WUSTL c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-2013)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:42 pm

JayJones78 wrote:I continue to dislike all national holidays where admissions officers are closed until all my decisions are in.

I assume no decision action will happen on Monday?

Vanderbilt was open on Veteran's Day.

And, at least according to this, WUSTL has classes on Monday.

User avatar
Xs20
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Xs20 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:44 pm

Orientation is a full week? :shock:

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:46 pm

Xs20 wrote:Orientation is a full week? :shock:


Damn I guess they prepared a lot of kool-aid

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:48 pm

How it feels when you withdraw from a school and they don't send you a reply email...

Image



FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GULC

User avatar
Xs20
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Xs20 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:49 pm

cusenation wrote:
Xs20 wrote:Orientation is a full week? :shock:


Damn I guess they prepared a lot of kool-aid

:lol:

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:00 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:I continue to dislike all national holidays where admissions officers are closed until all my decisions are in.

I assume no decision action will happen on Monday?

Vanderbilt was open on Veteran's Day.

And, at least according to this, WUSTL has classes on Monday.


I think Pres day > V day for offices

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:01 pm

JayJones78 wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:I continue to dislike all national holidays where admissions officers are closed until all my decisions are in.

I assume no decision action will happen on Monday?

Vanderbilt was open on Veteran's Day.

And, at least according to this, WUSTL has classes on Monday.


I think Pres day > V day for offices


Though you were referring to Valentines Day for a second..was all "Breh..valentines day isn't a real holiday"

User avatar
Crowing
Posts: 2636
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Crowing » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:22 pm

cusenation wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:I continue to dislike all national holidays where admissions officers are closed until all my decisions are in.

I assume no decision action will happen on Monday?

Vanderbilt was open on Veteran's Day.

And, at least according to this, WUSTL has classes on Monday.


I think Pres day > V day for offices


Though you were referring to Valentines Day for a second..was all "Breh..valentines day isn't a real holiday"


dat sour grapes

User avatar
Xs20
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Xs20 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:06 pm

My money is still on Thursday

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:15 pm

Xs20 wrote:My money is still on Thursday


For decisions? It's not over a month since my last complete date :cry:

TA923
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby TA923 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Anyone else's status checker not working?

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:21 pm

TA923 wrote:Anyone else's status checker not working?



Same. Not working.
We're sorry, but your request did not complete.

The Server Administrator has been notified.

Please continue on by either clicking the back button and retrying your request
or returning to the home page.

TA923
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby TA923 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:22 pm

Glad to hear it's not just me.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:28 pm

cusenation wrote:
TA923 wrote:Anyone else's status checker not working?



Same. Not working.
We're sorry, but your request did not complete.

The Server Administrator has been notified.

Please continue on by either clicking the back button and retrying your request
or returning to the home page.


Why check status on a Saturday? Plus I'v given up checking WashU status checker since it des nothing. lsadmissionsapp still auto checks it every hour for me though

TA923
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby TA923 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:41 pm

JayJones78 wrote:
cusenation wrote:
TA923 wrote:Anyone else's status checker not working?



Same. Not working.
We're sorry, but your request did not complete.

The Server Administrator has been notified.

Please continue on by either clicking the back button and retrying your request
or returning to the home page.


Why check status on a Saturday? Plus I'v given up checking WashU status checker since it des nothing. lsadmissionsapp still auto checks it every hour for me though


Because I don't obsessively check it every day like you. Last time I checked was two weeks ago, brah.

User avatar
Xs20
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Xs20 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:46 pm

TA923 wrote:Because I don't obsessively check it every day like you. Last time I checked was two weeks ago, brah.

These bitches is getting truculent in here.

TA923
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby TA923 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:48 pm

Xs20 wrote:
TA923 wrote:Because I don't obsessively check it every day like you. Last time I checked was two weeks ago, brah.

These bitches is getting truculent in here.


Best part about his backhand comment is that he doesn't have a shot in hell of getting into WUSTL.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby JayJones78 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:48 pm

TA923 wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
cusenation wrote:
TA923 wrote:Anyone else's status checker not working?



Same. Not working.
We're sorry, but your request did not complete.

The Server Administrator has been notified.

Please continue on by either clicking the back button and retrying your request
or returning to the home page.


Why check status on a Saturday? Plus I'v given up checking WashU status checker since it des nothing. lsadmissionsapp still auto checks it every hour for me though


Because I don't obsessively check it every day like you. Last time I checked was two weeks ago, brah.



G, you're nice.

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:49 pm

TA923 wrote:
Xs20 wrote:
TA923 wrote:Because I don't obsessively check it every day like you. Last time I checked was two weeks ago, brah.

These bitches is getting truculent in here.


Best part about his backhand comment is that he doesn't have a shot in hell of getting into WUSTL.

:|

User avatar
Crowing
Posts: 2636
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Crowing » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:50 pm

TA923 wrote:
Xs20 wrote:
TA923 wrote:Because I don't obsessively check it every day like you. Last time I checked was two weeks ago, brah.

These bitches is getting truculent in here.


Best part about his backhand comment is that he doesn't have a shot in hell of getting into WUSTL.


That escalated quickly.

TA923
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby TA923 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:51 pm

Crowing wrote:
TA923 wrote:
Xs20 wrote:
TA923 wrote:Because I don't obsessively check it every day like you. Last time I checked was two weeks ago, brah.

These bitches is getting truculent in here.


Best part about his backhand comment is that he doesn't have a shot in hell of getting into WUSTL.


That escalated quickly.


I've been waiting to introduce myself in this thread. Went over quite well, I'd say.

User avatar
danitt
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby danitt » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:54 pm

TA923 wrote:I've been waiting to introduce myself in this thread. Went over quite well, I'd say.

How to win friends and alienate future classmates.

User avatar
Xs20
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby Xs20 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:55 pm

TA923 wrote:I've been waiting to introduce myself in this thread. Went over quite well, I'd say.

Bye.

User avatar
DoveBodyWash
Posts: 3087
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby DoveBodyWash » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:56 pm

Xs20 wrote:
TA923 wrote:I've been waiting to introduce myself in this thread. Went over quite well, I'd say.

Bye.


Deuces

TA923
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Re: Eternal, Never Off the First Page, WUSTL is the Best Thread.

Postby TA923 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:57 pm

danitt wrote:
TA923 wrote:I've been waiting to introduce myself in this thread. Went over quite well, I'd say.

How to win friends and alienate future classmates.


Because responding appropriately to a backhand comment is the wrong thing to do. Touche. Glad to call you my future classmate.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”