WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Xs20

Silver
Posts: 815
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Xs20 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:52 pm

shntn wrote:
Xs20 wrote:No love for the straight white male :(

Oh we've got plenty of love to share, if you want.

Image

wannabelawstudent

Gold
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:01 pm

dproduct wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:
dproduct wrote:I wonder if the adcom would appreciate my OP?

I attempted a failed overthrow of op earlier today.


You bastard.

I wanted to introduce a strict military rule to stabilize the thread. Suspend all elections and some civil liberties until a future unknown date.

shntn

Platinum
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:05 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:I wanted to introduce a strict military rule to stabilize the thread. Suspend all elections and some civil liberties until a future unknown date.

Wrong crowd, bro.

User avatar
WokeUpInACar

Platinum
Posts: 5540
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby WokeUpInACar » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:41 pm

shntn wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:I wanted to introduce a strict military rule to stabilize the thread. Suspend all elections and some civil liberties until a future unknown date.

Wrong crowd, bro.

Where's Merkin when you need him????

shntn

Platinum
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:43 pm

WokeUpInACar wrote:
shntn wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:I wanted to introduce a strict military rule to stabilize the thread. Suspend all elections and some civil liberties until a future unknown date.

Wrong crowd, bro.

Where's Merkin when you need him????

Within driving distance of St. Louis, actually. :shock: :shock: :shock: This might change things.

loljk, Merkin's cool.

User avatar
WokeUpInACar

Platinum
Posts: 5540
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby WokeUpInACar » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:46 pm

shntn wrote:
WokeUpInACar wrote:
shntn wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:I wanted to introduce a strict military rule to stabilize the thread. Suspend all elections and some civil liberties until a future unknown date.

Wrong crowd, bro.

Where's Merkin when you need him????

Within driving distance of St. Louis, actually. :shock: :shock: :shock: This might change things.

loljk, Merkin's cool.

Agreed. He did just apply to WUSTL actually!

shntn

Platinum
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:47 pm

WokeUpInACar wrote:Agreed. He did just apply to WUSTL actually!

Yeah I saw that.

wannabelawstudent

Gold
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:54 pm

Sorry guys I didn't mean to offend

User avatar
JadeWest

Bronze
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JadeWest » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:04 pm

Xs20 wrote:No love for the straight white male :(


Image

User avatar
JayJones78

Gold
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:06 pm

Long weekend = no Monday action on app :cry:

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl

Gold
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:09 pm

JayJones78 wrote:Long weekend = no Monday action on app :cry:

I really don't think they're closed tomorrow, dude. I just got back from my university's library, and they're open normal hours.

shntn

Platinum
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:10 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Long weekend = no Monday action on app :cry:

I really don't think they're closed tomorrow, dude. I just got back from my university's library, and they're open normal hours.

They WUSTL has classes tomorrow, too. No offense to our presidents, but this isn't a real holiday.

User avatar
JayJones78

Gold
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:12 pm

shntn wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Long weekend = no Monday action on app :cry:

I really don't think they're closed tomorrow, dude. I just got back from my university's library, and they're open normal hours.

They WUSTL has classes tomorrow, too. No offense to our presidents, but this isn't a real holiday.


Thanks!!
Now I love our presidents even more. I am annoyed that USPS is closed cause I have something important to ship

Off topic:
Fav pres?

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl

Gold
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:13 pm

JayJones78 wrote:
shntn wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Long weekend = no Monday action on app :cry:

I really don't think they're closed tomorrow, dude. I just got back from my university's library, and they're open normal hours.

They WUSTL has classes tomorrow, too. No offense to our presidents, but this isn't a real holiday.


Thanks!!
Now I love our presidents even more. I am annoyed that USPS is closed cause I have something important to ship

Off topic:
Fav pres?

Uhm, duh?

User avatar
bananasplit19

Silver
Posts: 687
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby bananasplit19 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:12 am

JayJones78 wrote:
shntn wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Long weekend = no Monday action on app :cry:

I really don't think they're closed tomorrow, dude. I just got back from my university's library, and they're open normal hours.

They WUSTL has classes tomorrow, too. No offense to our presidents, but this isn't a real holiday.


Thanks!!
Now I love our presidents even more. I am annoyed that USPS is closed cause I have something important to ship

Off topic:
Fav pres?

Andrew Jackson was nicknamed "Old Hickory" because of the hickory cane he carried around with him. An assassin approached him, only to have both perfectly functioning guns mysterious misfire. Jackson proceeded to take his cane and beat the shit out of him. They put him on the $20 bill for probably unrelated reasons.

User avatar
shifty_eyed

Gold
Posts: 1925
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shifty_eyed » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:27 am

Andrew Jackson was the worst. :evil:

shntn

Platinum
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:28 am

shifty_eyed wrote:Andrew Jackson was the worst. :evil:

Francis Underwood/Urquhart would have been better.

User avatar
Xs20

Silver
Posts: 815
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Xs20 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:51 am

Strong creep game for someone so vehemently against outing herself, jadewest

Image

User avatar
JadeWest

Bronze
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JadeWest » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:57 am

Xs20 wrote:Strong creep game for someone so vehemently against outing herself, jadewest

Image


Image

edit: clarification. I creep (while eating cookies) and I am proud.

User avatar
simplycatalina

Silver
Posts: 935
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby simplycatalina » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:54 am

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Long weekend = no Monday action on app :cry:

I really don't think they're closed tomorrow, dude. I just got back from my university's library, and they're open normal hours.


Yeah, they're not closed. I sent an update and just received a response so someone's in the office.

User avatar
Unoriginalist

Bronze
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Unoriginalist » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:27 am

I'm ju$t $uper excited for thi$ week. I have a good feeling about it!

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl

Gold
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:32 am

cbarlow1016 wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Long weekend = no Monday action on app :cry:

I really don't think they're closed tomorrow, dude. I just got back from my university's library, and they're open normal hours.


Yeah, they're not closed. I sent an update and just received a response so someone's in the office.

Good work

User avatar
JayJones78

Gold
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:58 am

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
cbarlow1016 wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:Long weekend = no Monday action on app :cry:

I really don't think they're closed tomorrow, dude. I just got back from my university's library, and they're open normal hours.


Yeah, they're not closed. I sent an update and just received a response so someone's in the office.

Good work


+1
But now I wonder if they'll release some decisions in honor of pres day

shntn

Platinum
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby shntn » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:59 am

They really should.

wannabelawstudent

Gold
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby wannabelawstudent » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:05 pm

shntn wrote:They really should.



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests