WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Princess Consuela
Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Princess Consuela » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Also, I've already decided that, if I end up at WUSTL, I will only refer to St. Louis as Nellyville

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Princess Consuela wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:I was only considering them because I live 5 minutes away from the school. Ill go to ASD before deciding for sure but 5k for what is probably one of the highest LSAT in that class(and some other unique aspects to ou) is a joke. Maybe if that was per year id think about it....


Compared to my offers from other, higher ranked schools, my OU offer isn't impressive either. It will make my decisions easier though.

Yeah....I thought I would've gotten something close to what you got. Seems last year they were more generous.

User avatar
smustang
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:22 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby smustang » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:04 pm

Princess Consuela wrote:Also, I've already decided that, if I end up at WUSTL, I will only refer to St. Louis as Nellyville


I approve of this

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Wait princess.....I just realized. I got a thank you note for going to open house, and you didn't. But you got a substantially higher scholarship than me. Wtf is going on.

Princess Consuela
Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Princess Consuela » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:17 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:Wait princess.....I just realized. I got a thank you note for going to open house, and you didn't. But you got a substantially higher scholarship than me. Wtf is going on.


No, I got one.

User avatar
Crowing
Posts: 2636
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Crowing » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:18 pm

Princess Consuela wrote:Also, I've already decided that, if I end up at WUSTL, I will only refer to St. Louis as Nellyville


As a kid I heard so many times "wtf why don't you like Nelly? he's from STL" as if that in itself was a reason to like somebody.

But he is like one of the only people of any relevance to come out of this town so I guess I can't blame the homerism.

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:18 pm

Ok back to WUSTL. So we all agree this easyapp thing is great right?

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:19 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:Ok back to WUSTL. So we all agree this easyapp thing is great right?


I support any and all ways of circumventing LSAC.

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:21 pm

dproduct wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:Ok back to WUSTL. So we all agree this easyapp thing is great right?


I support any and all ways of circumventing LSAC.

We should all send WUSTL a cake as a token of our appreciation.

User avatar
Xs20
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Xs20 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:28 pm

I agree increasing selectivity wasn't their ONLY reason for doing it, but if it was one of the reasons, I think it's brilliant and hope it works.

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:33 pm

Xs20 wrote:I agree increasing selectivity wasn't their ONLY reason for doing it, but if it was one of the reasons, I think it's brilliant and hope it works.

They want to build a diverse and competitive class.

historicrep
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:38 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby historicrep » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:51 pm

I've been looking at past cycles, and I actually think I have a decent shot at admittance.

Would be nice to have a second peer school to UMN to potentially negotiate with, and if the offer is correct, attend.

User avatar
yupyup
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby yupyup » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:05 pm

In!!!! :D Best-ranked school I've gotten into so far. *Crossing fingers*

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:17 pm

yupyup wrote:In!!!! :D Best-ranked school I've gotten into so far. *Crossing fingers*


CONGRATS! Welcome!! All new admits should check out the FB group! We actually do post helpful info there lol. I'm on phone now so can't link, if someone else could link please?

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:23 pm

yupyup wrote:In!!!! :D Best-ranked school I've gotten into so far. *Crossing fingers*

*checks profile* are your numbers real? When did you apply/go complete?

User avatar
yupyup
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby yupyup » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:28 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:
yupyup wrote:In!!!! :D Best-ranked school I've gotten into so far. *Crossing fingers*

*checks profile* are your numbers real? When did you apply/go complete?


Yes, my numbers are real. :roll: Not proud of my GPA but I had a legit reason. I applied and became complete in early February. Got the email today. Really really surprised by the fast turnaround, especially since I've seen little movement from a few schools I applied to back in early November.

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:29 pm

yupyup wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:
yupyup wrote:In!!!! :D Best-ranked school I've gotten into so far. *Crossing fingers*

*checks profile* are your numbers real? When did you apply/go complete?


Yes, my numbers are real. :roll: Not proud of my GPA but I had a legit reason. I applied and became complete in early February. Got the email today. Really really surprised by the fast turnaround, especially since I've seen little movement from a few schools I applied to back in early November.

(My Gpa is worse)....congrats by the way!!!!!


I have no idea what's this means for me....cuse....cuse I need you!


User avatar
Crowing
Posts: 2636
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Crowing » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:49 pm



5 admins? So that's why shit's cray cray.

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:02 pm

Crowing wrote:


5 admins? So that's why shit's cray cray.


I honestly don't even know how to accept a group request because the other two are so lightning fast.

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:04 pm

dproduct wrote:
Crowing wrote:


5 admins? So that's why shit's cray cray.


I honestly don't even know how to accept a group request because the other two are so lightning fast.


Image

User avatar
westphiladelphia
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby westphiladelphia » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:14 pm

holy fuck. no kidding on that request-acceptance turnaround.

jesus. that's some serious wustl hustlin'.

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:15 pm

westphiladelphia wrote:holy fuck. no kidding on that request-acceptance turnaround.

jesus. that's some serious wustl hustlin'.


Image

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby dproduct » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:20 pm

cusenation wrote:
westphiladelphia wrote:holy fuck. no kidding on that request-acceptance turnaround.

jesus. that's some serious wustl hustlin'.


Image


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Xs20
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Xs20 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:22 pm

Fb group KILLING IT right now. Welcome, new members

Image




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: beluckycrimson, Christinabruin, Google Adsense [Bot] and 4 guests