W&L c/o 2016

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
gatorgirl2012
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:57 am

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby gatorgirl2012 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:53 am

I just can't bring myself to put down a deposit for a school in the middle of nowhere. I hope I don't end up regretting this. Hope one of y'all gets my $45k.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby JayJones78 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:51 pm

Just deposited. It's getting real

User avatar
lhanvt13
Posts: 2379
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby lhanvt13 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:58 pm

JayJones78 wrote:Just deposited. It's getting real

Awww yeahhh

User avatar
bulinus
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:32 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby bulinus » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:04 pm

JayJones78 wrote:Just deposited. It's getting real


Me, too. It's like I just cut the blue wire on a bomb that will or won't go off for five years.

User avatar
FortunaGubernans
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby FortunaGubernans » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:31 am

Just withdrew. I love the school in every respect but it's not close enough to my family. I hope my spot and 90k go to a TLSer who is awesome. Good luck to those still waiting to hear!

User avatar
sl5uw13
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby sl5uw13 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:08 pm

withdrew. I hope my 120k goes to a happy tlser :)

L-a-w
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:57 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby L-a-w » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:50 pm

Deposited and actually really excited

User avatar
espressocream
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:51 am

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby espressocream » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:37 am

Sent a LOCI about a week and a half ago and haven't heard anything since. Should I be concerned?

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby JayJones78 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:50 am

espressocream wrote:Sent a LOCI about a week and a half ago and haven't heard anything since. Should I be concerned?


I'd call. their office is really really nice and I'm sure they'd tell you if they got it.
I always asked in all my LOCI to be contacted just so I'll know it got there and was updated on my file.

User avatar
lhanvt13
Posts: 2379
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby lhanvt13 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:34 am

JayJones78 wrote:
espressocream wrote:Sent a LOCI about a week and a half ago and haven't heard anything since. Should I be concerned?


I'd call. their office is really really nice and I'm sure they'd tell you if they got it.
I always asked in all my LOCI to be contacted just so I'll know it got there and was updated on my file.

+1
Also, I'd recommend meeting with Dean McShay if it's possible. Also, on a side note, I want his whole wardrobe.

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby JayJones78 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:37 am

lhanvt13 wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
espressocream wrote:Sent a LOCI about a week and a half ago and haven't heard anything since. Should I be concerned?


I'd call. their office is really really nice and I'm sure they'd tell you if they got it.
I always asked in all my LOCI to be contacted just so I'll know it got there and was updated on my file.

+1
Also, I'd recommend meeting with Dean McShay if it's possible. Also, on a side note, I want his whole wardrobe.


he does know how to dress!!!

User avatar
espressocream
Posts: 430
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:51 am

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby espressocream » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:45 am

lhanvt13 wrote:
JayJones78 wrote:
espressocream wrote:Sent a LOCI about a week and a half ago and haven't heard anything since. Should I be concerned?


I'd call. their office is really really nice and I'm sure they'd tell you if they got it.
I always asked in all my LOCI to be contacted just so I'll know it got there and was updated on my file.

+1
Also, I'd recommend meeting with Dean McShay if it's possible. Also, on a side note, I want his whole wardrobe.


I met him on my visit. He was great. I'll give them a call tomorrow, thanks guys!

User avatar
Dream Weave
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:31 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby Dream Weave » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:54 am

Withdrew- 120k back in the pool!

wannabelawstudent
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby wannabelawstudent » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:38 pm

More employment data. I'm on my phone but I think W&L is around 11%. Which isn't alarming until you realize its only 15 people. :|

http://www.law.com/jsp/nlj/PubArticleNL ... 0127225923

User avatar
lhanvt13
Posts: 2379
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby lhanvt13 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:52 am

wannabelawstudent wrote:More employment data. I'm on my phone but I think W&L is around 11%. Which isn't alarming until you realize its only 15 people. :|

http://www.law.com/jsp/nlj/PubArticleNL ... 0127225923

well poopsicles :/

User avatar
gatorfan163287
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:11 am

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby gatorfan163287 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:25 am

Withdrew with 90k. Hope my spot and money go to someone that needs it.

illiniguy1551
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:37 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby illiniguy1551 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:20 pm

Just got an email saying my decision would be posted by the end of the day. Anyone else get this? Is it a good or bad indicator??

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby JayJones78 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:28 pm

illiniguy1551 wrote:Just got an email saying my decision would be posted by the end of the day. Anyone else get this? Is it a good or bad indicator??


they usually update the checker page within 3-4 hrs or so
good luck!

User avatar
sublime
Posts: 15401
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby sublime » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:28 am

..

User avatar
SteelPenguin
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby SteelPenguin » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:56 pm

I was WL a couple of weeks ago and haven't sent in a LOCI, but I just received an e-mail asking if I am interested in attending, because there will likely be a few spots available. Did anyone else get this?

illiniguy1551
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:37 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby illiniguy1551 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:57 pm

SteelPenguin wrote:I was WL a couple of weeks ago and haven't sent in a LOCI, but I just received an e-mail asking if I am interested in attending, because there will likely be a few spots available. Did anyone else get this?


Just got this as well.

User avatar
dirtrida2
Posts: 474
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby dirtrida2 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:06 pm

illiniguy1551 wrote:
SteelPenguin wrote:I was WL a couple of weeks ago and haven't sent in a LOCI, but I just received an e-mail asking if I am interested in attending, because there will likely be a few spots available. Did anyone else get this?


Just got this as well.

User avatar
InBetweenDays
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:39 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby InBetweenDays » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:07 pm

dirtrida2 wrote:
illiniguy1551 wrote:
SteelPenguin wrote:I was WL a couple of weeks ago and haven't sent in a LOCI, but I just received an e-mail asking if I am interested in attending, because there will likely be a few spots available. Did anyone else get this?


Just got this as well.


Numbers anyone? PM?

User avatar
dirtrida2
Posts: 474
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby dirtrida2 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:14 pm

I love the ranking, location, and the school - I just can't stomach those employment numbers at full tuition.

User avatar
lhanvt13
Posts: 2379
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

Re: W&L c/o 2016

Postby lhanvt13 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:19 pm

SteelPenguin wrote:I was WL a couple of weeks ago and haven't sent in a LOCI, but I just received an e-mail asking if I am interested in attending, because there will likely be a few spots available. Did anyone else get this?

This is good. That means we're not likely to have another 180 student class.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 6 guests