WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:32 pm

AMilfordMan wrote:Mild heart attack.

JesusChrist
Posts: 384
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:44 am

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JesusChrist » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:38 pm

dproduct wrote:
AMilfordMan wrote:Mild heart attack.


You can always tell a Milford man.

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:22 pm

:( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

User avatar
AMilfordMan
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby AMilfordMan » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:23 pm

JesusChrist wrote:
dproduct wrote:
AMilfordMan wrote:Mild heart attack.


You can always tell a Milford man.


Image

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:31 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote::( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


Image

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:34 pm

Just reject me already....I don't wanna be an applicant anymore :(

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:17 pm

Has anyone talked to current students on different ASDs and ASWs on what they use to take notes when using a Mac?
I really wish that (with all my dislike to) MS's OneNote would be available on Mac

User avatar
Xs20
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Xs20 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:19 pm

JayJones78 wrote:Has anyone talked to current students on different ASDs and ASWs on what they use to take notes when using a Mac?
I really wish that (with all my dislike to) MS's OneNote would be available on Mac

There are tons of threads on this, just search.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Xs20 wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Has anyone talked to current students on different ASDs and ASWs on what they use to take notes when using a Mac?
I really wish that (with all my dislike to) MS's OneNote would be available on Mac

There are tons of threads on this, just search.


Yah. Doing this now. Thanks! :D

User avatar
rabbitrun
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby rabbitrun » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:41 pm

That email made my happy hour the happiest of happiest of hours and then the saddest of happy hours. :cry:

User avatar
Xs20
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Xs20 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:49 pm

wat

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Xs20 wrote:wat

Yeah, I must have missed something.

User avatar
rabbitrun
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby rabbitrun » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:01 pm

shntn wrote:
Xs20 wrote:wat

Yeah, I must have missed something.


You guys didn't get that email from WUSTL about events in DC and Chi? I almost peed myself w/ excitement thinking that it was money and then nothing.

historicrep
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:38 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby historicrep » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:57 pm

Accepted today! I applied end of February, 167/3.3

User avatar
Dmini7
Posts: 725
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Dmini7 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:00 pm

rabbitrun wrote:
shntn wrote:
Xs20 wrote:wat

Yeah, I must have missed something.


You guys didn't get that email from WUSTL about events in DC and Chi? I almost peed myself w/ excitement thinking that it was money and then nothing.


I received 2 emails from WUSTL today. The first was the CSO email about DC, NY and whatever else. The second was from the BLSA president. Both were dissapointing. the "Congratulations from Washington University's..." really played with me. I thought it was money, but of course it was my phone being dumb and not showing me the entire title lol.

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:19 pm

historicrep wrote:Accepted today! I applied end of February, 167/3.3


grats!!!

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:56 am

dproduct wrote:
historicrep wrote:Accepted today! I applied end of February, 167/3.3


grats!!!


I think KO is saving my file to the be the last ever decided on. Please KO, I love STL I promise!!!

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:41 am

JayJones78 wrote:
dproduct wrote:
historicrep wrote:Accepted today! I applied end of February, 167/3.3


grats!!!


I think KO is saving my file to the be the last ever decided on. Please KO, I love STL I promise!!!

Just accept defeat like I have. View it as an opportunity rather than a door closing. Look at me, I turned this situation around and now I'm a Harvard thread poster.

JesusChrist
Posts: 384
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:44 am

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JesusChrist » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:59 am

wannabelawstudent wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
dproduct wrote:
historicrep wrote:Accepted today! I applied end of February, 167/3.3


grats!!!


I think KO is saving my file to the be the last ever decided on. Please KO, I love STL I promise!!!

Just accept defeat like I have. View it as an opportunity rather than a door closing. Look at me, I turned this situation around and now I'm a Harvard thread poster.



1 more LOCI? Uno mas?


bzzingbee
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby bzzingbee » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:59 am

I want money WUSTL! Please?

User avatar
danitt
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby danitt » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:06 am


howardgirl
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:08 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby howardgirl » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:12 am

Anyone going to the Black Law Student Association dinner the night before WUSTL ASD?

User avatar
yodamiked
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:07 am

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby yodamiked » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:49 am



I see what you did there :lol:

User avatar
bananasplit19
Posts: 686
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby bananasplit19 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:14 pm

O hai guys! Does anyone know if WUSTL has released scholarship info yet? I don't want to look through 234 pages to find out.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: whodareswins and 6 guests