WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
JadeWest
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JadeWest » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:36 pm

Image

But Ke$ha was also a certified genius, with an IQ over 140 and an SAT score of 1500.

http://www.theprophetblog.net/keha-talks-to-seventeen-about-being-misunderstood-her-album-and-more/

i wonder how she would do on the LSAT....

There are 6 colors of glitter to the table, if black must be applied after green but before blue, what color are my shoes?
Last edited by JadeWest on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Crowing
Posts: 2636
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Crowing » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Ke$ha is great. DIAF haters.

User avatar
WokeUpInACar
Posts: 5513
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby WokeUpInACar » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:41 pm

Crowing wrote:Ke$ha is great. DIAF haters.

I don't think we have any of those ITT. Drunken dancing to Ke$ha is amazing.

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:44 pm

WokeUpInACar wrote:
Crowing wrote:Ke$ha is great. DIAF haters.

I don't think we have any of those ITT. Drunken dancing to Ke$ha is amazing.


Ke$ha dance party at ASD. It's done.

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:45 pm

shifty_eyed wrote:
dproduct wrote:I would skip my parole/court hearing/whatever for a Ke$ha concert too.

What about ASW?


FTFM and LOL, I wish Ke$ha had a concert in St. Louis that weekend. Imagine if I invited MAC and KO to the concert?

"You ladies like Ke$ha? I'll buy the glitter!"

Is that a full-ride?

User avatar
danielr
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:38 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby danielr » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:48 pm

JadeWest wrote:
But Ke$ha was also a certified genius, with an IQ over 140 and an SAT score of 1500.

http://www.theprophetblog.net/keha-talks-to-seventeen-about-being-misunderstood-her-album-and-more/

i wonder how she would do on the LSAT....

There are 6 colors of glitter to the table, if black must be applied after green but before blue, what color are my shoes?


Certified genius? Have we really deviated this far from the likes of Albert Einstein and Bill Gates? Those stats are self-reported and lack a credible source. I'm not saying she's stupid (I don't know her), but that seems a bit extreme.

At any rate, if you like her stuff that's cool all the same. It's a question of taste and opinion, anyway.

snapdragon25
Posts: 370
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:43 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby snapdragon25 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:49 pm

She's a brilliant performance artist who's trolling us all. How can you not love her?

CourtneyJoann
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby CourtneyJoann » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:54 pm

I know this was mentioned earlier, but JL told me that scholies won't be at for at least another week. FYI.

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:55 pm

CourtneyJoann wrote:I know this was mentioned earlier, but JL told me that scholies won't be at for at least another week. FYI.


:( :cry: :( :cry:

User avatar
WokeUpInACar
Posts: 5513
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby WokeUpInACar » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:56 pm

danielr wrote:
JadeWest wrote:
But Ke$ha was also a certified genius, with an IQ over 140 and an SAT score of 1500.

http://www.theprophetblog.net/keha-talks-to-seventeen-about-being-misunderstood-her-album-and-more/

i wonder how she would do on the LSAT....

There are 6 colors of glitter to the table, if black must be applied after green but before blue, what color are my shoes?
[quote]

Certified genius? Have we really deviated this far from the likes of Albert Einstein and Bill Gates? Those stats are self-reported and lack a credible source. I'm not saying she's stupid (I don't know her), but that seems a bit extreme.

At any rate, if you like her stuff that's cool all the same. It's a question of taste and opinion, anyway.[
/quote]

User avatar
westphiladelphia
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby westphiladelphia » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:58 pm

...well, things have certainly deviated since I left.

and yeah, ke$ha is dope.

...also, I'd post a gif of her right now if I could...she'd tossing her lovely, janky, multi-colored extensions, spreading glitter and wonderfully, amazing bad grammar throughout the land.
Last edited by westphiladelphia on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:58 pm

The new WUSTL welcome gif:

Image

User avatar
JadeWest
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JadeWest » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:00 pm

westphiladelphia wrote:...well, things have certainly deviated since I left.

and yeah, ke$ha is dope.

...also, I'd post a gif of her right now if I could...she'd tossing her lovely, janky, multi-colored extensions, spreading glitter and wonderfully, amazing bad grammar throughout the land.


Image

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:00 pm

dproduct wrote:
CourtneyJoann wrote:I know this was mentioned earlier, but JL told me that scholies won't be at for at least another week. FYI.


:( :cry: :( :cry:


wait when did you talk to her..? Today?

I feel so betrayed.

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:01 pm

cusenation wrote:
dproduct wrote:
CourtneyJoann wrote:I know this was mentioned earlier, but JL told me that scholies won't be at for at least another week. FYI.


:( :cry: :( :cry:


wait when did you talk to her..? Today?

I feel so betrayed.


She saw the post.

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:01 pm

dproduct wrote:
cusenation wrote:
dproduct wrote:
CourtneyJoann wrote:I know this was mentioned earlier, but JL told me that scholies won't be at for at least another week. FYI.


:( :cry: :( :cry:


wait when did you talk to her..? Today?

I feel so betrayed.


She saw the post.


Ferk

User avatar
danielr
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:38 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby danielr » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:02 pm

WokeUpInACar wrote:
danielr wrote:
JadeWest wrote:
But Ke$ha was also a certified genius, with an IQ over 140 and an SAT score of 1500.

http://www.theprophetblog.net/keha-talks-to-seventeen-about-being-misunderstood-her-album-and-more/

i wonder how she would do on the LSAT....

There are 6 colors of glitter to the table, if black must be applied after green but before blue, what color are my shoes?

Certified genius? Have we really deviated this far from the likes of Albert Einstein and Bill Gates? Those stats are self-reported and lack a credible source. I'm not saying she's stupid (I don't know her), but that seems a bit extreme.

At any rate, if you like her stuff that's cool all the same. It's a question of taste and opinion, anyway.[
/quote]


I appreciate the understated nature of your rebuttal. :)

User avatar
westphiladelphia
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby westphiladelphia » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:03 pm

JadeWest wrote:
westphiladelphia wrote:...well, things have certainly deviated since I left.

and yeah, ke$ha is dope.

...also, I'd post a gif of her right now if I could...she'd tossing her lovely, janky, multi-colored extensions, spreading glitter and wonderfully, amazing bad grammar throughout the land.


http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqlnl ... o1_500.gif


THERE SHE IS.

you-ou-ou-uuu-uu-u-u-u-y-y-you go, gurl.

User avatar
JadeWest
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JadeWest » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:08 pm

westphiladelphia wrote:
JadeWest wrote:
westphiladelphia wrote:...well, things have certainly deviated since I left.

and yeah, ke$ha is dope.

...also, I'd post a gif of her right now if I could...she'd tossing her lovely, janky, multi-colored extensions, spreading glitter and wonderfully, amazing bad grammar throughout the land.


http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqlnl ... o1_500.gif


THERE SHE IS.

you-ou-ou-uuu-uu-u-u-u-y-y-you go, gurl.


if you need anymore gifs,

Image

User avatar
andy261
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby andy261 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:11 pm

I have a feeling they're stalling so they can see the Feb LSATs before finalizing schollies, especially given their push for late applicants.

CourtneyJoann
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby CourtneyJoann » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:17 pm

cusenation wrote:
dproduct wrote:
CourtneyJoann wrote:I know this was mentioned earlier, but JL told me that scholies won't be at for at least another week. FYI.


:( :cry: :( :cry:


wait when did you talk to her..? Today?

I feel so betrayed.


Yeah, I called her around 3. She sounded super-stressed too.

User avatar
Xs20
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Xs20 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:22 pm

At least they know we're getting anxious and the pressure is on. They've gotten like 10 calls just from people in this thread in the last three days.

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Xs20 wrote:At least they know we're getting anxious and the pressure is on. They've gotten like 10 calls just from people in this thread in the last three days.

Or they're just getting pissed at us for nagging so much.

User avatar
WokeUpInACar
Posts: 5513
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby WokeUpInACar » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:23 pm

This is not ok

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:23 pm

shntn wrote:
Xs20 wrote:At least they know we're getting anxious and the pressure is on. They've gotten like 10 calls just from people in this thread in the last three days.

Or they're just getting pissed at us for nagging so much.


:|




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AZnative, Bob loblaw law blog, Christinabruin, jurisdoctor2020, proteinshake, trohara14 and 28 guests