WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:15 pm

bananasplit19 wrote:O hai guys! Does anyone know if WUSTL has released scholarship info yet? I don't want to look through 234 pages to find out.

Small batch. No major wave so far.

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:16 pm

I love WUSTL.
Last edited by wannabelawstudent on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
westphiladelphia
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby westphiladelphia » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:16 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:Just reject me already....I don't wanna be an applicant anymore :(


yo wannaaaabe. this one's for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIbXvaE39wM

Princess Consuela
Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Princess Consuela » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:23 pm

westphiladelphia wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:Just reject me already....I don't wanna be an applicant anymore :(


yo wannaaaabe. this one's for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIbXvaE39wM


LOL. Wilson Phillips is coming to a casino in Oklahoma soon.

User avatar
Xs20
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Xs20 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:37 pm

Princess Consuela wrote:
westphiladelphia wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:Just reject me already....I don't wanna be an applicant anymore :(


yo wannaaaabe. this one's for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIbXvaE39wM


LOL. Wilson Phillips is coming to a casino in Oklahoma soon.

Glad to see she finally made it big.

User avatar
westphiladelphia
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby westphiladelphia » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:43 pm

Xs20 wrote:
Princess Consuela wrote:
westphiladelphia wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:Just reject me already....I don't wanna be an applicant anymore :(


yo wannaaaabe. this one's for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIbXvaE39wM


LOL. Wilson Phillips is coming to a casino in Oklahoma soon.

Glad to see she finally made it big.


she x 3, man!

unless by "she" you mean the overarching feminist identity in pop culture, to which all I can say is: wooo ladiez.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:54 pm

Since the rejection from BC just arrived, the list is getting shorter and shorter. Really hoping for some WashU attention pretty soon. But...expecting the same reaction

NoChainz
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 10:15 am

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby NoChainz » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:48 pm

howardgirl wrote:Anyone going to the Black Law Student Association dinner the night before WUSTL ASD?


Yes

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:51 pm

JayJones78 wrote:Since the rejection from BC just arrived, the list is getting shorter and shorter. Really hoping for some WashU attention pretty soon. But...expecting the same reaction


:?

Sorry to hear that. WLs suck, but the dings really hurt.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:01 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Since the rejection from BC just arrived, the list is getting shorter and shorter. Really hoping for some WashU attention pretty soon. But...expecting the same reaction


:?

Sorry to hear that. WLs suck, but the dings really hurt.


They do, but than you move on. I think that those of us who sre so active on TLS hype ourselves on schools because we are so "into" the cycle. And, post my ASW at W&L I'm at a much better place mentally because I realize that even if every other school rejects me I would still be happy to attend there.

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:02 pm

JayJones78 wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Since the rejection from BC just arrived, the list is getting shorter and shorter. Really hoping for some WashU attention pretty soon. But...expecting the same reaction


:?

Sorry to hear that. WLs suck, but the dings really hurt.


They do, but than you move on. I think that those of us who sre so active on TLS hype ourselves on schools because we are so "into" the cycle. And, post my ASW at W&L I'm at a much better place mentally because I realize that even if every other school rejects me I would still be happy to attend there.

Good for you, bro. That's a great attitude. :)

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:07 pm

shntn wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Since the rejection from BC just arrived, the list is getting shorter and shorter. Really hoping for some WashU attention pretty soon. But...expecting the same reaction


:?

Sorry to hear that. WLs suck, but the dings really hurt.


They do, but than you move on. I think that those of us who sre so active on TLS hype ourselves on schools because we are so "into" the cycle. And, post my ASW at W&L I'm at a much better place mentally because I realize that even if every other school rejects me I would still be happy to attend there.

Good for you, bro. That's a great attitude. :)


Thanks :D
I think this whole process is so mentally draining

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:07 pm

shntn wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Since the rejection from BC just arrived, the list is getting shorter and shorter. Really hoping for some WashU attention pretty soon. But...expecting the same reaction


:?

Sorry to hear that. WLs suck, but the dings really hurt.


They do, but than you move on. I think that those of us who sre so active on TLS hype ourselves on schools because we are so "into" the cycle. And, post my ASW at W&L I'm at a much better place mentally because I realize that even if every other school rejects me I would still be happy to attend there.

Good for you, bro. That's a great attitude. :)


Yeah. I'm so grateful that WUSTL gave me that before my bloodbath.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:14 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
shntn wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
Sorry to hear that. WLs suck, but the dings really hurt.


They do, but than you move on. I think that those of us who sre so active on TLS hype ourselves on schools because we are so "into" the cycle. And, post my ASW at W&L I'm at a much better place mentally because I realize that even if every other school rejects me I would still be happy to attend there.

Good for you, bro. That's a great attitude. :)



Yeah. I'm so grateful that WUSTL gave me that before my bloodbath.



Totally agree. At the end of the day, we are going to attend one school, even if we get 20 admits. And you need just one school that you feel connected to, think its a great fit for you and that you'd be happy to graduate from. Just my honest opinion

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:16 pm

JayJones78 wrote:Totally agree. At the end of the day, we are going to accept one job, even if we get 20 offers. And you need just one firm that you feel connected to, think its a great fit for you and that you'd be happy to get a paycheck from. Just my honest opinion


Ugh, this process never ends, does it?

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:17 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Totally agree. At the end of the day, we are going to accept one job, even if we get 20 offers. And you need just one firm that you feel connected to, think its a great fit for you and that you'd be happy to get a paycheck from. Just my honest opinion


Ugh, this process never ends, does it?


8)

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:19 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Totally agree. At the end of the day, we are going to accept one job, even if we get 20 offers. And you need just one firm that you feel connected to, think its a great fit for you and that you'd be happy to get a paycheck from. Just my honest opinion


Ugh, this process never ends, does it?

Not for many, many years, hopefully. Take your vitamins, folks!

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:20 pm

JayJones78 wrote:Totally agree. At the end of the day, we are going to attend one school, even if we get 20 admits. And you need just one school that you feel connected to, think its a great fit for you and that you'd be happy to graduate from. Just my honest opinion


False. I'm going to transfer 8)

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:20 pm

cusenation wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Totally agree. At the end of the day, we are going to attend one school, even if we get 20 admits. And you need just one school that you feel connected to, think its a great fit for you and that you'd be happy to graduate from. Just my honest opinion


False. I'm going to transfer 8)


Shhhhhhh 8)

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:22 pm

cusenation wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Totally agree. At the end of the day, we are going to attend one school, even if we get 20 admits. And you need just one school that you feel connected to, think its a great fit for you and that you'd be happy to graduate from. Just my honest opinion


False. I'm going to transfer 8)

You hate getting financial aid, bro?

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:23 pm

shntn wrote:
cusenation wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Totally agree. At the end of the day, we are going to attend one school, even if we get 20 admits. And you need just one school that you feel connected to, think its a great fit for you and that you'd be happy to graduate from. Just my honest opinion


False. I'm going to transfer 8)

You hate getting financial aid, bro?


Gotta get dat presTTTTTTTTige

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:24 pm

cusenation wrote:Gotta get dat presTTTTTTTTige


I'll just mutter something about Yale here and people will blow it out of proportion for the next three days.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:25 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
cusenation wrote:Gotta get dat presTTTTTTTTige


I'll just mutter something about Yale here and people will blow it out of proportion for the next three days.


Has anyone ever went WashU ----> Yale?

I wish there was some info on transfer and where schools take transfers from (unless there is?)

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:26 pm

Well that was fast.

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:27 pm

JayJones78 wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
cusenation wrote:Gotta get dat presTTTTTTTTige


I'll just mutter something about Yale here and people will blow it out of proportion for the next three days.


Has anyone ever went WashU ----> Yale?

I wish there was some info on transfer and where schools take transfers from (unless there is?)


Eh there are transfer threads on TLS that you could browse...I think 1L performance is prioritized over pedigree as far as transfer-evaluation...but I guess it would be hard to transfer into T14 if you're at a T2 or T3




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”