MASSattack1 wrote:Thinking of sending a letter of continued interest due to the fact that my application has had no movement in quite some time. Genuinely, Loyola is my #1 at this point and if it were fiscally realistic, I would be willing to commit. If i were to send them a letter, should I explicitly say that? Also, is it annoying/overzealous to send a letter at this point?
Unless you've been WL/reserved/held... you better have a good reason to send the LOCI like a promotion, new grades, awards, new job etc. Unless you've been UR since September with no movement, it may come off as a little annoying. How long have you been waiting?