WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
JadeWest
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JadeWest » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:21 pm

Xs20 wrote:
JadeWest wrote:just withdrew from half of my schools. can i have my cake now?


you ass is grass if I don't get my cake.

User avatar
Xs20
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Xs20 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:23 pm

U_U

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Fairly certain more schollies will go out today..the last two waves were released on a thursday

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:31 pm

cusenation wrote:Fairly certain more schollies will go out today..the last two waves were released on a thursday


Decisions??
I have a feeling I'll have to wait until first deposit date so they'll see who's out of the running before letting me know :|

User avatar
JadeWest
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JadeWest » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:33 pm

Xs20 wrote:U_U


(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:34 pm

JayJones78 wrote:
cusenation wrote:Fairly certain more schollies will go out today..the last two waves were released on a thursday


Decisions??
I have a feeling I'll have to wait until first deposit date so they'll see who's out of the running before letting me know :|


So far they've been doing decisions sporadically...no major waves except for that first one in December..so it's hard to tell :? . That said..it's already mid-March. I feel like they HAVE to be coming soon

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:38 pm

cusenation wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
cusenation wrote:Fairly certain more schollies will go out today..the last two waves were released on a thursday


Decisions??
I have a feeling I'll have to wait until first deposit date so they'll see who's out of the running before letting me know :|


So far they've been doing decisions sporadically...no major waves except for that first one in December..so it's hard to tell :? . That said..it's already mid-March. I feel like they HAVE to be coming soon

I'd put a good deal of money on me and jay being waitlisted next friday in a massive wave of waitlist/rejections/acceptances/blood/death released next friday.

User avatar
JadeWest
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JadeWest » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:39 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:
cusenation wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
cusenation wrote:Fairly certain more schollies will go out today..the last two waves were released on a thursday


Decisions??
I have a feeling I'll have to wait until first deposit date so they'll see who's out of the running before letting me know :|


So far they've been doing decisions sporadically...no major waves except for that first one in December..so it's hard to tell :? . That said..it's already mid-March. I feel like they HAVE to be coming soon

I'd put a good deal of money on me and jay being waitlisted next friday in a massive wave of waitlist/rejections/acceptances/blood/death released next friday.


add me

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:41 pm

JadeWest wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:
cusenation wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
Decisions??
I have a feeling I'll have to wait until first deposit date so they'll see who's out of the running before letting me know :|


So far they've been doing decisions sporadically...no major waves except for that first one in December..so it's hard to tell :? . That said..it's already mid-March. I feel like they HAVE to be coming soon

I'd put a good deal of money on me and jay being waitlisted next friday in a massive wave of waitlist/rejections/acceptances/blood/death released next friday.


add me


I thought you're accepted!!

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:45 pm

http://abovethelaw.com/2013/03/open-thread-2014-u-s-news-law-school-rankings-15-31/

N.B. It looks like every school named after a “Washington” dropped in the rankings, except for WUSTL; congrats on beating your namesake brethren’s odds!


8)

User avatar
Xs20
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Xs20 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:49 pm

Just in case anyone didn't notice, cuse just promoted another male to admin in the facebook group without considering promoting a female. Because he hates women.

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:50 pm

Xs20 wrote:Just in case anyone didn't notice, cuse just promoted another male to admin in the facebook group without considering promoting a female. Because he hates women.

To paraphrase Greenberg Taurig:

Greenberg Traurig Cusenation has an exemplary record of fairness and advancement irrespective or gender, race or creed. Our history of recruiting, retaining, and promoting women and our law firm admin pool reflects that.

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:52 pm

FYI Has everyone seen the post that Cuse made that is in question? I still have it if anyone hasn't seen it.

User avatar
TheThriller
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby TheThriller » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:53 pm

Also, is there an admitted students FB group?

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:53 pm

TheThriller wrote:Also, is there an admitted students FB group?


http://www.facebook.com/groups/wustllaw2016/?notif_t=group_r2j

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:56 pm

cusenation wrote:
TheThriller wrote:Also, is there an admitted students FB group?


http://www.facebook.com/groups/wustllaw2016/?notif_t=group_r2j

One day...I will request to join....one day.

User avatar
TheThriller
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby TheThriller » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:57 pm

NOW YOU ALL KNOW WHO I AM.

User avatar
WokeUpInACar
Posts: 5513
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby WokeUpInACar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:58 pm

How would you guys recommend negotiating if (hypothetically) we are into better ranked schools that would be the same COA-wise, but didn't really apply to many worse schools and thus don't have any huge numbers to show them?

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:00 pm

WokeUpInACar wrote:How would you guys recommend negotiating if (hypothetically) we are into better ranked schools that would be the same COA-wise, but didn't really apply to many worse schools and thus don't have any huge numbers to show them?


1. Apply to Iowa
2. Get full ride
3. Negotiate
4. Acquire cash money

User avatar
WokeUpInACar
Posts: 5513
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby WokeUpInACar » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:07 pm

cusenation wrote:
WokeUpInACar wrote:How would you guys recommend negotiating if (hypothetically) we are into better ranked schools that would be the same COA-wise, but didn't really apply to many worse schools and thus don't have any huge numbers to show them?


1. Apply to Iowa
2. Get full ride
3. Negotiate
4. Acquire cash money

Iowa is giving full rides to splitters?

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:09 pm

Cuse FINALLY replies to a pm.

User avatar
andy261
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby andy261 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Which TSLers did I just meet at the breakfast? I wish they told us it was going to be an actual breakfast and not coffee! Wouldn't have crammed in that Clif bar right before haha.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:24 pm

andy261 wrote:Which TSLers did I just meet at the breakfast? I wish they told us it was going to be an actual breakfast and not coffee! Wouldn't have crammed in that Clif bar right before haha.


Clif bars are like a ton of brick in your stomach

User avatar
Xs20
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Xs20 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:30 pm

I just ignored the call after one ring of a dean of admissions trying to admit me because I thought it was a telemarketer. Twice.
Last edited by Xs20 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Xs20
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Xs20 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:31 pm

andy261 wrote:Which TSLers did I just meet at the breakfast? I wish they told us it was going to be an actual breakfast and not coffee! Wouldn't have crammed in that Clif bar right before haha.

Wat breakfast




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Long shot hero, malysh, nslaw123, smashbash and 8 guests