University of Tennessee C/O 2016

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
ramsdancer1

Re: University of Tennessee C/O 2016

Postby ramsdancer1 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:39 pm

ramsdancer1 wrote:
lauren3252 wrote:
ramsdancer1 wrote:I was accepted weeks ago but just got my scholarship information in. $10,000 a year off in state tuition. Anyone else get more than that for in state? The people in the admissions office said it was a large scholarship but I'm thinking of asking for me. I've been accepted to higher ranked schools with scholarship money that I would rather attend but if I got more from UTK I would consider attending. Thoughts?

I'm in the exact same position!! If anyone has thoughts on this please let me know

Well I sent a letter to admissions asking for more money...so I'll let you know how it goes.

Finally got a hold of them about a scholarship increase. They wouldn't do it. They just told me there were scholarships I could apply for in the summer...but I'm not waiting that long when I would only really go there if it was free. So I'm not putting my seat deposit down. Hopefully someone on the WL gets my spot and my money. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

caseheart

Postby caseheart » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:53 am

ramsdancer1 wrote:
ramsdancer1 wrote:
lauren3252 wrote:
ramsdancer1 wrote:I was accepted weeks ago but just got my scholarship information in. $10,000 a year off in state tuition. Anyone else get more than that for in state? The people in the admissions office said it was a large scholarship but I'm thinking of asking for me. I've been accepted to higher ranked schools with scholarship money that I would rather attend but if I got more from UTK I would consider attending. Thoughts?

I'm in the exact same position!! If anyone has thoughts on this please let me know

Well I sent a letter to admissions asking for more money...so I'll let you know how it goes.

Finally got a hold of them about a scholarship increase. They wouldn't do it. They just told me there were scholarships I could apply for in the summer...but I'm not waiting that long when I would only really go there if it was free. So I'm not putting my seat deposit down. Hopefully someone on the WL gets my spot and my money. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

I was told the same thing.

VFLDreaming

Postby VFLDreaming » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:59 pm

Got admitted today! So happy :D

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”