University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
20130414
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:40 pm

University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby 20130414 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Checking in for USD applicants, wanted to get some discussion going.

Fall 2012 Entering Class Statistics
Median LSAT: 160
Median Undergraduate GPA: 3.50

LSAT 25th and 75th Percentiles 157 - 162
GPA 25th and 75th Percentiles 3.28 - 3.63

Total Applications 3,575
Students Enrolled 247

Anyone heard back from USD's admissions office?

User avatar
CO2016YEAH
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:42 am

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby CO2016YEAH » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:29 am

Switched to complete/under review or something similar a few days ago and that's it!

patriots2487
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby patriots2487 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:27 am

I applied on 10/31, and I got an email from USD three or four days ago that my file was complete and is "ready to be reviewed." I applied for regular admissions, so I probably won't hear back until April or so. USD is my #2 choice, but it's likely a reach for me.

I'm from the Bay, and I go to school at SJSU; naturally, SCU is my #1, but I would love the opportunity to attend USD, as my sister is in medical school at UCSD. I love the atmosphere in SD too.

njhancock
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:40 am

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby njhancock » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Checking in..

"Application Received-File Complete" 10/31

sonny
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:17 am

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby sonny » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:46 am

Status: Application Received - File Complete
Current Status Date: 11/1/2012

Show me the money!

SammySilly
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:56 am

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby SammySilly » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:59 am

Just checked the tracker page. "Decision Rendered" on 11/20 :shock:
I did ED, though. Hoping its good news, would love to stay in SD!

User avatar
CO2016YEAH
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:42 am

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby CO2016YEAH » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:30 am

SammySilly wrote:Just checked the tracker page. "Decision Rendered" on 11/20 :shock:
I did ED, though. Hoping its good news, would love to stay in SD!


Good luck! I'm still at "application received - file complete." Hoping to hear something soon!

tj486701
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:57 am

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby tj486701 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:32 pm

My application status changed to decision rendered on 11/20/2012

Hopefully this is good news unless I was an auto reject.

My numbers were above USD's 75th percentile lsat and above 25th percentile GPA

User avatar
prssrnt17
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:33 pm

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby prssrnt17 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Has anyone been accepted yet (who wasn't ED)? I applied really early and haven't heard anything.

Djones
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby Djones » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:10 pm

my status also changed to decision rendered on 11/20. im in the SD area so im hoping to hear this week. Has anyone heard anything yet?

User avatar
CO2016YEAH
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:42 am

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby CO2016YEAH » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Djones wrote:my status also changed to decision rendered on 11/20. im in the SD area so im hoping to hear this week. Has anyone heard anything yet?


Patiently waiting. Did you apply ED?

Djones
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby Djones » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:53 pm

CO2016YEAH wrote:
Djones wrote:my status also changed to decision rendered on 11/20. im in the SD area so im hoping to hear this week. Has anyone heard anything yet?


Patiently waiting. Did you apply ED?


Yes I did. this is my #1 so fingers crossed. What about you?

tj486701
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:57 am

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby tj486701 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Im still waiting for something in the mail.

They gave me an update for decision rendered on NOV 20.

Im an EARLY DECISION and live locally in San Diego.

If anyone hears anything let us know.

Djones
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby Djones » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:59 pm

tj486701 wrote:Im still waiting for something in the mail.

They gave me an update for decision rendered on NOV 20.

Im an EARLY DECISION and live locally in San Diego.

If anyone hears anything let us know.



I am in the exact same boat as you. please keep me updated as well and good luck! What are your numbers if you don't mind me asking?

User avatar
CO2016YEAH
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:42 am

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby CO2016YEAH » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Djones wrote:
CO2016YEAH wrote:
Djones wrote:my status also changed to decision rendered on 11/20. im in the SD area so im hoping to hear this week. Has anyone heard anything yet?


Patiently waiting. Did you apply ED?


Yes I did. this is my #1 so fingers crossed. What about you?


Not ED, but submitted in September. Getting anxious for a decision somewhere...anywhere. :) USD is high on the list, though.

tj486701
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:57 am

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby tj486701 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:24 pm

:D JUST GOT MY LETTER IN THE MAIL TODAY.

I THINK IM ONE OF THE FIRST TO GET IT IN THE MAIL SINCE I LIVE REALLY CLOSE TO USD

BIG PACKET, HOPE YOU ALL GET YOUR ACCEPTANCES SOON!!!

+ 20K/yr scholorship

User avatar
CO2016YEAH
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:42 am

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby CO2016YEAH » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:46 am

tj486701 wrote::D JUST GOT MY LETTER IN THE MAIL TODAY.

I THINK IM ONE OF THE FIRST TO GET IT IN THE MAIL SINCE I LIVE REALLY CLOSE TO USD

BIG PACKET, HOPE YOU ALL GET YOUR ACCEPTANCES SOON!!!

+ 20K/yr scholorship



Congratulations!!!

SammySilly
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:56 am

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby SammySilly » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:15 am

Just got my packet today, too! Also a 20k scholly.. stoked!

Djones
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby Djones » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:20 am

SammySilly wrote:Just got my packet today, too! Also a 20k scholly.. stoked!


im in the SD area too with my decision rendered on 11/20. didnt get a packet tho :( hopefully thats not a bad sign...


Congrats you two!!

tj486701
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:57 am

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby tj486701 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:56 am

Djones wrote:
SammySilly wrote:Just got my packet today, too! Also a 20k scholly.. stoked!


im in the SD area too with my decision rendered on 11/20. didnt get a packet tho :( hopefully thats not a bad sign...


Congrats you two!!


Your NEXT!!! 8)

Djones
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby Djones » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Got my letter today with some $$! GOOD LUCK TO ALL APPLICANTS!!

Nari Rina
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby Nari Rina » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:01 am

Checking in...

Though I seem to have problems logging into the online status checker. :( I suppose I'll just have to wait for the snail mail~ Good luck everyone!

User avatar
gitguy
Posts: 264
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby gitguy » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:56 pm

Nari Rina wrote:Checking in...

Though I seem to have problems logging into the online status checker. :( I suppose I'll just have to wait for the snail mail~ Good luck everyone!



Same problem here, so I just sent an email to resolve.

User avatar
gitguy
Posts: 264
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby gitguy » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Djones wrote:Got my letter today with some $$! GOOD LUCK TO ALL APPLICANTS!!


When did you guys apply?? I submitted on 9/24.

tj486701
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:57 am

Re: University of San Diego c/o 2016 Applicants (2012-13 cycle)

Postby tj486701 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:11 pm

gitguy wrote:
Djones wrote:Got my letter today with some $$! GOOD LUCK TO ALL APPLICANTS!!


When did you guys apply?? I submitted on 9/24.



Submitted EARLY DECISION ON 10/15/12




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: beluckycrimson and 9 guests