USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby dproduct » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:23 pm

cowabunga85 wrote:Is anyone considering the video option?


I think I'm just going to write a letter. That seems awfully weird.

maxiguess
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:04 am

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby maxiguess » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:23 pm

Damn, lots of impressive stats on the WL. Still on CR2 myself.

User avatar
romanticegotist
Posts: 1755
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby romanticegotist » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Just got the WL email. Meh.

zz888
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby zz888 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:27 pm

cowabunga85 wrote:Well, I hope that's the case because I've been waitlisted to more schools than I've been accepted or rejected. Really terrible cycle so far. I went there for undergrad as well. Sad days.



Exact same situation here and USC undergrad as well

User avatar
KanyeShrug
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby KanyeShrug » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:30 pm

cowabunga85 wrote:Is anyone considering the video option?


I'm hella doin' that. And it has to be via webcam so naturally, this will be me...

Image

lawschoolsoldier
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:09 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby lawschoolsoldier » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:35 pm

wow.. a 175 with a 3.5 was waitlisted?? USC must be confident about its yield..

User avatar
radar714
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:35 am

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby radar714 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:36 pm

zz888 wrote:
cowabunga85 wrote:Well, I hope that's the case because I've been waitlisted to more schools than I've been accepted or rejected. Really terrible cycle so far. I went there for undergrad as well. Sad days.



Exact same situation here and USC undergrad as well


just got WL, USC undergrad too

mcs268
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby mcs268 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:41 pm

When are you guys sending LOCI's? I was going to think right before April 15th (the scholarship reserve deadline, before May 1 deposit)

User avatar
Charlie.Home
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby Charlie.Home » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:41 pm

Withdrew. Goodluck

elblufer
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby elblufer » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:43 pm

KanyeShrug wrote:
cowabunga85 wrote:Is anyone considering the video option?


I'm hella doin' that. And it has to be via webcam so naturally, this will be me...

Image


I'm going to do it, too. And, I'm pretty sure we're all going to look awkward. Now, to find a USC friend with paraphernalia to conveniently place above my head....

User avatar
anteater1
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:37 am

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby anteater1 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:57 pm

I'm so baffled about my chances now, people with stats lesser than mine and higher than mine have been waitlisted and I'm still sitting at 11/14 complete > 2/12 CR1.

Someone clue me in for God's Sake.

User avatar
anteater1
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:37 am

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby anteater1 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:00 pm

dproduct wrote:WL. I will definitely be staying on.


I'm rooting for you bro, hopefully ill be lucky enough to join you on the WL and not get auto-dinged.

User avatar
dproduct
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby dproduct » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:05 pm

anteater1 wrote:
dproduct wrote:WL. I will definitely be staying on.


I'm rooting for you bro, hopefully ill be lucky enough to join you on the WL and not get auto-dinged.


::brofist::

User avatar
KanyeShrug
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby KanyeShrug » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:06 pm

anteater1 wrote:I'm so baffled about my chances now, people with stats lesser than mine and higher than mine have been waitlisted and I'm still sitting at 11/14 complete > 2/12 CR1.

Someone clue me in for God's Sake.


Image

User avatar
anteater1
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:37 am

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby anteater1 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:28 pm

KanyeShrug wrote:
anteater1 wrote:I'm so baffled about my chances now, people with stats lesser than mine and higher than mine have been waitlisted and I'm still sitting at 11/14 complete > 2/12 CR1.

Someone clue me in for God's Sake.


Image


If this were the case I'd be dinged already, or at least that's what I'll tell myself :D

User avatar
md22
Posts: 345
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby md22 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:44 pm

This might be a stupid question, but does being on the WL require us to pay deposits of any kind?

mcs268
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby mcs268 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:46 pm

md22 wrote:This might be a stupid question, but does being on the WL require us to pay deposits of any kind?


nope, thank god

User avatar
Homelandsagreatshow
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby Homelandsagreatshow » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:50 pm

I'll be holding strong on the waitlists with you guys! (hopefully, being a 3.2x 167 splitter)

badams91
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby badams91 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:51 pm

WL today. gonna withdraw

User avatar
KanyeShrug
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby KanyeShrug » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:52 pm

anteater1 wrote:
If this were the case I'd be dinged already, or at least that's what I'll tell myself :D


I was just trying to affably let you know that your (and lots of others') situation is obviously unique so it's hard for us, who are in the same cycle, to give insight.

I hope it's good news though, for what it's worth.

User avatar
anteater1
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:37 am

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby anteater1 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:56 pm

KanyeShrug wrote:
anteater1 wrote:
If this were the case I'd be dinged already, or at least that's what I'll tell myself :D


I was just trying to affably let you know that your (and lots of others') situation is obviously unique so it's hard for us, who are in the same cycle, to give insight.

I hope it's good news though, for what it's worth.


Yeah i figured that, Much obliged :mrgreen:

User avatar
Dream Weave
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:31 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby Dream Weave » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:02 pm

anteater1 wrote:
KanyeShrug wrote:
anteater1 wrote:
If this were the case I'd be dinged already, or at least that's what I'll tell myself :D


I was just trying to affably let you know that your (and lots of others') situation is obviously unique so it's hard for us, who are in the same cycle, to give insight.

I hope it's good news though, for what it's worth.


Yeah i figured that, Much obliged :mrgreen:


You have a decent shot considering your LSAT. Hope you get in!

muhami
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:40 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby muhami » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:06 pm

...waitlisted
Last edited by muhami on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
KanyeShrug
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby KanyeShrug » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:09 pm

Retake and call us from Harvard. I'm juss sayin...

eomea5
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:14 am

Re: USC c/o 2016 Applicants

Postby eomea5 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:55 pm

CR1 today after being complete since 1/15.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Christinabruin, Kimmysradscreenname and 6 guests