USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
06102016
Posts: 13466
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby 06102016 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:22 am

..

User avatar
cookiejar1
Posts: 834
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:07 am

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby cookiejar1 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:33 am

bellbane12 wrote:
FallingHigher wrote:I just had my 2nd committee 2nd read update. :?

1st 1/9. 2nd 1/31. 2nd (pt2) 2/6


Also had a second update for my second read, but not into final review. Weird, don't know what this means.


Wait, I got a 2nd 2nd update too.

JesusChrist
Posts: 384
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:44 am

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby JesusChrist » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:14 pm

anteater1 wrote:
stone_fox wrote:complete 11/14 IS THIS A JOKE?


same date, no it's not a joke :(


Also 11/14. I'm so glad I'm not a singular anomaly. Misery loves company I guess.

User avatar
Charlie.Home
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby Charlie.Home » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:20 pm

anyone else sitting on 1/23 1st committee read

The Best Username
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby The Best Username » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:33 pm

cookiejar1 wrote:
bellbane12 wrote:
FallingHigher wrote:I just had my 2nd committee 2nd read update. :?

1st 1/9. 2nd 1/31. 2nd (pt2) 2/6


Also had a second update for my second read, but not into final review. Weird, don't know what this means.


Wait, I got a 2nd 2nd update too.


Same here.

TC114
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby TC114 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:50 pm

Same here.

Charlie.Home wrote:anyone else sitting on 1/23 1st committee read

User avatar
SAlpha
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby SAlpha » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:59 pm

The Best Username wrote:
cookiejar1 wrote:
bellbane12 wrote:
FallingHigher wrote:I just had my 2nd committee 2nd read update. :?

1st 1/9. 2nd 1/31. 2nd (pt2) 2/6


Also had a second update for my second read, but not into final review. Weird, don't know what this means.


Wait, I got a 2nd 2nd update too.


Same here.


I received a 2nd update to my 2nd committee read and went to final review within 9-10 days after that and was accepted after being in final review for no more than 2 hours. Don't wanna get anyones hopes up but can confirm this DOES NOT guarantee bad news.

User avatar
AKsnow
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby AKsnow » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:04 pm

TC114 wrote:Same here.

Charlie.Home wrote:anyone else sitting on 1/23 1st committee read


Yeeeep. Haven't seen anyone post about any movement from here.

elblufer
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby elblufer » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:10 pm

AKsnow wrote:
TC114 wrote:Same here.

Charlie.Home wrote:anyone else sitting on 1/23 1st committee read


Yeeeep. Haven't seen anyone post about any movement from here.


Same here as well.

User avatar
Pierrot
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby Pierrot » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:58 pm

Charlie.Home wrote:anyone else sitting on 1/23 1st committee read


I'm stuck on 1/25 committee 1st read :|

User avatar
JayJones78
Posts: 2025
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby JayJones78 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:08 pm

Anyone else in final review for two or more weeks? I'm in final review since 1/14 :roll:

User avatar
AKsnow
Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby AKsnow » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:30 pm

elblufer wrote:
AKsnow wrote:
TC114 wrote:Same here.

Charlie.Home wrote:anyone else sitting on 1/23 1st committee read


Yeeeep. Haven't seen anyone post about any movement from here.


Same here as well.


Isn't that how it would work, I post that, then check the status checker and I'm in 2nd read as of this morning.

jackbauer10
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby jackbauer10 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:15 pm

AKsnow wrote:Isn't that how it would work, I post that, then check the status checker and I'm in 2nd read as of this morning.

:)

stuck on 2nd committee 1/23 :?

User avatar
FallingHigher
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby FallingHigher » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:06 pm

1st 1/9. 2nd 1/31. 2nd (pt2) 2/6[/quote]

Also had a second update for my second read, but not into final review. Weird, don't know what this means.[/quote]

Wait, I got a 2nd 2nd update too.[/quote]

Same here.[/quote]

I received a 2nd update to my 2nd committee read and went to final review within 9-10 days after that and was accepted after being in final review for no more than 2 hours. Don't wanna get anyones hopes up but can confirm this DOES NOT guarantee bad news.[/quote]


Thanks for letting me know! I was convinced I was on the chopping block. Now I have hope!

JohnMarshall17
Posts: 222
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby JohnMarshall17 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:45 am

SAlpha wrote:
FallingHigher wrote:I just had my 2nd committee 2nd read update. :?

I received a 2nd update to my 2nd committee read and went to final review within 9-10 days after that and was accepted after being in final review for no more than 2 hours. Don't wanna get anyones hopes up but can confirm this DOES NOT guarantee bad news.


I got my 2nd read in November after submitting my app in early November. I wasn't accepted until January. Also, they gave me 120k, so time after 2nd committee read from my experience is not always negative. Good luck!

ams929
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby ams929 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:21 pm

law school numbers isn't working for me, and I'm sure this has been brought up already, but does anyone remember when rejections started rolling out last year? Just went into 1st committee read today....magically the day before I retake the LSAT tomorrow....

User avatar
meggylou
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:41 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby meggylou » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:32 pm

I went into committee 2nd read on the 6th and now the date changed to today (2/8). What does this mean??? Bad news? Good news?

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby dproduct » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:54 pm

Status: Committee 1st Read
Current Status Date: 2/8/2013

WEBOIFNASIDOFNASIDNFOISDNFOSNDFNSDONFD
ASDNFSDNFLSDNFOSNDFIODSNF
SADNFISDNFOISDNFOISDNFOISDNFOISDNFSODINF
SADNOFINSDIOFNASDIOFNASDOFNSODIFNSDIFN

!

User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3398
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby ManoftheHour » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:48 am

I'm still stuck on "complete"....

User avatar
goden
Posts: 2266
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby goden » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:00 am

dproduct wrote:Status: Committee 1st Read
Current Status Date: 2/8/2013

WEBOIFNASIDOFNASIDNFOISDNFOSNDFNSDONFD
ASDNFSDNFLSDNFOSNDFIODSNF
SADNFISDNFOISDNFOISDNFOISDNFOISDNFSODINF
SADNOFINSDIOFNASDIOFNASDOFNSODIFNSDIFN

!

NOICE

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby dproduct » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:44 am

goden wrote:
dproduct wrote:Status: Committee 1st Read
Current Status Date: 2/8/2013

WEBOIFNASIDOFNASIDNFOISDNFOSNDFNSDONFD
ASDNFSDNFLSDNFOSNDFIODSNF
SADNFISDNFOISDNFOISDNFOISDNFOISDNFSODINF
SADNOFINSDIOFNASDIOFNASDOFNSODIFNSDIFN

!

NOICE


Ya know, only 4 months later.

jackbauer10
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby jackbauer10 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:16 am

dproduct wrote:Status: Committee 1st Read
Current Status Date: 2/8/2013

WEBOIFNASIDOFNASIDNFOISDNFOSNDFNSDONFD
ASDNFSDNFLSDNFOSNDFIODSNF
SADNFISDNFOISDNFOISDNFOISDNFOISDNFSODINF
SADNOFINSDIOFNASDIOFNASDOFNSODIFNSDIFN

!


yayyyyyy!!!!! psyched for you to finally see movement!

BigZuck
Posts: 10851
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby BigZuck » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:27 am

Now that iMisto is in at Cornell, my newest TLSer that I am 100% pulling for is dproduct.

True story. Good luck bro.

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby dproduct » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:52 am

BigZuck wrote:Now that iMisto is in at Cornell, my newest TLSer that I am 100% pulling for is dproduct.

True story. Good luck bro.


Thanks bro. I really appreciate the good vibes.

User avatar
CatFacts
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby CatFacts » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:35 am

BigZuck wrote:Now that iMisto is in at Cornell, my newest TLSer that I am 100% pulling for is dproduct.

True story. Good luck bro.


+1

dproduct, hoping you get a speedy acceptance now that you've entered Committee Read.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anon.y.mousse., blahblah123, cyclawps, JazzyMac, potatocowpower and 11 guests