WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Jaqen

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Jaqen » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:36 am

dproduct wrote:X's mentor KILLED IT.

:lol: +1

Ty Xs.

Xs20

Postby Xs20 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:48 am

Yeah, he really did. I have a bunch more questions, but I don't want to bombard him after he took the time to write all that for me. Seriously love that WUSTL makes the effort to match you with someone that you share something in common with, because somebody from near my hometown/target market is exactly who I want to talk to.

dproduct

Postby dproduct » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:53 am

Xs20 wrote:

Yeah, he really did. I have a bunch more questions, but I don't want to bombard him after he took the time to write all that for me. Seriously love that WUSTL makes the effort to match you with someone that you share something in common with, because somebody from near my hometown/target market is exactly who I want to talk to.

I was kind to mine. But I did warn them that post ASD it may get crazy so to gird his/her loins.

Have not got a response yet... hope they laughed... or don't hate me.

Crowing

Postby Crowing » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:56 am

Xs20 wrote:

Wait - you're going to a second ASD? I just got so jelly.

Xs20

Postby Xs20 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:58 am

Crowing wrote:Wait - you're going to a second ASD? I just got so jelly.

:?:

alwayssunnyinfl

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:23 am

Xs20 wrote:

I want in on this action

dproduct

Postby dproduct » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:25 am

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
Xs20 wrote:

I want in on this action

Oh hai Sunny.

andy261

Postby andy261 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:29 am

Wait did you guys all contact your matches already? I was waiting for mine to contact me.

Crowing

Postby Crowing » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:32 am

What the hell I would've stayed if I knew there was gonna be a WUSTL eHarmony party.

dproduct

Postby dproduct » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:32 am

Crowing wrote:What the hell I would've stayed if I knew there was gonna be a WUSTL eHarmony party.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

alwayssunnyinfl

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:32 am

andy261 wrote:Wait did you guys all contact your matches already? I was waiting for mine to contact me.

I'm gonna wait, too. I doubt the girl from Florida they paired me with wants to hear from me in this SNOWPOCALYPSE

dproduct

Postby dproduct » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:33 am

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
andy261 wrote:Wait did you guys all contact your matches already? I was waiting for mine to contact me.

I'm gonna wait, too. I doubt the girl from Florida they paired me with wants to hear from me in this SNOWPOCALYPSE

Send her tanning pictures with kiss face. I'm sure she's LLLLOOOVVVEEEE it. I'm still MAF at that weather image.

alwayssunnyinfl

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:36 am

dproduct wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:

Send her tanning pictures with kiss face. I'm sure she's LLLLOOOVVVEEEE it. I'm still MAF at that weather image.

lol

Yeah, I'm enjoying my last not-winter winter for a while. Why the fuck isn't Miami a better school?

dproduct

Postby dproduct » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:37 am

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
dproduct wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:

lol

Yeah, I'm enjoying my last not-winter winter for a while. Why the fuck isn't Miami a better school?

WUSTL should like study abroad Cabo or something.

andy261

Postby andy261 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:38 am

dproduct wrote:WUSTL should like study abroad Cabo or something.

Meh Cabo's too tourist trappy

alwayssunnyinfl

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:39 am

I was lobbying hard for a Brazil program like the one in the Netherlands.

dproduct

Postby dproduct » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:39 am

andy261 wrote:
dproduct wrote:WUSTL should like study abroad Cabo or something.

Meh Cabo's too tourist trappy

TJ is scary, I don't like it. Hmmm... Puerto Vallarta?

dproduct

Postby dproduct » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:40 am

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:I was lobbying hard for a Brazil program like the one in the Netherlands.

RIO!

andy261

Postby andy261 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:41 am

dproduct wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:I was lobbying hard for a Brazil program like the one in the Netherlands.

RIO!

PV is fun. They do have one in Portugal at least IIRC.

alwayssunnyinfl

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:43 am

andy261 wrote:
dproduct wrote:

RIO!

PV is fun. They do have one in Portugal at least IIRC.

It snows there and they're in decline. Also, noticeably less attractive boys.

BigZuck

Postby BigZuck » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:44 am

Ran here to say that the WUSTL thread is by far the best and that the school is shaping up to have a pretty kick ass student body. Ya'll seem like a really good group and I sincerely hope they make it rain even harder this year as far as scholarships go (and that they let in a few more of the deserving waiters, of course :) ).

If I had one complaint though, it's that you guys don't talk about status checkers enough (how many updates until acceptance, whether it is broken or not, etc.)

dproduct

Postby dproduct » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:45 am

BigZuck wrote:Ran here to say that the WUSTL thread is by far the best and that the school is shaping up to have a pretty kick ass student body. Ya'll seem like a really good group and I sincerely hope they make it rain even harder this year as far as scholarships go (and that they let in a few more of the deserving waiters, of course :) ).

If I had one complaint though, it's that you guys don't talk about status checkers enough (how many updates until acceptance, whether it is broken or not, etc.)

Status checker is not very helpful for WUSTL. Especially with their interview program. I'm still at complete, even though I've been accepted for months :D

Crowing

Postby Crowing » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:46 am

BigZuck wrote:Ran here to say that the WUSTL thread is by far the best and that the school is shaping up to have a pretty kick ass student body. Ya'll seem like a really good group and I sincerely hope they make it rain even harder this year as far as scholarships go (and that they let in a few more of the deserving waiters, of course :) ).

It's not too late to apply and it only takes like 10 seconds now with that easy app. Come join us and be crusty with Sunny.

BigZuck

Postby BigZuck » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:51 am

Crowing wrote:

It's not too late to apply and it only takes like 10 seconds now with that easy app. Come join us and be crusty with Sunny.

Oh I applied and was accepted. But I think me and Sunny in the same thread is too much crust for one thread :)

But yeah, just saying that I like the cut of your collective jibs.

Xs20

Postby Xs20 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:13 am

cusenation wrote:
dykstaab wrote:Let me know what you guys thought of this season...interested to hear other opinions.

I honestly kinda liked the first season better when every episode was a different case/story. Felt more casual and light. But I guess this season hasn't been bad...I fucking hate Hardman..even though he's kind of a diabolical genius.

Just watched the season finale... all I have to say is FINALLY!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”