WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
westphiladelphia

Bronze
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby westphiladelphia » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:25 pm

cusenation wrote:
westphiladelphia wrote:holy fuck. no kidding on that request-acceptance turnaround.

jesus. that's some serious wustl hustlin'.


Image



and I'm pretty sure there were two people involved...in both an acceptance and subsequent event...or something.

I'm not entirely sure you all aren't secretly the greatest covert wustl admissions promoters of all time.

...hm.

--ImageRemoved--
Last edited by westphiladelphia on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wannabelawstudent

Gold
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:26 pm

Wait request acceptance?

User avatar
dproduct

Gold
Posts: 4078
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:30 pm

westphiladelphia wrote:
cusenation wrote:
westphiladelphia wrote:holy fuck. no kidding on that request-acceptance turnaround.

jesus. that's some serious wustl hustlin'.


Image



and I'm pretty sure there were two people involved...in both an acceptance and subsequent event...or something.

I'm not entirely sure you all aren't secretly the greatest covert wustl admissions promoters of all time.

...hm.

--ImageRemoved--


8)

User avatar
JadeWest

Bronze
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JadeWest » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:30 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:Wait request acceptance?


ya noticed that too... but it doesnt stop you from looking at the members, pretty easy to figure out everyone.

User avatar
westphiladelphia

Bronze
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby westphiladelphia » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:31 pm

yeah. requested because it's all closed up to outsiders -- and accepted almost immediately because these dudes are way too quick at the internet.

also, serious gif fail. s'all right. was just Lucille Bluth doing her thing.

User avatar
Xs20

Silver
Posts: 815
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Xs20 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:32 pm

westphiladelphia wrote:yeah. requested because it's all closed up to outsiders -- and accepted almost immediately because these dudes are way too quick at the internet.

Image
Last edited by Xs20 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
dproduct

Gold
Posts: 4078
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:33 pm

All sorts of gif fails up ITT

wannabelawstudent

Gold
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:34 pm

If I get in I don't think I wanna join that group. It couldn't be kinda fun to see how long it takes us to figure out who each other are.

User avatar
JadeWest

Bronze
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JadeWest » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:37 pm

story of my life

Image

edit: i hate when i google without safesearch turned on. for those wondering... image search: creep gif

User avatar
JayJones78

Gold
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:49 am

Congrats new admits!

I'll sit in my corner and wait.......

User avatar
danitt

Gold
Posts: 1983
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby danitt » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:54 am

JayJones78 wrote:Congrats new admits!

I'll sit in my corner and wait.......

Let's do that. We can throw paper at the in crowd.

User avatar
dproduct

Gold
Posts: 4078
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:54 am

JayJones78 wrote:Congrats new admits!

I'll sit in my corner and wait.......


Image

wannabelawstudent

Gold
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:57 am

OP has our decisions.

User avatar
Crowing

Gold
Posts: 2631
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Crowing » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:58 am

We're supposed to get like an inch of ice (not snow, ice) tomorrow and everybody is freaking out. STL is shutting down - schools, businesses... Guess I'll be trolling TLS all day, not that that's really different from any other day anyway.

User avatar
danitt

Gold
Posts: 1983
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby danitt » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:59 am

wannabelawstudent wrote:OP has our decisions.

Courtney knows better than to mess with my decisions. I will find her real birth certificate and show it to the Enquirer.

User avatar
Xs20

Silver
Posts: 815
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Xs20 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:05 am

Crowing wrote:We're supposed to get like an inch of ice (not snow, ice) tomorrow and everybody is freaking out. STL is shutting down - schools, businesses... Guess I'll be trolling TLS all day, not that that's really different from any other day anyway.

:shock: Did not know about this. Looks like I'm not going to class tomorrow.

User avatar
Crowing

Gold
Posts: 2631
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Crowing » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:06 am

Xs20 wrote:
Crowing wrote:We're supposed to get like an inch of ice (not snow, ice) tomorrow and everybody is freaking out. STL is shutting down - schools, businesses... Guess I'll be trolling TLS all day, not that that's really different from any other day anyway.

:shock: Did not know about this. Looks like I'm not going to class tomorrow.


I really hope this happens. I wanna go ice skating in the streets.

wannabelawstudent

Gold
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:08 am

Everyone we have 2 traitors in our midst ....I demand an immediate explanation.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=192990&start=975
Last edited by wannabelawstudent on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
dproduct

Gold
Posts: 4078
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:09 am

danitt wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:OP has our decisions.

Courtney knows better than to mess with my decisions. I will find her real birth certificate and show it to the Enquirer.


I AM 18 AND I HAVE NEVER HAD PLASTIC SURGERY.

wannabelawstudent

Gold
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:10 am

dproduct wrote:
danitt wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:OP has our decisions.

Courtney knows better than to mess with my decisions. I will find her real birth certificate and show it to the Enquirer.


I AM 18 AND I HAVE NEVER HAD PLASTIC SURGERY.

OFF WITH YERRRR HEAD

User avatar
dproduct

Gold
Posts: 4078
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:13 am

wannabelawstudent wrote:Everyone we have 2 traitors in our midst ....I demand an immediate explanation.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=204463&p=6455052#p6455052


You have something against otters?

User avatar
JayJones78

Gold
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:17 am

dproduct wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Congrats new admits!

I'll sit in my corner and wait.......


Image


I like these two. Can I adopt them?

wannabelawstudent

Gold
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:18 am

Nice try. You guys thought you could fool me.

shntn

Platinum
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:19 am

dproduct wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:Everyone we have 2 traitors in our midst ....I demand an immediate explanation.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=204463&p=6455052#p6455052


You have something against otters?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And OMG THAT'S ADORABLE

User avatar
bellbane12

New
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:13 am

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby bellbane12 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:34 am

HETERZ GON' HAITE



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests