to easily transfer money between institutions. You can deposit checks by taking a picture on the mobile app (most big banks offer this now too) or mailing them in. Customer service is by phone but as good as Amazon in my experience.

User avatar
JadeWest

Bronze
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JadeWest » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:44 pm

cusenation wrote:
Xs20 wrote:
andy261 wrote:
shntn wrote:[(Un)luckily, I can outsource my self-control to BofA for that one. Even if I snapped and tried to, LOLnomoney.

No one should use BoA as their primary bank in this day and age. Schwab (and other options) are so much better!

+1 on Schwab. Just opened a brokerage account with them and they're awesome. Hundreds of ETFs with $0 commissions and you get a debit card to draw cash from the account at any ATM in the world with no fees. Legit.


da fuq. details.


da fuq. finance majors, amirite?

ehumanzada

New
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 6:47 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby ehumanzada » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:06 pm

I had my third update today, been complete since 2-4. Does any one know if they are still admitting yet? or should I just expect a WL or a ding?

wannabelawstudent

Gold
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:07 pm

ehumanzada wrote:I had my third update today, been complete since 2-4. Does any one know if they are still admitting yet? or should I just expect a WL or a ding?

They released a batch of admits yesterday....so id say they're still doing it. Check your email!

ehumanzada

New
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 6:47 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby ehumanzada » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:21 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:
ehumanzada wrote:I had my third update today, been complete since 2-4. Does any one know if they are still admitting yet? or should I just expect a WL or a ding?

They released a batch of admits yesterday....so id say they're still doing it. Check your email!


I really hope they got another batch of admits and I am included in it... i live two minutes away from school and would be awesome to not have to worry about moving...

wannabelawstudent

Gold
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:25 pm

ehumanzada wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:
ehumanzada wrote:I had my third update today, been complete since 2-4. Does any one know if they are still admitting yet? or should I just expect a WL or a ding?

They released a batch of admits yesterday....so id say they're still doing it. Check your email!


I really hope they got another batch of admits and I am included in it... i live two minutes away from school and would be awesome to not have to worry about moving...

Keep us updated! They have released multiple batches in one week in the past.

User avatar
JayJones78

Gold
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:37 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:
ehumanzada wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:
ehumanzada wrote:I had my third update today, been complete since 2-4. Does any one know if they are still admitting yet? or should I just expect a WL or a ding?

They released a batch of admits yesterday....so id say they're still doing it. Check your email!


I really hope they got another batch of admits and I am included in it... i live two minutes away from school and would be awesome to not have to worry about moving...

Keep us updated! They have released multiple batches in one week in the past.


Still wondering if Friday will be the day for me

wannabelawstudent

Gold
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:39 pm

I don't see why it wouldn't be. They have pretty much their entire applicant pool. I doubt they'd wait til the 29th to tell people.

User avatar
lhanvt13

Gold
Posts: 2378
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby lhanvt13 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:41 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:I don't see why it wouldn't be. They have pretty much their entire applicant pool. I doubt they'd wait til the 29th to tell people.

ANOTHER ADMIT BATCHHHH

wannabelawstudent

Gold
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:42 pm

Once again....because I equally like both genders. I created a women's ncaa bracket pool. To counteract cuse's sexist decision to make a mens tourney only pool. All are welcome.

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-cha ... vite-email

wannabelawstudent

Gold
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:43 pm

lhanvt13 wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:I don't see why it wouldn't be. They have pretty much their entire applicant pool. I doubt they'd wait til the 29th to tell people.

ANOTHER ADMIT BATCHHHH

You got in?

User avatar
Xs20

Silver
Posts: 815
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Xs20 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:45 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:Once again....because I equally like both genders. I created a women's ncaa bracket pool. To counteract cuse's sexist decision to make a mens tourney only pool. All are welcome.

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-cha ... vite-email


Group Motto: "We Love Both Genders."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
lhanvt13

Gold
Posts: 2378
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby lhanvt13 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Xs20 wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:Once again....because I equally like both genders. I created a women's ncaa bracket pool. To counteract cuse's sexist decision to make a mens tourney only pool. All are welcome.

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-cha ... vite-email


Group Motto: "We Love Both Genders."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHAT HAVE YOU DONEEEEEEE

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl

Gold
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:37 pm

Damn, wannabe, way to throw your waitlisted brothers and sisters under the bus.

wannabelawstudent

Gold
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:40 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:Damn, wannabe, way to throw your waitlisted brothers and sisters under the bus.

THAT WAS A PRIVATE MESSAGE.....and no one's been waitlisted yet.

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl

Gold
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:41 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:Damn, wannabe, way to throw your waitlisted brothers and sisters under the bus.

THAT WAS A PRIVATE MESSAGE.....and no one's been waitlisted yet.

Fine. De facto waitlisted.

User avatar
JayJones78

Gold
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:43 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:Damn, wannabe, way to throw your waitlisted brothers and sisters under the bus.

THAT WAS A PRIVATE MESSAGE.....and no one's been waitlisted yet.

Fine. De facto waitlisted.


:roll:

User avatar
dproduct

Gold
Posts: 4078
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:52 pm

JayJones78 wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:Damn, wannabe, way to throw your waitlisted brothers and sisters under the bus.

THAT WAS A PRIVATE MESSAGE.....and no one's been waitlisted yet.

Fine. De facto waitlisted.


:roll:

::hug::

wannabelawstudent

Gold
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:01 pm

I made a commitment to WUSTL earlier in this thread that if I was admitted I would get the best and brightest people to enroll in WUSTL and I intend on doing so by whatever means possible.

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl

Gold
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:02 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:I made a commitment to WUSTL earlier in this thread that if I was admitted I would get the best and brightest people to enroll in WUSTL and I intend on doing so by whatever means possible.

Nice shntn edit

shntn

Platinum
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:02 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:I made a commitment to WUSTL earlier in this thread that if I was admitted I would get the best and brightest people to enroll in WUSTL and I intend on doing so by whatever means possible.

Nice shntn edit

Oh wait, I got it. And I guess proved you right by editing my post to say as much.

ETA: well I guess I didn't get it after all. Shit.

ETA: edit

ETA:Image
Last edited by shntn on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
JayJones78

Gold
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:03 pm

dproduct wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:THAT WAS A PRIVATE MESSAGE.....and no one's been waitlisted yet.

Fine. De facto waitlisted.


:roll:

::hug::


:oops:

wait wannabe, so am I one of those minds?

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl

Gold
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:03 pm

shntn wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:I made a commitment to WUSTL earlier in this thread that if I was admitted I would get the best and brightest people to enroll in WUSTL and I intend on doing so by whatever means possible.

Nice shntn edit

I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING THIS TIME, YOU SHIT

I like shntn edit better than ninja edit. Less racist.



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mhmyeah, QUIZ and 11 guests