Congratulations, once again, on your admission to Washington University School of Law!
Even if you previously have been to St. Louis or the Washington U campus, we think a visit to the law school as an admitted student is important. We are delighted to offer you a travel stipend of up to $200 if you are traveling to St. Louis from over 150 miles away.*
Some things to consider when planning a visit:
· Admitted Students Days will be held January 25 and March 29, 2013. Additional information about these events will be sent to you soon.
· Tours and classes are available on most weekdays between 8:30 and 5:00. The spring semester begins January 14th. There are no classes March 11 - 15 and class visits are not available during the first week of the semester.
· Tours and classes are not available on weekends and only visits during regular law school office hours qualify for reimbursement.
· Only visits to the law school before April 1, 2013, are eligible for reimbursement consideration.
*Reimbursement expenses may include: airfare, one-night hotel stay, gas (if you are driving to visit us), and/or car rental expenses. Mileage, meals, other sundries or any travel fees for visitors joining you on the trip are not reimbursable.
In order to be reimbursed for your travel expenses through the travel stipend program, you must do the following:
1. Pick up a travel expense reimbursement form from the Admissions Office when you visit.
2. Complete the form, attaching original receipt(s) and/or email confirmation(s) with proof of payment on the day of your visit OR return the completed form and original receipt(s) or email confirmation(s) to the Admissions Office via mail or email within 2 weeks of your on-campus visit.
Travel forms turned in after the 2 week grace period or incomplete forms will not be processed. It may take several weeks from the time complete reimbursement forms are turned in for you to receive the reimbursement check in the mail.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 314-935-4525 or email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at the law school!
Washington University School of Law Admissions