WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
DoveBodyWash

Gold
Posts: 3085
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:46 am

Xs20 wrote:
cusenation wrote:http://www.wcl.american.edu/wcl_events/event_detail.cfm?event_id=35153

I can't decide if this is hilariously desperate or amusingly innovative...

LOL Campos would have a field day with this


Where do you think i found the link in the first place? :D

User avatar
JayJones78

Gold
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:47 am

cusenation wrote:Did we really just catch up to the northwestern thread? :D 8)


It's all the dog pics.
People magnet in real and virtual lives

User avatar
danielr

Bronze
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:38 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby danielr » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:36 pm

Ah! I'm late to the dog pic party.

This is my one year old beagle puppy, Bernie:

(See below)

He loves people and, above all, other dogs. So everyone is welcome to play with him if the opportunity arises.
Last edited by danielr on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl

Gold
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:46 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:
cusenation wrote:Did we really just catch up to the northwestern thread? :D 8)

We're comin for ya harvard

We're gonna need three more threads

shntn

Platinum
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:47 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:
cusenation wrote:Did we really just catch up to the northwestern thread? :D 8)

We're comin for ya harvard

We're gonna need three more threads

I'll start the Held at WUSTL thread, if they start holding people for some reason.

User avatar
somewhatwayward

Silver
Posts: 1444
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:10 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby somewhatwayward » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:48 pm

danielr wrote:Ah! I'm late to the dog pic party.

This is my one year old beagle puppy, Bernie:
--ImageRemoved--

--ImageRemoved--

He loves people and, above all, other dogs. So everyone is welcome to play with him if the opportunity arises.


can't see him....try uploading on tinypic

User avatar
DoveBodyWash

Gold
Posts: 3085
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:50 pm

shntn wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:
cusenation wrote:Did we really just catch up to the northwestern thread? :D 8)

We're comin for ya harvard

We're gonna need three more threads

I'll start the Held at WUSTL thread, if they start holding people for some reason.


Maybe one day WUSTL will get it's own version of JS1 and future 0L's can add a thread for that as well

"Omg Mac1! Advice please!"

shntn

Platinum
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:51 pm

cusenation wrote:
"Omg Mac1! Advice please!"

OMG GUISE I got KO'd in my KO1! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

User avatar
JadeWest

Bronze
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JadeWest » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:52 pm

shntn wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:
cusenation wrote:Did we really just catch up to the northwestern thread? :D 8)

We're comin for ya harvard

We're gonna need three more threads

I'll start the Held at WUSTL thread, if they start holding people for some reason.


Oh, and IN at WUSTL thread.

did everyone else get their MAC1 and KO1 interviews squared away? I've been stuck at MAC1 for a while... when are they suppose to call you about MAC2?

User avatar
JadeWest

Bronze
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JadeWest » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:52 pm

shntn wrote:
cusenation wrote:
"Omg Mac1! Advice please!"

OMG GUISE I got KO'd in my KO1! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

shntn

Platinum
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:53 pm

JadeWest wrote:
Oh, and IN at WUSTL thread.

did everyone else get their MAC1 and KO1 interviews squared away? I've been stuck at MAC1 for a while... when are they suppose to call you about MAC2?

Well there's the WUSTL C/O 2016 thread, but yeah. NEED MOAR THREADS

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl

Gold
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Wait, is that really how Harvard works? I've been wondering what all of these dumb acronyms are about. JFC people need to take themselves a little less seriously.

shntn

Platinum
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:54 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:Wait, is that really how Harvard works? I've been wondering what all of these dumb acronyms are about. JFC people need to take themselves a little less seriously.

JS1/KB1 is the interview, JS2 is the phone call telling you you're in.

User avatar
DoveBodyWash

Gold
Posts: 3085
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:54 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:Wait, is that really how Harvard works? I've been wondering what all of these dumb acronyms are about. JFC people need to take themselves a little less seriously.


+1

I had to Google "What does JFC mean?" :?

shntn

Platinum
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:55 pm

cusenation wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:Wait, is that really how Harvard works? I've been wondering what all of these dumb acronyms are about. JFC people need to take themselves a little less seriously.


+1

I had to Google "What does JFC mean?" :?

But that's not a dumb acronym, just a regular acronym.

User avatar
JadeWest

Bronze
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JadeWest » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:55 pm

shntn wrote:
JadeWest wrote:
Oh, and IN at WUSTL thread.

did everyone else get their MAC1 and KO1 interviews squared away? I've been stuck at MAC1 for a while... when are they suppose to call you about MAC2?

Well there's the WUSTL C/O 2016 thread, but yeah. NEED MOAR THREADS

Hamilton or Rubenstein or WUSTL thread? (w/ poll)

User avatar
danielr

Bronze
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:38 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby danielr » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:55 pm

Ok, here's another attempt at showing off my buddy:

Image

...and:

Image

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl

Gold
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:56 pm

shntn wrote:
cusenation wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:Wait, is that really how Harvard works? I've been wondering what all of these dumb acronyms are about. JFC people need to take themselves a little less seriously.


+1

I had to Google "What does JFC mean?" :?

But that's not a dumb acronym, just a regular acronym.

I don't know how religious you guys are, don't want to offend anyone.

So is JS the dean's initials?

User avatar
Unoriginalist

Bronze
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Unoriginalist » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:56 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:Wait, is that really how Harvard works? I've been wondering what all of these dumb acronyms are about. JFC people need to take themselves a little less seriously.


I'm still lost, what are these JS1/JS2 MAC01 LOL42 supposed to signify? Different interviews for applying to Harvard?

ETA: Just saw above answer. Weird.

If we start more WashU threads, wannabe needs one haha

snapdragon25

Bronze
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:43 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby snapdragon25 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:56 pm

danielr wrote:Ok, here's another attempt at showing off my buddy:


So ladylike in that 1st pic

shntn

Platinum
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:57 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
shntn wrote:
cusenation wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:Wait, is that really how Harvard works? I've been wondering what all of these dumb acronyms are about. JFC people need to take themselves a little less seriously.


+1

I had to Google "What does JFC mean?" :?

But that's not a dumb acronym, just a regular acronym.

I don't know how religious you guys are, don't want to offend anyone.

So is JS the dean's initials?

Yeah.

JesusChrist

Bronze
Posts: 384
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:44 am

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JesusChrist » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:00 pm

cusenation wrote:
Unoriginalist wrote:Them are some cute dogs... Seeing these pictures makes me want to get one!

If you guys haven't yet, the WUSTL Taking Q's thread has a ton of info in the mass of pages on areas of the city to live, where to avoid, what the surrounding culture is like, etc.

I've been scouting out some 1BRs in the Clayton area around STL, and area southwest/south of Forest Park. There are some darn beautiful apts around WashU.


+1

This page provides a nice summary as well!
http://law.wustl.edu/admissions/lifeasweknowit/?p=202



Based off of those summaries, it looks like Midtown might be the area for me. If it's anything like midtown Sacramento, it's where I'd want to be living.

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl

Gold
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:01 pm

shntn wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:So is JS the dean's initials?

Yeah.

omg that's fucking ridiculous

ks2499

Bronze
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:40 am

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby ks2499 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:02 pm

danielr wrote:Ok, here's another attempt at showing off my buddy


So cute! My dog is actually my tar and she is part-beagle. Certainly barks like one.

shntn

Platinum
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:02 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
shntn wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:So is JS the dean's initials?

Yeah.

omg that's fucking ridiculous

BUT, if you think about it, it makes a lot more sense to say JS1 and JS2 than to just say "interview" and "acceptance."

SCIENCE



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], j.hodgman, June1234 and 13 guests