WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
2012Lsatscore

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby 2012Lsatscore » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Last edited by 2012Lsatscore on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

alwayssunnyinfl

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:36 pm

24 minutes until I can breathe easy for the rest of the evening. It'll come when it comes, but I can't help but get anxious around this time every weekday.

shifty_eyed

Postby shifty_eyed » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:38 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:24 minutes until I can breathe easy for the rest of the evening. It'll come when it comes, but I can't help but get anxious around this time every weekday.

I can't wait to see if WUSTL is going to troll us again with another non-scholarship email at 5 pm.

shntn

Postby shntn » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:39 pm

shifty_eyed wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:24 minutes until I can breathe easy for the rest of the evening. It'll come when it comes, but I can't help but get anxious around this time every weekday.

I can't wait to see if WUSTL is going to troll us again with another non-scholarship email at 5 pm.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

DoveBodyWash

Postby DoveBodyWash » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:39 pm

shifty_eyed wrote:

"Don't forget to sign up for March ASW!"

shifty_eyed

Postby shifty_eyed » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:43 pm

cusenation wrote:
shifty_eyed wrote:

And sent to students who have signed up or attended the earlier ASW.

JayJones78

Postby JayJones78 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:43 pm

cusenation wrote:
shifty_eyed wrote:

I wonder how aware are they of this thread's anticipation for decisions and schollys (okay just schollys. I think it's just me, wannabe and 2 others stil waiting for decisions)

shntn

Postby shntn » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:44 pm

I really need to rest for a bit if I'm going to be any good later tonight, but with 15 minutes to go...

shntn

Postby shntn » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:57 pm

shntn wrote:I really need to rest for a bit if I'm going to be any good later tonight, but with 15 minutes to go...

Oh come on. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

DoveBodyWash

Postby DoveBodyWash » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Frkn Golf Galaxy emailing me at 5:59 and shit....

Dat Emory offer is starting to look a little better now

shntn

Postby shntn » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:02 pm

Another day, another lack of dollars.

Sigh. We'll try again tomorrow, then.

WokeUpInACar

Postby WokeUpInACar » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:03 pm

shntn

Postby shntn » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:04 pm

WokeUpInACar wrote:Image

/today's thread

Jay2716

Postby Jay2716 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:25 pm

JayJones78 wrote:
cusenation wrote:
shifty_eyed wrote:

I wonder how aware are they of this thread's anticipation for decisions and schollys (okay just schollys. I think it's just me, wannabe and 2 others stil waiting for decisions)

I'm there with you...

JayJones78

Postby JayJones78 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:31 pm

Jay2716 wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:

I'm there with you...[/quote]

Double Jay means double admit

JesusChrist

Postby JesusChrist » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:58 pm

andy261 wrote:
JesusChrist wrote:Just got a small increase off of the Feb LSAT! How should I notify WUSTL? Or have they been updated in advance of my being updated?

Samesies, high five!

Congratulations. What's your plan moving forward?

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
JesusChrist wrote:Just got a small increase off of the Feb LSAT! How should I notify WUSTL? Or have they been updated in advance of my being updated?

You can write them to let them know you retook if you haven't already. But your file will be automatically updated to all of the schools you applied to. Congrats!

Thanks, I figured all schools would be updated. But I was wondering if it would be in time for WUSTL to reconsider a scholarship for me.

wannabelawstudent

Postby wannabelawstudent » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:30 pm

WUSTL, I'd like to make a deal with you.

According to this post, WUSTL has concerns about their yield this year, which you hope to address by increasing scholarships etc, but there's another easier and more practical solution, admit me.

You're probably wondering how I would make a difference, well, what if I told you I already had proven evidence that I have helped WUSTL's cycle this year. In the same post, it stated that earlier this year, applications were way down at the start of the cycle, over the national average of 30%, but miraculously that number has dropped to only 10%. How so? Well, on January 8th, I made my first post in this thread, on page 17, and since then, posts have skyrocketed. Which I am sure if you look back, the rise in activity in this thread corresponds with the sudden and miraculous rise in applications. This thread now stands as the most active thread for the c/o 2016, recently surpassing Harvard. A number of people have applied based on the popularity of this thread alone, for example a Harvard admit, some others are risking their jobs to take part in this thread. Another example of my work, in my brief time as a consultant on on the Harvard thread, I led them back atop the c/o 2016 thread. Before coming back here and leading this thread back to #1.

I promise, if admitted, to use my proven methods to increase the yield of this upcoming class. Morale is down, scholarships are delayed again, and without immediate action this will effect who attends in the fall. The best way to start to, turn this thread back to what it once was in its prime begins with you. After I am admitted I will gun harder than a valedictorian to make sure every 170 and every 3.9, understands how WUSTL is their best option. What I lack as an applicant I will more than make up for with the admitted students I will get to enroll at WUSTL. Together we can achieve a 167/3.8 median THIS YEAR. From there, the sky's the limit. T14? T10? T1?
Last edited by wannabelawstudent on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alwayssunnyinfl

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:32 pm

All of us 170+'s should call and say we'll only attend if wannabe is admitted

DoveBodyWash

Postby DoveBodyWash » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:34 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:All of us 170+'s should call and say we'll only attend if wannabe is admitted

WokeUpInACar

Postby WokeUpInACar » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:34 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:WUSTL, I'd like to make a deal with you.

According to this post, WUSTL has concerns about their yield this year, which you hope to address by increasing scholarships etc, but there's another easier and more practical solution, admit me.

You're probably wondering how I would make a difference, well, what if I told you I already had proven evidence that I have helped WUSTL's cycle this year. In the same post, it stated that earlier this year, applications were way down at the start of the cycle, over the national average of 30%, but miraculously that number has dropped to only 10%. How so? Well, on January 8th, I made my first post in this thread, on page 17, and since then, posts have skyrocketed. Which I am sure if you look back, the rise in activity in this thread corresponds with the sudden and miraculous rise in applications. This thread now stands as the most active thread for the c/o 2016, recently surpassing Harvard. A number of people have applied based on the popularity of this thread alone, for example a Harvard admit, some others are risking their jobs to take part in this thread. Another example of my work, in my brief time as a consultant on on the Harvard thread, I led them back atop the c/o 2016 thread. Before coming back here and leading this thread back to #1.

I promise, if admitted, to use my proven methods to increase the yield of this upcoming class. Morale is down, scholarships are delayed again, and without immediate action this will effect who attends in the fall. The best way to start to, turn this thread back to what it once was in its prime begins with you. After I am admitted I will gun harder than a valedictorian to make sure every 170 and every 3.9, understands how WUSTL is their best option. What I lack as an applicant I will more than make up for with the admitted students I will get to enroll at WUSTL. Together we can achieve a 167/3.8 median THIS YEAR. From there, the sky's the limit. T14? T10? T1?

smitza1

Postby smitza1 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:40 pm

if by some miracle i am admitted, i am deferring my spot to wannabe for the good of the university.

Dmini7

Postby Dmini7 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:50 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:WUSTL, I'd like to make a deal with you.

Please send this as a LOCI

2012Lsatscore

Postby 2012Lsatscore » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Last edited by 2012Lsatscore on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dmini7

Postby Dmini7 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:57 pm

2012Lsatscore wrote:We the WUSTL thread should write wannabe a collective letter of recommendation.

If I ever get a call from someone at WUSTL, I will tell them to look at this forum and see the dedication this young man named wannabelawstudent has demonstrated. I don't think anyone deserves getting into WUSTL more than him (or at least no one has shown the urge to get in more than him).

JayJones78

Postby JayJones78 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:58 pm

Dmini7 wrote:
2012Lsatscore wrote:We the WUSTL thread should write wannabe a collective letter of recommendation.

If I ever get a call from someone at WUSTL, I will tell them to look at this forum and see the dedication this young man named wannabelawstudent has demonstrated. I don't think anyone deserves getting into WUSTL more than him (or at least no one has shown the urge to get in more than him).

+1

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”